Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had a million views less than the year before I would be scrambling. He shouldn’t be celebrating this lol.
Analytics b hard
---
Wonder if he'll be wearing his brand new band in tomorrow's vlog... :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2354417
Moonlight Magic band
Complimentary Iberostar shirt
Club 33 hat
Mommy-bought Allen Edmond shoes

Kyle's ultimate 'flexing on the hatters' outfit. Probably going to be wearing that when he 'shows off' his apartment this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whenever the Doormat says anything she looks at Kylie like he's about to smack her with a rolled up newspaper.

So little self confidence with this one. EVERY time she makes a joke she looks at the dwarf and says "I'm kidding."

She's angling for a world of hurt.

She looks like she’s always thinking “Don’t make him mad“
It was quite alarming how quick she was to apologize for eating a french fry before him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It was quite alarming how quick she was to apologize for eating a french fry before him.
Exactly. I would be like, whaaattt and my husband would just shake his head and laugh. NO.WAY would I be apologizing for doing that as weren't they sharing it anyway?

Reactions: 5
The way she was apologizing makes me wonder what has happened previously to make her react like that. I wouldn't be surprised if he smacks her around. Or at the very least goes into tantrum and shouting fit.

Reactions: 8
The way she was apologizing makes me wonder what has happened previously to make her react like that. I wouldn't be surprised if he smacks her around. Or at the very least just goes into a big tantrum.
My Art. Your eating my Art Casey.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ he's such a ret@rd.
Firstly, August has only just begun. The stats aren't in yet. So he presumably means July.
Secondly, according to Socialblade he got 1.9M views in July, which was his best month this year.
But... Jul/Aug/Sep is always his best period and in July 2022 he got 2.7M views. So seasonally adjusted he's down the best part of a million.
Nice try, Kyle. Your channel's still in decline whatever way you spin it.
Clearly his rankings vs other US vloggers don't show the same success he brags about. Face it Kyle, you are circling the drain and we all know it.

Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 1.31.11 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she was apologizing makes me wonder what has happened previously to make her react like that. I wouldn't be surprised if he smacks her around. Or at the very least just goes into tantrum.
He’s probably thrilled that he met someone who is so desperate and oblivious. He can seemingly control and manipulate her pretty easily already and it’s only going to get worse. She is clueless as to how a man should treat a woman, how to spot red flags, and clearly has no backbone to stand up for herself.
Most women I know would have shut his tit down immediately. Kyle, you are tiny man in every sense of the word.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.