Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's "Art" starts at Animal Kingdom Lodge Staycation Sunday where Kyle can't get through the doors. And Pictures are Pitchers.
door.jpg

---
dumb-and-dumber.jpg

And Dumb and Dumber can't find their room.
---
oops.jpg

Oops! Someone forgot to turn off the TV!
---
All is Oll?
---
sitting.jpg

And in Kylie's DUMBASS World Seating is Sitting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
cheers.jpg

Mommy has given Kylie permission to drink. This is Kylie's second alcoholic beverage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was just thinking this. Watch her Farlexa freak out over this, despite Kyle being the one who carelessly shows his surroundings and includes his address in his own vlog. Once again, Kyle will be the victim. His enablers will never allow him to take responsibility for his own failings.
That didnt take long. Farlexa is already complaining about Tattle for something her own brother is at fault for!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know, Farida, it is possible to love your brother while acknowledging that he does some highly questionable tit at the same time. You can be his supportive big sister without defending the indefensible.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well, the little mutual masturbation get together sunk like a rock.
The forced smiles barely hid the fact they can just tolerate each other.
Funny as well he goes by the old BroPigSty instead of having JJ come
to his family's little vaca rental. It would have seemed familiar since it's
already beginning to resemble another Pig Sty from the pics I've seen here.
Obviously, the pig
responsible for most of the mess was the one who moved out.

Then we moved on to begging for approval: "I'll just stop Disney visits
if YOU don't give me more clicks, upvotes and money. BooHooBooHoo! "😂
Don't threaten us with a good time, Squirt.

Catching up with my old roommate JoJo.
Stopping Disney Vlogs?! New Furniture Arrived

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
187K subscribers

(JoJo at 1,350,000 subscribers)

But YOU are still the king of being ratio'd out your ass, MiniMan.
Looks like JoJo will never chatch you in that department.
(y) 2K _____ (n) 2.7K

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, his height, weight and who pays for what doesn’t matter on its own. What does matter is him lying about them. We don’t care who pays for what but don’t lie and say Kyle pays for it all when he obviously doesn’t. He brought it up first. He lied about it first. Alexa you made a TikTok lying about it with him. Why do that if it doesn’t matter?

Reactions: 16
That didnt take long. Farlexa is already complaining about Tattle for something her own brother is at fault for!
(FreakyFaridaLicka-D-Split pours herself a big glass of cheap wine, cracks her knuckles and begins to type)

"You mean tattle scumbuckets have (hic) all violated the rules! The rules! LOOK AT THEM! The rules! (hic) You're gonna (hic) be sorry!"
"My little bed buddy (hic) doesn't deserve (starts to cry) the mean things (hic) you're saying. (wipes nose and eyes__ in that order:ROFLMAO:)."
"I'll have all the threads taken down.....THE RULES! ___(hic) I know rules!" (hic hic )

(starts drinking right out of the bottle)
"I WON'T (hic) STOP............ YOU (hic) HEAR ME? YOU RULE BREAKERS!) (hic)
aqq1 (1).jpg

(*On a slightly more serious note, I don't believe I've ever encountered some pathetic 30+ year old person so obsessed, so driven to prattle around Twitter and here in some wild attempt to, metaphorically, shake papers in the air in some futile attempt to "protect" her 30 year old idiotic and childish brother. It's beyond cringe and creepy. Twitter (X) ...whatever that god awful place is now) just isn't that deep a well for his grifting.
No wonder she and the ClownJer patrol his YouTube page like starving mongrels guarding a bone with some meat on it.:ROFLMAO: That's the funnel for most of the income he has incoming, and that's obviously dwindling.
I'm not sure how much of their efforts are to protect a mentally challenged, emotionally warped 30 year old imbecilic infant ___ and how much is the fear that when he completely collapses (and before he can get Discount Durliat to the altar and transfer the burden to her) THAT HE WILL RETURN HOME TO HOOTERVILLE, WI AND THEY WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIM 24/7. 🤔😂

I know THAT possibility would be my greatest fear. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
(FreakyFaridaLicka-D-Split pours herself a big glass of cheap wine, cracks her knuckles and begins to type)

