Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle WAS attractive. I really can’t trust someone who thinks he’s still attractive after watching him eat.

Reactions: 9
Yesterday's Daily :poop: Doze....SSDD.
Ratio'd out his fat ass.
I thought Farida would have threatened and
taken YouTube to the woodshed for these
daily "fake"😂 ratios!
Grrrrrr'😆 ONLY Kyle gets them. Go figure!

Closing Hollywood Studios: BUT
there were major Issues.. Not an Ideal Night

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

KylePallo
187K subscribers
(y)1.3K ___ (n)2.5K
ratio'd22.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We also live rent free in Shaun's head. He can't get enough of Tattle.

View attachment 2389493

Look at him running to Nurse Rottencrotch to "tell on us" -- oh no!!! 😂 😂
Shaun, isn’t your following of Tattle “consuming media you don’t enjoy?” You’re doing the same thing as people who still watch KP’s vids.

Reactions: 16
Oh, I see today's "Kyle :poop: Pile" is a BFF 'own the hatters and meanies' 😂 crapathon with JoHO, huh?
It's the bullshitting comedy duo of Cyclops & Slenderman. Riveting content there, I'm sure.

Undoubtedly, MiniMan's talked Scarcrow into having a 'wonderful and tearful' retrospective on their years together at the Bro Pig Sty and share some lies about, well perhaps, breaking Universal's rules, huh? :unsure:

It's nothing more than a mutual masturbation act and self promotion for the online dimwits, nothing more. This "We're still bffs" nonsense is purely self serving.

I'm sure MiniSquatch will (swallowing hard) say he so proud of JoJo's 1 million plus subs and his (gasp) plaque. Shame Pallo couldn't bring in Casey Discount and put her up side by side with, is it 'Krista,' and stand back and say: "Look! Yeah she's FUGLY compared to Krista,
but I'm not jealous of JoJo! No way. Casey's discounts & steady job are beautiful. Now what yyyyyyou' hatters?"
lolol.gif

In reality, they now tolerate each other and this sort of self serving 'photo' or 'vid' op is pure theater which each feels will benefit himself. "Whatever it takes." is MiniMan's oft chortled refrain. This is nothing but that.

They and their enablers form a sort of Human Vlogger & Stans Centipede 🤭 and they rely on each other in an endless grifting show: Grifting vloggers and idiotic and willfully ignorant stans.

Look forward to the reviews IF anyone does, or has the stomach, to watch it. :sick:🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently he thinks Kyle is attractive but wouldn't duck him because Kyle is "straight." 🤣 And he's only defending Kyle because he doesn't like to see others "bullied" or be the target of "false rumors." :rolleyes:
If they’re false rumors, why do he and his team have to delete so many comments everyday and hide from Twitter every few weeks? False rumors shouldn’t affect someone so much when you’re an adult, but having your sad and disgusting truths revealed to thousands of viewers - that would affect an adult more.

If they acted rationally and at the least grew from the experience a small amount, Kyle wouldn’t have a new thread every five days or be so butthurt about how many dislikes his video gets compared to other vloggers. Instead he double downs to being even more of a manipulative bleep to the harm of his family, his beard and his viewers (who he doesn’t give a tit about unless they’re DVC members).

Jojo and POSDev used to be around the same level of toxicity as Kyle. Why don’t they have a new thread every week? Because they’ve at least shown they can take some criticism to make more tolerable content. They don’t frequently make their content worse in efforts to shut down the criticism. It might happen sometimes when Jojo gets overwhelmed by his anxiety for distasteful decisions he makes, but even then he tries to change to not put himself in that exact position again.

All three of them make bad and boring content, the difference is Kyle continues to make worse videos about his annoying and delusional fake lifestyle while Jojo and Dev make different types of boring videos in at least a small effort to make better content.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s the thing… most of the things we have stated here about are not rumors and are not false. The things we discuss are things that Kyle himself puts out to the world for everyone, including Shaun, to see. Sure, some
things may be speculative, but everything we say is rooted in some kind of fact or has some evidence to back it up. And since Shaun doesn’t know Kyle personally, then how would he know for sure that these things are absolutely false?

