Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

macr80

I really wish people would stop giving their Moonlight Magic or anything DVC related to these scumbags. I’m a DVC member and it makes me so mad to see these vloggers at these events.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Yunque01

VIP Member
So they decide to cancel their reservation at the Brown Derby. Then they walk up to the Yachtsman’s Steakhouse and ask to be accommodated without a reservation. Then he bitches and moans about how long it takes to accomodate him? Hey kylie! Listen up! YOU WERE NEVER THE TOP PRIORITY WITHOUT A RESERVATION!!!! Holy heck are you stupid!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Yunque01

VIP Member
Update on the Media invite on today’s vlog. This is good so i will post verbatim what I was informed today:

“I do know for the bona fide media date(s) for Flavors of Florida, the credential said MEDIA but also had the specific date on it. Betting this “invitation email” was a last minute push to annual pass holders to boost attendance for the final two culinary demonstrations within the event range.”

So there you have it. That event lacked in attendance so this explanation makes total sense. Makes Kylie and Farlexa’s attempt to present a different picture of what is the reality all the more sad! It must just gall them too that it was me specifically who relayed this info that unraveled their deceit! Thanks to my contact! You know who you are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
They're walking the lightning lane line to FOP and at 13:54 a woman in the standby line and says, "It's going to be a long, long time" Kyle replies, "For you, you guys are standby" and laughs a stupid, mocking laugh. The way he said it was so cringe, like he was superior. He is so childish.

The peasants in the standby lane...meanwhile Kyle is in the sister-funded lightning lane. :LOL:

• Angry
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Stick with the fruity drinks, my guy.

000637.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
As Lil' Kylie is getting his free water, Casey is behind him holding their tray of food, popcorn, and a bunch of other stuff. She eats one of the fries and then starts immediately apologizing to him. 😲

---
When they sit down, Casey says she doesn't like the table because there's 2 fans blowing on her and she's cold. Kyle completely blows her off and just keeps talking.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Mmmmmmm...I've always wanted to try some fried tomato green sliders.

View attachment 2343014
---

:ROFLMAO:
Kyle’s lazy. He constantly shows viewers how little he cares about the quality of his content that bears his name. This isn't a live stream. He’s not in a rush. Kyle could have easily done a retake with the correct information. There are many times when he could do a retake, but doesn't put in the effort.

Hey Lurkers,
Agree or Disagree?

Kyle Pallo is too lazy to do retakes or add in a voice over in post editing when he screws up information.

All Kyle cares about is getting a vlog uploaded and the views that bring in AdSense money. He doesn't care about providing accurate or useful information. He doesn’t care if his misinformation screws up YOUR family vacation. He only cares about himself.

• Heart

AKW24

VIP Member
Was that a record? 7 days for an entire thread?

Kile should get on here instead. Get's more engagement than his youtube channel and all his social media accounts combined!

• Haha

JerzGurl

So the only way he can go to the festivals more is if his sister/family moves to down there.... to pay!

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
This thread was just created 5 days ago and we're already at the end. Mini-man is going through Tattle threads faster than toilet paper tissues next to his bed.

• Haha
  • Wow

jipeta2021

VIP Member
He’s such a total dick! Yesterday he tried to get on Alexa about how she pronounced magnet and today he pointed out something in Casey’s teeth and left it in the video. Both are things he’s been called out on before. Typical little man baby small dick energy. Project your insecurities on to others.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

BlurryCat

VIP Member
If Kyle (or his family) admitted that he’s neurodivergent or has a true disability, then I would feel more empathy towards him and stop trolling. If I knew THIS is the best he can do due to his limited capabilities, then I could support him in his efforts.

But if Kyle is a neurotypical, capable college graduate, and he has chosen THIS for his “career” and lifestyle, then all I see is a narcissistic, immature, controlling, conning and grifting man-child who cannot handle adult responsibilities. With the image that he proudly displays of himself, he deserves all the backlash and negativity that he gets.
I'm not sure if he has any kind of true disability beyond maybe ADHD. But either way, there's plenty of people with disabilities who are likable people. Everything about Kyle is unlikable, from his obnoxious & rude behavior, rampant narcissism, over-the-top braggadocio, chronic lying, and incessant grifting & conning. I think a large part of his narcissistic personality comes from a lifetime of enablement and refusal to grow up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

ScoJo15

Surrrreeeeee....

Oh and hi Kylie and Farida - further proof we know you read here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick