Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

joescrayuhbshack

I asked ChatGPT (AI) to review today's daily dump :poop:

---

I feel like I just got a glimpse into the daily routine of a hyperactive Disney enthusiast who's trying to document their theme park adventures with an unending stream of consciousness. It's like watching a caffeinated squirrel on a rollercoaster ride of its own thoughts.

Let's break it down:

The video begins with the creator waking up to experience the joys of early Park entry at a Disney theme park. This is obviously a monumental achievement that requires multiple reminders to "hit that subscribe button" and thumbs-up the video. Because, you know, the fate of the universe hinges on it.
It's confirmed - Chat GPT is a hatter.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BlurryCat

VIP Member
shaun is willing to do anything to get fucked by anyone in that family.......c'mon shaun, lets let uncle sean have a turn with you!
Since Shaun lives with his parents and doesn't have the money for superchats and gifts (unlike sugar daddies Jeff & Brian), his strategy is to kiss Alexa's ass as much as he can, in hopes he can get his foot in the door. Oh, and also write questions and essays to Kyle daily, which all go ignored.

As we said, Shaun, he's not going fuck you.

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
Has the Dumbass ever explained why he does not have a credit card at age 29? Credit too good for one?
Kyle:

“I was going to apply for the chase sapphire reserve and American Express platinum for the sign up bonuses but then I remembered I’d be subsidizing others. I exclusively use my Bumfuck Wisconsin credit union debit card instead that offers less protection and little rewards. I am smart. It also occasionally declined.”
---
Looks like a $50 fold up frame

confirmed

View attachment 2395022

View attachment 2395028
$38 bed frame, $5,000 couch.
Make it make sense.

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Holy crap- THANK GOD he did early entry at HS yesterday and he doesn't ever stay more than an hour! We were there at the end of the day yesterday, so glad my kids didn't have to be exposed to him! HAHA (although my 12 year old probably would've told him to learn how to cook and get a real job! :oops: 😬 :ROFLMAO:
SIDE NOTE- it was absolutely epic because we rode Rise twice in a row. Only waited about 30 minutes the first time, and like 15 the second time!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Guess he's "owning the hatters" by filming himself with the camera super zoomed in to his mouth while eating now.

"Watch this"

001313.jpg

001312.jpg

001311.jpg

001310.jpg

001309.jpg

"That's nummy. Really juicy."

• Sick
  • Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
There really isn’t but he still can get bar stools for his island.

Priorities b hard.
For someone of Pallo size, a kitchen or bar stool can be frightening, whether trying to climb up on it or falling off it. 😆

Even normal sized people find it tricky after downing a few.
200 (13).gif
Now imagine tiny Kyle after throwing back half a dozen chuggers'😂
---
View attachment 2388557
The smaller 1 bedrooms there don't have a dining area even showing up in the floor plans. It' the larger 1 bedrooms that have it between the kitchen and living room . The larger 1 bedrooms have the 2 sinks for Kylie to wash his hair without soap in .

Here is his 1 bedroom:
View attachment 2388583
Good lord that's small. (*Damn, I bet Pallo's heard that all his life.)

It looks like a Mother in Law apt add on.

Last edited:
  • Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Alright folks! This thread started just 5 days ago and is already on page 40. Just 10 more pages to finish out this thread!
LET’S GO BAAAYYBBBEEE!!! WOOHOOO!!

• Haha

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
Lil' guy was having a meltdown in the car as Casey drove him because the mall is 30 minutes away. Is this the first time he's ever gone to the mall? He complains that he'd rather just go to Disney.

View attachment 2394930

Everything was EX-PANSIVE

View attachment 2394932
View attachment 2394931
They really need to get out more if they think the places they went into are expensive.

That mall has Chanel, Tiffany & Co.,Hérmes, Gucci etc. They went into bath & body works and Aerie.

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Has Kyle ever acknowledged Shaun?
That's not sarcasm. I don't watch Kyle's videos or comments and deleted my socials months ago. I only see what folks post here.
I'm trying to understand why he's so defensive if Kyle doesn't even recognise his existence.
Reminds me of that kid screaming in tears for everyone to leave Britney alone.

• Haha

Frankenweenie

I havent pay with my debit card in years. There are so many good cards with travel perks that I havent paid for plane tickets or hotels in a while.

For someone who travels often and likes free stuff how cant he have one.

• Haha

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Sorry Tattlers for not including Debra Smothers, Kevin and Brianne Durliat and others as choices for the probably nonexistent party.

I tried to edit to include, but could not. The poll is available only on the first post of a new thread. It's a nifty feature but did require a bit of forethought. Here I am trying to sneak in bits of Tattle at work so not fully able to concentrate on it. But I can see this thread having lots of fun with the polling feature!

• Heart

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
It's painfully obvious Kyle is bored vlogging. He’s shown zero interest in upgrading his filming or editing skills.

Kyle wants Casey to abandon her career with Disney to be his in-park playmate. Someone to keep him company, carry his crap, and interact with the camera. He needs a pal since friends are few and family visits a few days a month.

Remember when Kyle and JoJo would go to the parks together? Kyle continued to rope drop, while JoJo [probably enjoyed Orlando nightlight with friends] and headed to the parks later in the day. That's the role he wants Casey to fill. She's a fool to do it. Then again, Casey is in a relationship with Kyle, that speaks volumes.

• Haha