Example: If Kyle’s only source of income are his YouTube views, grift-a-thons, and paltry Patreons, then it’s safe to say that he does not in fact have enough stable income to rent an approximately $2k apartment on his own, and that his parents are likely helping him out, especially since he said himself that they would be staying with him now when they come down to Disney instead of staying at a hotel. And if he was that set on buying a house, why did he just completely abandon the idea when he “lost” his house? He laments about it to this day, even though he tries to convince people that it’s “not the right time.” I mean, he even said himself that he has only a $500 credit limit! So, it’s not like we are bullying him or making up ridiculous claims that he is not as financially well off as he wants everyone to believe. This is all based on solid evidence!

Speaking about solid evidence, it’s a known fact that Kyle broke COVID quarantine, made light of/profited off a hurricane, cried about not being able to afford his medication, blatantly disregards rules and doesn’t apologize for them, and the list goes on and on. These are not false rumors! Shaun C… I’d like to hear you say ONE false rumor that we have said about Kyle that you know for a fact is false. Please… educate us. I’ll wait…
I'd like to add something. Mr. Shaun since you're reading this. You state that you are doing this because you don't like bullies correct? There have been several instances where Kyle has been the bully. As someone who has mobility issues due to osteo-necrosis and has at times relied on an ECV. There's nothing funny about being filmed and snarky remarks of "oh look the parade is about to start", Kyle's done that.and that's just one example.Watch his earlier videos before he hit 100,000 subscribers There's a difference. Before he was humble and genuine, now he's obnoxious and disgusting. Watch how when Casey talks he's making face and being distractive when she talks. He shouldbe looking at her the way she does when he's talking. Watch when he continuously tries to force her onto soaring, when he absolutely knows she is terrified of it. That's what bullies do, not supportive "boyfriends". Least you forget the recent visit from his sister where he tried to force Casey to ride it, the entire time and him laughing and carrying on like its a joke.... for her its not a joke, its a valid fear. The person you think Kyle is, he's not. Again I wish him only the best, but at the same time I stopped watching him, unsubscribed after his tearful "I have no money for meds but I am going on a cruise and flying first class to Disneyland" video.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Only an much grander, infinitely grander, stage, I'm reminded of the pact signed by Hitler & Stalin only months before the Nazis invaded Russia. (Oh, world history never fades, huh? 🤣 ) A Nazi and Communist pact. What could go wrong?

The New York Times celebrated with a cartoon of Hitler & Stalin bowing & smiling to each other:

Stalin: "The vile murderer of the working class I take it!"
Hitler: "The leader of the scum of the earth, I presume."

But at that moment it benefitted each to sign a pact of cooperation.
Just like JoHO and Pallo..... only different. 🤣
nailedit99.jpg
All I can add is a ~chef's kiss~ and
michael-scott-wink.gif

Reactions: 5
Yes Kyle please stop doing Disney videos. I know you won’t and it’s just done to use reverse psychology on your Stan’s, but I really wish you would.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd like to add something. Mr. Shaun since you're reading this. You state that you are doing this because you don't like bullies correct? There have been several instances where Kyle has been the bully. As someone who has mobility issues due to osteo-necrosis and has at times relied on an ECV. There's nothing funny about being filmed and snarky remarks of "oh look the parade is about to start", Kyle's done that.and that's just one example.Watch his earlier videos before he hit 100,000 subscribers There's a difference. Before he was humble and genuine, now he's obnoxious and disgusting. Watch how when Casey talks he's making face and being distractive when she talks. He shouldbe looking at her the way she does when he's talking. Watch when he continuously tries to force her onto soaring, when he absolutely knows she is terrified of it. That's what bullies do, not supportive "boyfriends". Least you forget the recent visit from his sister where he tried to force Casey to ride it, the entire time and him laughing and carrying on like its a joke.... for her its not a joke, its a valid fear. The person you think Kyle is, he's not. Again I wish him only the best, but at the same time I stopped watching him, unsubscribed after his tearful "I have no money for meds but I am going on a cruise and flying first class to Disneyland" video.
Shaun has drank the Kool-Aid. No amount of pointing out facts and evidence will make him change his mind. He isolates each individual criticism, and then responds with stuff like "we all make mistakes, we shouldn't judge him." He just doesn't get it, despite Pallo's behavior being consistent and extensive. It's not worth getting into any debate with him. I only post his responses because it shows the warped, deeper parasocial dynamic that the grifter cultivates, and how his entire shtick relies on these lonely, desperate people who think Pallo is their "friend."

