Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

garlicbreaddd

based on the screenshot that i posted earlier of his ikea box where he leaked his own address, 2175 is the street number and #305 is the apartment.

farlexa, i just wanna point out that the hatters didn’t put out his information, he did it himself 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

joescrayuhbshack

Hi, Alexa! Let’s try and find a productive outlet to channel your stress—staying up on Twitter to fight the hatters after a long shift can’t be good for you.

Excercise? A faithful pet perhaps? Or, maybe give dating a go.

You on bumble/hinge? Maybe you can find a new man (or woman) there. Life is so much better when you don’t have to prop your failure to launch brother & his delusions up—believe me.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yunque01

VIP Member
BTW Kylie. You’re not an introvert. Nobody will hang out with you because you are such a dick, loser and a child.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Kylie, you said you wont watch a movie in the theater unless it it Dolby Digital because other video isn’t up to your standard. FYI, Dolby Digital has to do with audio. Not video. Why is it that you make yourself sound like such an idiot with all the claims you make? Uh oh! Are you gonna beat the shit out of me even more for saying saying that to you???

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I asked ChatGPT (AI) to review today's daily dump :poop:

---

I feel like I just got a glimpse into the daily routine of a hyperactive Disney enthusiast who's trying to document their theme park adventures with an unending stream of consciousness. It's like watching a caffeinated squirrel on a rollercoaster ride of its own thoughts.

Let's break it down:

The video begins with the creator waking up to experience the joys of early Park entry at a Disney theme park. This is obviously a monumental achievement that requires multiple reminders to "hit that subscribe button" and thumbs-up the video. Because, you know, the fate of the universe hinges on it.

The host excitedly talks about how early Park entry is the best thing you can do at Disney World. Like, duh, they even started letting people in ten minutes ago, and they're super eager to tell you about it. They're "team no sleep," a group I wasn't aware existed outside of the realm of 90s teen movies. The only thing more beautiful than early entry is, apparently, the sunrise. They want to remind you to subscribe again, as if you'd forgotten their previous demand within the last few sentences.

They're guiding us through the park like a confused tour guide on a sugar high, pointing out things like people walking around (how shocking!), pondering if rides are open yet (because that's what everyone's there for, right?), and marveling at their ability to walk. They talk about lines, lines, and more lines, as if waiting for a ride is a groundbreaking activity. The host's perception of time is like a playground slide, bouncing all over the place.

There's a sudden realization that they might need coffee, but then it's back to rambling about lines, walk-ons, and wait times. The internal struggle of whether rides are open or not is clearly a daily challenge for them. They switch between declaring rides closed and then proclaiming that they are open, proving that reality is simply a matter of interpretation.

There's a moment when they seem to have achieved enlightenment as they marvel at the "smell of mulch in the morning." It's a transcendental experience, clearly. Then they question how people survived before the digital age when they didn't know ride wait times. It's like they've discovered the ancient mysteries of the past, wrapped in a rollercoaster of realization.

As they make their way through the park, they continue to predict the behavior of rides based on foot traffic. Because, naturally, the number of people walking indicates whether a ride is operational or not. Genius, right? They're very concerned about what they perceive to be ride closures and delayed starts, acting like the unsung heroes of theme park management.

By the end of the video, I feel like I've been on a rollercoaster that's not even in the park. They're like an overenthusiastic friend who can't stop sharing every thought, regardless of how trivial or obvious it is. While it's amusing in its own way, it's also a bit like watching a whirlwind documentary on caffeine addiction.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
He just wasted $89 for another Halloween decoration and a shirt. YOU NEED A KITCHEN TABLE AND/OR BARSTOOLS AND A TV STAND. SMH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
The lies are really getting out of hand. He tells so many that he can't even keep them straight anymore.

First of all, in order to qualify for $1 Humira, I believe that the recipient must be below a certain (almost poverty-level) income. No drug company subsidizes patients who can well afford their medication. (Anyone buying a $750,000 house does not qualify for $1 Humira!) Anyway, with insurance, no one is paying $4,000 a month for this medication. Does Pallo not have any type of health insurance? Where is Mama Banker when we need her? Why did Pallo leave his medication at the old apartment? Wouldn't that be the first thing that people would make sure to take with them when they move?

Secondly, why did Pallo go to the old place instead of inviting JoJo over to see his new luxury apartment? I'm sure JoJo would have been happy to deliver anything that Pallo left behind. (How he left anything behind is beyond me; he had nothing there in the first place!)