"You mean tattle scumbuckets have (hic) all violated the rules! The rules! LOOK AT THEM! The rules! (hic) You're gonna (hic) be sorry!"
"My little bed buddy (hic) doesn't deserve (starts to cry) the mean things (hic) you're saying. (wipes nose and eyes__ in that order:ROFLMAO:)."
"I'll have all the threads taken down.....THE RULES! ___(hic) I know rules!" (hic hic )

(starts drinking right out of the bottle)
"I WON'T (hic) STOP............ YOU (hic) HEAR ME? YOU RULE BREAKERS!) (hic) View attachment 2392633

(*On a slightly more serious note, I don't believe I've ever encountered some pathetic 30+ year old person so obsessed, so driven to prattle around Twitter and here in some wild attempt to, metaphorically, shake papers in the air in some futile attempt to "protect" her 30 year old idiotic and childish brother. It's beyond cringe and creepy. Twitter (X) ...whatever that god awful place is now) just isn't that deep a well for his grifting.
No wonder she and the ClownJer patrol his YouTube page like starving mongrels guarding a bone with some meat on it.:ROFLMAO: That's the funnel for most of the income he has incoming, and that's obviously dwindling.
I'm not sure how much of their efforts are to protect a mentally challenged, emotionally warped 30 year old imbecilic infant ___ and how much is the fear that when he completely collapses (and before he can get Discount Durliat to the altar and transfer the burden to her) THAT HE WILL RETURN HOME TO HOOTERVILLE, WI AND THEY WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIM 24/7. 🤔😂

I know THAT possibility would be my greatest fear. :ROFLMAO:
I find it interesting that she's so big on the Tattle rules, yet hasn't said a peep about Kyle consistently breaking Universal and Disney's rules. I wonder why that is? Huh Farlexa? We know you're reading this right now... how come you never hold your brother accountable for anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mommy has given Kylie permission to drink. This is Kylie's second alcoholic beverage.
'sobriety b hard' ____ and SAD. 🤣

He IS at "The Happiest Place on Earth"!
nickface1.jpg
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
howl99.jpg

___ and he's an innocent lil' Disney Kid Forever ___ remember?
hillary9 (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's super thirsty for a Solo Cruise so Mommy can't monitor his drinking. She might want to check his bill after the cruise. I'm sure she'll get a copy as she is probably paying for it.
This is why he's begging Lora to do a cruise with him. Lora likes to drink and is a much better time. They can get both get wasted and sleep together, with no Mommy Casey monitoring and nagging him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Deby Sue....Deby Sue.....Deby Sue! Oh god don't tempt me so to be a 'meanie.' 🤣

A day in the life of a Kyle Pallo Daily :poop: Dump fan in flyover America, his main audience.
Seven hours of watching Paranormal Files
Eating pizza and drinking soda
AND WATCHING KYLE PALLO! 😂
Decorating her bedroom for Halloween. 😬 (Whuuut?:unsure: ___ I imagine this took very little effort since that place was undoubtedly already scary AF.)
deadcat.jpg
Mr Fluffyruffles Precious Perfect was Deby's favorite and when he died, she couldn't bear to be parted from him. 😬

Livin' the dream, baby! Go on with your bad self:
DSS1.jpg
200w (62).gif
Every day is Halloween, isn't it Deby Sue?
bless.jpg

---
My god is there no stan, no sugardaddy, no deluded soul who will send The Midget & The Doormat on, at least, another mini cruise? Hava' heart. These damned vids of sitting in that little apt and bitching about lamps and hoofing it to the park for a day of nothingburgers (which Pallo would eat) are so deadly tiring and void of anything useful it's pathetic.

C'mon! They're desperate for the WISH, but like all good bums, they'll settle for less. At least it would mercifully give his audience a break.
AND___ it's hurricane season.
It could be fun for one and all. I know I'd be more entertained. 😂

Casey: (holding on for dear life to a pillar) "Save me Kyle! Save your Belle!"

Kyle: (holding on to a hunky bartender) "duck YOU! PRETEND IT'S 'SOARIN' ________WOOOOOOOOOOOO'!"

boat-schwarz.gif
FabulousBriefBee-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Looks like Casey could only afford a studio savannah view room. Basically the cheapest room available, one step above studio standard view. Club level grift defeated!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
He still turned the TV off. I don't think he realized it was on at the beginning and forgot to edit it out.

001303.jpg

10 seconds later...

001302.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.