Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey gets a coke float and as soon as Casey grabs it from the counter, the squatch sticks a spoon in to try it.

View attachment 2354031

What is with this toddler and having to eat other people's food and always have the first bite?
And had the nerve to be appalled at Casey for eating a fry before him while carrying all their food.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Who eats 🌽 like that?! I mean is EVERYTHING a pretend dick to this guy?! Swish, Susan Amen, Michael Kay in 90 seconds do your thing please!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
#40 Kylie Bought Dumplings for $6.49
---
very-special-episode.jpg

Very Special Episode coming up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! He corrected himself - it's in 2 days.

Reactions: 6
As Lil' Kylie is getting his free water, Casey is behind him holding their tray of food, popcorn, and a bunch of other stuff. She eats one of the fries and then starts immediately apologizing to him. 😲
View attachment 2353927

---
When they sit down, Casey says she doesn't like the table because there's 2 fans blowing on her and she's cold. Kyle completely blows her off and just keeps talking.
He’s got her well-trained already.

Remember, he makes her feel like a Princess.

I’m not even sure I can feel pity for her anymore.

Reactions: 19
Kyle says the snacks are "quote unquote basically free" and Casey corrects him, telling him that he's not using it properly.

000829.jpg

Kyle must have got butthurt because he intentionally keeps saying "quote unquote" right after.

Kinda similar to how when the "hatters" correct him on something and he just doubles down.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Casey gets a coke float for herself, and as soon as she grabs it from the counter, the squatch sticks a spoon in to try it.

View attachment 2354031

Then he says "THAT IS GOOD OH MY GOD CASEY THAT IS GOOD" and goes back for an even bigger spoonful before she's even had a chance to try it.

View attachment 2354039

He continues to hover over it eating all of the whipped cream and Casey eventually says "I don't want this one anymore."
It drives me crazy that he has to have the first taste of any and everything, regardless of who paid and/or stood in line to get it. So rude! This behavior has been really prevalent in the last few videos.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
SameShitDifferentDaily :poop: Dump.
Ratio'd out his fat ass. Natch!

Best Disney WATER PARK! More Epcot Food And Wine
.. Yachtsman Steakhouse Unfortunate Experience

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

(*Watch ME splash and watch ME eat isn't cutting it, Squirt.
Take a hint. Get a clue.) SAD

186K subscribers
(*JoJo with 1,310,000 subscribers__ And you should see his
YouTube plaque! Hope you took a photo before he kicked your ass
out of the Bro Pig Sty. You're welcome.)

(y)1.4K ___ (n)2.3K

You're daily Kyle :poop: Pile strategy is working to perfection.
ratio99.jpg

• Haha
He’s got her well-trained already.

Remember, he makes her feel like a Princess.

I’m not even sure I can feel pity for her anymore.
exactly. I can't feel bad for her. Shes allowing him to treat her like tit on camera as his job, in lieu of actually putting effort into making actual content.

Reactions: 10
26 years old and she asks how does everyone eat a corn on the cob. Ummmm...seriously? Something that I taught my kids at like 2. They BOTH were eating it wrong and she didn't even get a taste and was like hmmmm,,,good. She is WAY too far gone trying to make everything great and agreeing with him. It is sad at this point.

Oh and if he ever left Disney, maybe like a real carnival or craft show, etc, they make the corn like this all the time, for many years now. Shows how sheltered they both are. There is life BEYOND Disney.

• Haha
Anyone else catch when he saw Michaeldoesdisney? He said he didn't wait to "wait and meet him". Sure Kyle! You are just jealous because people are over talking to Michael and actually want to meet him while nobody notices you.

• Haha
Gotta' run, but let me say first that IF Mommy & Sissy have gotten their Precious into an apartment, (*I still say it will be a family vacation rental cajoled by him and they undertook to keep him from trying to live with Casey and her family or keep him from being homeless. He, of course, will claim it is HIS and he totally got on his own.) the lying and drama have just started and it's about to reach Mt. Everest like heights. Fasten your seatbelts. As the weeks go by and the bills come in and reality sets in on him as he grifts from family, girl-friend and online idiots, the panhandling will reach heretofore unheard of heights. :ROFLMAO:

The lies and braggadocio will give way pretty quickly to dealing with the reality of responsibilities of an adult, and he is in NO fu*king way ready to deal with that without a LOT of help. And god help those who come to his aid. No only will it be a thankless undertaking, he will claim credit and lie, of course, about it all, and above all of it, IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH. He will always want more free stuff to be given to him to make his fantasies come true. He will initially glory in 'HIS' new and perfect place. But like a child with a new toy, the 'new' and the 'excitement' will give way to the routines of adult daily life and responsibilities. He won't be able to deal with that.

"He b afraid of mean pppl and world. It b issue." 🤭 I almost feel sorry for those around him, almost, but they've created the moronic little monster and they tolerate him and he's their burden.
It's going to be a tit show. There's no doubt about it.

In other words. Sit back, relax, enjoy and ___
popcorn-binoculars.gif
ginger-get-the-popcorn (1).gif

• Haha
Gotta' run, but let me say first that IF Mommy & Sissy have gotten their Precious into an apartment, (*I still say it will be a family vacation rental cajoled by him and they undertook to keep him from trying to live with Casey and her family or keep him from being homeless. He, of course, will claim it is HIS and he totally got on his own.) the lying and drama have just started and it's about to reach Mt. Everest like heights. Fasten your seatbelts. As the weeks go by and the bills come in and reality sets in on him as he grifts from family, girl-friend and online idiots, the panhandling will reach heretofore unheard of heights. :ROFLMAO:

The lies and braggadocio will give way pretty quickly to dealing with the reality of responsibilities of an adult, and he is in NO fu*king way ready to deal with that without a LOT of help. And god help those who come to his aid. No only will it be a thankless undertaking, he will claim credit and lie, of course, about it all, and above all of it, IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH. He will always want more free stuff to be given to him to make his fantasies come true. He will initially glory in 'HIS' new and perfect place. But like a child with a new toy, the 'new' and the 'excitement' will give way to the routines of adult daily life and responsibilities. He won't be able to deal with that.

"He b afraid of mean pppl and world. It b issue." 🤭 I almost feel sorry for those around him, almost, but they've created the moronic little monster and they tolerate him and he's their burden.
It's going to be a tit show. There's no doubt about it.

In other words. Sit back, relax, enjoy and ___
View attachment 2354112 View attachment 2354113

:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

000833.jpg

The narcissist loser is on cloud 9 with his grifted apartment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I really wish people would stop giving their Moonlight Magic or anything DVC related to these scumbags. I’m a DVC member and it makes me so mad to see these vloggers at these events.
A DVC friend has never been able to attend Moonlight Magic despite numerous attempts. tit like these parasocial "friend" stans taking opportunities away from members is annoying as hell.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.