You're right though. Pallo is the real bully. A narcissist, self-centered braggart, the way he uses and manipulates others including his "girlfriend" and his stans. He has no empathy for others and only cares about himself. Everything he talks about and posts all revolve around him. He's too lazy to update his Patreon for people funding his lifestyle, despite having several hours of free time per day. And then to make lie after lie to keep people subscribed, making them think you'll start updating it again. It shows his ethics and the type of person he is. The examples just go on and on. But no amount of listing them out will convince the Kool-Aid drinkers, who want to believe so badly in the fantasy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg stop!! I amost peed myself laughing. Kyle is a huge analytics guys??? 🤣🤯 Well..he got the huge part right...
20230819_110540.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pallo got his new free IKEA lamp, then goes to show the terrible scratch on the other lamp and you can't even see it. 🤣

001258.jpg

001257.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
The reason that Pallo says he's a huge analytics guy and says he's thinking of not making Disney videos anymore is because his recent Disney vlogs have done worse than his apartment/moving vlogs. The extent of his analytics knowledge is "one number is bigger than the other." 🤣

001259.jpg

All the stans are pleading with him in the comments to not stop the Disney vlogs. 🤣 Could just be a ploy from Pallo to drive up engagement. But I really do believe the narcissist thinks his life is interesting enough to only film "lifestyle vlogs."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Kyle Pallo 44: fruit flies & lots of lies

or

Kyle Pallo 44: Kyle’s so broke he’s grifting IKEA for an UPPVIND

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seeing that one number is bigger than the other is the extent of this moron and his“analytics”.
If you asked Pallo to add together two numbers that exceeded the total 10, he'd immediately start taking off his shoes so he'd have more digits to count on.

"math b hard"

rocket-science-complicated.gif

---
BTW. Pallo's 'reflection' that he might "...stop doing Disney videos" is utter bullshit. He wants his stans to shout all and together, "OH NOOOO! KYLE! YOU CAN'T MEAN THAT...blah, blah, blah."

"I JUST LOVE DISNEY SO MUCH." 🤣

And it's the clearest hint from him yet that his ass is off the invitation lists at Disney and he personna non grata at the parks ___
and if he fucks up again, he's banned from Disney property.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
BTW. Pallo's 'reflection' that he might "...stop doing Disney videos" is utter bullshit. He wants his stans to shout all and together, "OH NOOOO! KYLE! YOU CAN'T MEAN THAT...blah, blah, blah."

"I JUST LOVE DISNEY SO MUCH." 🤣

And it's the clearest hint from him yet that his ass is off the invitation lists at Disney and he personna non grata at the parks ___
and if he fucks up again, he's banned from Disney property.
I think it's also partially a narcissist-fueled temper-tantrum... he said he looked at the views on yesterday's video and "if you guys don't want to see Disney right now..."

Translation: "If you're not giving ME enough views then I threaten to take it away! So THERE!"

001260.jpg

001261.jpg

But you're also right about wanting the stans to plea in the comments (which they all are). It makes him feel validated and special. He loves when people BEG him. "Oh no Kyle, please don't take away our Disney! We love the Disney vlogs so much!"

Last edited:
  • Angry
I think it's also partially a narcissist-fueled temper-tantrum... he said he looked at the views on yesterday's video and "if you guys don't want to see Disney right now..."

Translation: "If you're not giving ME enough views then I threaten to take it away! So THERE!"

View attachment 2390531
View attachment 2390534

But you're also right about wanting the stans to plea in the comments (which they all are). It makes him feel validated and special. He loves when people BEG him. "Oh no Kyle, please don't take away our Disney! We love the Disney vlogs so much!"
He's done it in the past. "I may not be going to Disney as much." "I'm moving to other areas and away from Disney"....blah, blah, blah.
He really is a study in 'want,' 'neediness,' 'whiny to a fault' infantalism.
He isn't a failure to launch, he's just a failure as a man and an adult.

The little "Legend in his own mind" MiniMan Kyle and his ego: 🤣

source (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.