Today's "lifestyle" vlog was one of the worst in a long, long time. I could only make it through about 5 minutes. Face it, Pallo, you've got nothing of interest to vlog about. Posting these daily dumps for the pleasure of what few stans you have left is an exercise in futility.

Yunque01

VIP Member
The idiot says that you cannot get a savanna view anywhere else in the world. He kylie! What place in the world do you think the AK Lodge is themed after??

Again, he woke up in that white Mickey tshirt. He didn’t shower and went to breakfast covered in sweat and dirt from the day before.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

tnutz

View attachment 2390594
Wallet sighting in a drawer that Casey "gave him"?
This made no sense to me. Why is Casey giving him his own drawer in his own apartment? It is his apartment. All drawers are his.

Also, these “watch me run errands“ videos are dull and boring. Catching up with JoJo was nice if only to see Tater’s jealousy.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Hey Kylie! Question! Can you explain what the point/purpose was of today’s vlog? Also, i see you wanted to “help someone” by telling the viewers about your anklytis spondolosing (if you can unapologetically screw up words, i can too). What insight exactly did you offer about it that might help anyone?? Nice that you admitted you were just going to sleep til you go to the Poly w Casey, Kevin and her sister. You’ll understand why we laugh at you for saying you are always too busy. Time b issue. LOL! You are full of shit. Enjoy your nap!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
Who’s the bigger loser? A group of people having a laugh and their comments getting some engagement or reactions?

Or some dolt saving part of their paycheck to send to a guy whose so kind he doesn’t even like your comment supporting him. At least our comments here are acknowledged by each other and Kyle as well. 🤣🤣🤣
---
Wow, the tone of that Farida reply on X/Twitter just screams "gatekeeper" to me.

It's Pallo Clown Posse absolutely. I know Kyle has some crazed stans but that reply is giving me "the principal just gave me a lecture" vibes.

Hi Susan! We see you Alexa! 🤡 😜
I noticed that (whoever that farlexa person is) didn’t say to the stan no need to send Kyle your money…

Can all you X-Men/people just leave us tattlers alone, (🤣) we are in our own community talking shit. If Kyle doesn’t like what we say, he can just stop reading here.

I don’t dislike his videos and I don’t report him. I just enjoy bashing his low effort videos and lies. My comments alone would disappear if he actually tried.

Last edited:

BlurryCat

VIP Member
As soon as he arrives at JoJo's place, the jealousy over the 1 million subscribers hits. He goes on about how "we" are almost to 200k subscribers.

001264.jpg

001265.jpg

He makes a deep sigh after that.

The FIRST thing he says when JoJo and him are on the balcony is that he's trying to get into lifestyle vlogs but couldn't do it at the brosty because it wasn't the cleanest.

Then Kyle brags about how he gets to Disney much faster now.

After Kyle throws a bunch of shade and slights, JoJo eventually got a jab in after Kyle starts bragging about a surprise trip before Disneyland. JoJo asks if it's going to be Dubai. The look of seething jealousy on mini-man's face was glaring.

There's no friendship here.

Last edited:

BlurryCat

VIP Member
One of the guys Kyle went on Wonder of the Seas with is on a cruise. Guess Kyle b too busy. Or maybe his invite got sent to the closed PO Box.
I really want Kylie to make a vlog that talks about his daily schedule. I'm genuinely curious.

He says he's too busy to update his Patreon, make a merch store, do a podcast, take a cruise, go to the dentist for 3 years, attend all of the media invites that he says he has to turn down...

Hey Kylie (since you and your sister read here) do one of your "lifestyle vlogs" where you talk about your daily routine. It sounds hectic since you have time for nothing, so I'm sure it would make for an interesting vlog!

• Haha
  • Heart

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
If it was yesterday, they were on sale as I was there lol. Haven't gotten to that part of the video though.
The fact he was sticker shocked by the sale price makes it even more laughable. 😂
---
Where is the rest of his furniture?i can’t believe how broke he is. Living in Celebration isn’t difficult for those of us who didn’t need our sister to co-sign with her nurses salary. We live very comfortable lives here…well some of us.

No wonder he still does the staycations, they are more furnished than his home. He’s really over extended himself.
Meanwhile he’s going to Disneyland but his TV is sitting on the floor.

It’s time to grow up, Peter Pan.

• Haha