Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 3
Question for Casey, in what world is Restoration Hardware furniture an “investment”? We own some of their pieces, but we knew full well when our sofa was delivered & our 4 year old English Settler jumped up on it, fresh from running around in a rainstorm in our backyard, that they were destined to be exactly what we intended them to be, furniture we liked & used that would eventually be replaced. RH is somewhat expensive (not the most expensive by a long shot), but it’s also mass produced. It’s not rare antique expensive, nor does it hold any sort of precious value that a piece of furniture you’d invest in would. Casey seems to state that it’s an investment with such certainty that by merely saying it somehow makes it so. It’s truly crazy how many of the things the cast of characters say on Kyle’s channel are not only wrong but flat out embarrassing for themselves. That sofa’s an investment as much as the Barbie beemer is. That she doesn’t know that is incredibly naive at very best
She has no idea what an investment is. An investment is something you buy now and later on it has increased in value and you could sell it for more money than you paid for it even taking into account inflation. Can you imagine the couch that Kyle uses as a napkin for years being worth more money? And if she means it's an investment in terms of it's so nice and high quality it'll last years and years longer than another less expensive couch then she's just delusional.

Reactions: 9
And there, dear Tattle friends, is Kyle’s target audience…boomers & shut-ins. What a way to barely scrape by a living
What does that even mean though, Father Law-In? Is that someone's FIL?
---
Guess all is good with Casey as she is on the vlog today which was yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Of course. She's THAT desperate.

Was hoping she'd at least do another 2 week hiatus and force mini-man to take another stroll in the woods.
Does she not watch the vlogs herself to see how he treated her? This is out in the open. What does he do behind closed doors?

Reactions: 13
I really wish people would stop giving their Moonlight Magic or anything DVC related to these scumbags. I’m a DVC member and it makes me so mad to see these vloggers at these events.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does she not watch the vlogs herself to see how he treated her? This is out in the open. What does he do behind closed doors?
She's just asking to be treated poorly by continually forgiving him so quickly.

And mini-man is so completely self-absorbed, that based on yesterdays dump, he wasn't even AWARE that she was pissed off. He just kept on acting like a petulant toddler and douche around her.
---
I really wish people would stop giving their Moonlight Magic or anything DVC related to these scumbags. I’m a DVC member and it makes me so mad to see these vloggers at these events.
My guess is it's his Kim Jones stan.

She's always commenting on his videos and offering up her DVC points.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
kylie-free-food.jpg

He's sooooo excited about Free Food! He never pays anyway for anything so it's always FREEEEEEEEEEEEE for him.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched the first few seconds of today's dump and he's driving in heavy rain while holding a camera and filming.

000814.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
In today's dump he continues to overuse the word literally and use it incorrectly. He started off by saying it's literally a monsoon out. No Kyle it's not. Then he says he can stay in the park until literally 11:00 o'clock. How is literally 11:00 different than just 11:00?? Yesterday he said he was literally melting. If only that were true, someone could come along and suck him up with a wet vac. He also just continues to spew out wrong information and Casey's correcting him left and right.
---
Just watched the first few seconds of today's dump and he's driving in heavy rain while holding a camera and filming.

View attachment 2353878
But it's not his fault! As he stated yesterday he would love to have a film crew following him around filming his every move. But he has to film himself now and it's really a challenge and a burden so please try to show some compassion for our big star!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Casey's waiting in line for him and Kyle says he's going to surprise her with another snack.

000815.jpg

As usual, the surprise is for himself. He loves his free popcorn.

000816.jpg

---
Just noticed that he's wearing his Club 33 hat. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.