Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Casey could only afford a studio savannah view room. Basically the cheapest room available, one step above studio standard view. Club level grift defeated!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She better step it up. His stans now expect 'Club Level' 😂 ___ She may get the 'Microwaved Tater' treatment
if she doesn't start bringin' it. :ROFLMAO:

"Kyles run cold and hot, like when Lora beat him at MiniGolf:
punchwqall.jpg
Es1PC2GWMAAi4me.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
LOLOL that's a beautiful sight. How could he not edit that out???!
He does little to no editing. Just turns the camera on and off and then compiles the clips together. He obviously doesn't review them before posting them either. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t watch yesterday’s vlog with JoJo. I read the posts here along with the transcript. Kyle went to his old apartment to pick up some Spectrum cable equipment his Humira medication and to sort out a bill. Correct?

Found it interesting that Kyle waited for JoJo to get home from Dubai. From what is shown in the vlog, Kyle didn’t reach out to either of the other roommates to assist him with the retrieval of his expensive medication. Both of the new roommates appear to be active and easily accessible on social media.

In the vlog Kyle mentioned the heat several times. He mentioned making a stop on the way home.

IMG_4418.jpeg

Then he decided against it because of the heat.

IMG_4420.jpeg

He later talks about Spirit Halloween and the UPS store as stops.

Question for those that watched the vlog. With th intended stops, did Kyle have a cooler of some sort to transport his medication? He mentions not wanting to go to the park because of the heat. He never mentioned not wanting to go because he’s a medication would be impacted by the temperature.

IMG_4391.jpeg

———
I also picked up on this.
“I’m a huge analytics guy.”

IMG_4419.jpeg

Throwback to 4:18 in this older vlog with Lora. Lora mentions she sends emails out and does analytics. Kyle interjects “…most things that I don’t want to do.”

1692550257919.png

If he’s a “huge analytics guy,” why was Lora doing the analytics for him? 🤥🤥👖🔥

Courtesy link to the vlog. It’s the one where he uses a gift card from a stan to take her out to eat.

• Haha
How did he forget his $4k medicine at the old apartment? Clearly he’s not taking as prescribed. What are side effects if humira?

Side effects may include crappy vlogs, excessive wooing, making up words, and mooching off anyone who will give you the time of day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Throwback to 4:18 in this older vlog with Lora. Lora mentions she sends emails out and does analytics. Kyle interjects “…most things that I don’t want to do.”
If he’s a “huge analytics guy,” why was Lora doing the analytics for him?
🤥🤥👖🔥

He's a "huge analytics guy" as much as Jack The Ripper was an expert on giving a helping hand to prostitutes or the late Leona Helmsley was a "huge tax girl." 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How did he forget his $4k medicine at the old apartment? Clearly he’s not taking as prescribed. What are side effects if humira?

Side effects may include crappy vlogs, excessive wooing, making up words, and mooching off anyone who will give you the time of day.
I believe he only injects it once a month.

How do you forget? If you do forget it, wouldn‘t it be a priority to get it asap?

Reactions: 10
Guess he's "owning the hatters" by filming himself with the camera super zoomed in to his mouth while eating now.

"Watch this"

001313.jpg

001312.jpg

001311.jpg

001310.jpg

001309.jpg

"That's nummy. Really juicy."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Kyle Pallo #44: When paying: I'll take the Dom Perignon, uh..., Boone's Farm, please.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t watch yesterday’s vlog with JoJo. I read the posts here along with the transcript. Kyle went to his old apartment to pick up some Spectrum cable equipment his Humira medication and to sort out a bill. Correct?

Found it interesting that Kyle waited for JoJo to get home from Dubai. From what is shown in the vlog, Kyle didn’t reach out to either of the other roommates to assist him with the retrieval of his expensive medication. Both of the new roommates appear to be active and easily accessible on social media.

In the vlog Kyle mentioned the heat several times. He mentioned making a stop on the way home.

View attachment 2392796

View attachment 2392799

Question for those that watched the vlog. With th intended stops, did Kyle have a cooler of some sort to transport his medication? He mentions not wanting to go to the park because of the heat. He never mentioned not wanting to go because he’s a medication would be impacted by the temperature.

View attachment 2392808
———

View attachment 2392813

View attachment 2392822

Courtesy link to the vlog. It’s the one where he uses a gift card from a stan to take her out to eat.

LOL! Thats the vlog where they pretended he was treating her to Le Cellier to thank her for her hard work for him. They eventually admitted he didn’t treat her for that reason.

Guess he's "owning the hatters" by filming himself with the camera super zoomed in to his mouth while eating now.
"Watch this"
View attachment 2392867

"That's nummy. Really juicy."
Yeah...I can see that 'food review' channel coming online any day now.
pig-licking.gif
And if his ankylosing spondylitis is as bad as he's often suggested (very, very.......very dubious claim btw) his diet of alcohol, sugar and grease is a Suicide Diet. ___ What can I say but Bon Appétit, ma petite giclée.;)

You Tattlers have set up housekeeping in that empty head of his that far exceeds, totally eclipses, anything he's unloaded in that little family vaca. apartment. 😂

Both he and FaridaThe Muffin'Fan are wholly obsessed with comments here and at his 'X' page. You have to love it. Instead of trying in the least to produce even a slightly better product, he's plagued, tormented and consumed with his detractors on a daily basis. 🤣

Oh Squirt! It's a battle you and SissyScissorSister and even with the dubious "help" :ROFLMAO: of PooneyDray-gin' can't win. And it's only going to get worse if Musk goes through with his promise to end blocking at 'X' (and again today he's said it will happen very soon) ___ That cesspool is going to get deeper and quickly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2392796

View attachment 2392799

View attachment 2392808
———

View attachment 2392813

View attachment 2392822

Epcat it sounds like he says Epcat for Epcot.

• Angry
Doormat keeps saying it feels like a "dream come true" and she "can't believe she is staying here." Yet she's the one paying for it according to the TV.

001315.jpg

What is with the bizarre facial tics and rapid tongue movement that squatch is doing starting at 37:25

001318.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Epcat....Epcot....
Carrying on in that vein, Kyle is like walking Ipecac...
He makes everyone around him want to throw up:
throw-up-iww.gif
🤭
fozzie-muppets.gif

Oh, getting the stinkeye. Gotta run.
It's just getting good. Keep goin' Tattlers! 🤣

Secondly, why did Pallo go to the old place instead of inviting JoJo over to see his new luxury apartment? I'm sure JoJo would have been happy to deliver anything that Pallo left behind. (How he left anything behind is beyond me; he had nothing there in the first place?
I think it's two fold. One, when you've burned as many bridges like Kyle has, why should they waste their time and gas to deliver your crap?

The other reason is JoJo is wanting to continue to portray the good guy by allowing Pallo back to the apartment even though Kyle screwing over Jete. At least that's my take on it.

Doormat keeps saying it feels like a "dream come true" and she "can't believe she is staying here." Yet she's the one paying for it according to the TV.
She's all in on the grift at this point.
Discount Durliat sounds as pitiful and desperate as Deby Sue buying herself a birthday present.
lolol (1).gif
"It's a miracle. Just what I wanted!"

Reactions: 8
Typical Kyle. I have a Kyle like friend who pronounced Kombucha as “kam booch uh”
---
I think it's two fold. One, when you've burned as many bridges like Kyle has, why should they waste their time and gas to deliver your crap?

The other reason is JoJo is wanting to continue to portray the good guy by allowing Pallo back to the apartment even though Kyle screwing over Jete. At least that's my take on it.
Regardless of the bridge burning, Kyle is an adult… legally. Be responsible for your own tit. If I leave something at a friend’s house it is my responsibility to go get it.

It’s clear Jojo dislikes Kyle and Kyle is jealous of Jojo. He’s a glutton for punishment but also by being a grifter he feels any Jojo content will increase views for him.

the difference is Kyle is obvious with his jealousy. Jojo tosses shade but he does it in a tactful and diplomatic way. If Jojo lowers himself to Kyle’s level or is less than diplomatic he knows his audience will react negatively. He keeps winning by appearing as the bigger man. But he gets his jabs in there. Kyle just can’t handle it and can’t be as passive aggressive as Jojo. He has the under hand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.