Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just to add to this! CMs also receive dining coupons during the holidays and the current ones expire the last day of september (source: my spouse is a CM). they get a 30%, 40%, and 50% off coupon to use at certain dining locations. i’m thinking casey used her 50% coupon at yachtsman steakhouse and that’s why kyle got two entrees.
The discounts don’t matter to him - as long as he’s NOT the one paying. At the rate he’s going, wouldn’t be surprised if he orders four entrees in the future. He will eat two and take the rest home with some gallon BAYGS. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This thread was just created 5 days ago and we're already at the end. Mini-man is going through Tattle threads faster than toilet paper tissues next to his bed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This thread was just created 5 days ago and we're already at the end. Mini-man is going through Tattle threads faster than toilet paper tissues next to his bed.
No one’s a bigger magnet for criticism than the Pallo’s. You’d think after years of having an “influencer” in their ranks, they’d be better with this whole internet thingamajig. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She always does that, though. In past videos with Alexa visits, Kile has talked about how she has all of her spots planned which is why he likes when she comes out because it’s content that’s pre-planned for him.
Her footing the bill doesn't hurt either. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Kyle’s lazy. He constantly shows viewers how little he cares about the quality of his content that bears his name. This isn't a live stream. He’s not in a rush. Kyle could have easily done a retake with the correct information. There are many times when he could do a retake, but doesn't put in the effort.

Hey Lurkers,
Agree or Disagree?

Kyle Pallo is too lazy to do retakes or add in a voice over in post editing when he screws up information.

All Kyle cares about is getting a vlog uploaded and the views that bring in AdSense money. He doesn't care about providing accurate or useful information. He doesn’t care if his misinformation screws up YOUR family vacation. He only cares about himself.
He spends more effort on changing his video titles 20 times per day in an attempt to get picked up by "the algorithm" than he does on editing the videos to correct his misinformation.

Creators who have passion in their work will focus on creating compelling, quality content and then the views come naturally. Those are the ones who last longer than just a couple of years. Kyle wants to squeeze out a daily dump as quick as possible, with the least amount of effort, and then he changes the title a dozen times to try and game "the algorithm." There's no desire to put out accurate information to potential Disney vacationers. There's no pride in the content that bears his name.

He's ONLY about the views and AdSense money. He only cares about himself.

000809.jpg

000810.jpg

000806.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
😲 Between 24:15 and 24:50 in the video (after he repeatedly pushes her to go on Soarin') Casey looks pissed. She's walking far ahead from both Kyle and Alexa, and Alexa keeps giving him looks like "you messed up, she's pissed." Kyle is totally oblivious that Casey is upset and still acting obnoxious. Then he asks Alexa why she keeps giving him dirty looks.

View attachment 2351843

Casey is DONE with him.

View attachment 2351869
When she finally overcame her fear of the ride sharing it with her dad on one side, and her boyfriend on the other, it was a special moment for her.

So then, no less than two weeks later you he pushes it again, now that specialness is overwritten by being an asshole.

My advice to KP would be to chill with the daily Vlogs and be like Nate (PMM). Give the people in your life a break away from a damn camera everyday. You’ll still make the money in views.

Watching KP is like a social experiment. Watching him in 2015 act and behave and show no real maturity in 8 years on camera is fascinating.

Why do people love PMM? Because he is like Captain Kangaroo on camera. Now, when PMM shows up in other people’s vlogs, he changes. Kind of like when you caught the department store Santa having a cigarette on his break when you are a kid. His ACT on his vlog is happy, jovial, child friendly, goofy, excited, but not completely obnoxious. Off camera could be a different story.

KP has become the anti-PMM and like a villain on camera. There is a part of me that hopes this obnoxious persona is just an act for the camera because he self admitted that in the 2015 footage. “Obnoxious is entertainment”. There is a fine line that gets blurred when it spills into more facets of your personal life.

Reactions: 8
I just took a glance. Farida is hard at work defending her brother's grift operation. :ROFLMAO:
One would think Kyle would pay attention to the Patreon requirements as his account previously went under review for a violation. Tattle remembers Patreon shutting down Kyle for a few days because of a raffle. Then again, Kyle and think. 😂

Riddle time.

What does Patreon require, that Kyle’s account lacks?

Kyle’s current tiers do not offer benefits.

IMG_3458.jpeg

Kyle’s tiers for the last month. $15 and $25 a month don’t even receive a thank you for joining comment. His parents must be proud of his manners. 🙄
IMG_3459.jpeg

IMG_3460.jpeg

IMG_3461.jpeg

Grifter.
Con artist.
Swindler.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We have some furniture from Costco and it's decent stuff. I still have some furniture I got from Ashley that's lasted over a decade.

The RH couch is so absurd for his first apartment. Kile said he really wanted a sectional couch. So he opts for the $5,700 sofa (which Casey tells him is an "investment") and then Kile says maybe he can stick it in his office "when he buys a house." You're exactly right, he's only motivated by brand names or things that make him feel elitist and superior to others.

I think another part of his decision with this RH sofa is that Casey was impressed by it on their 1st furniture shopping video. She said she felt like a Kardashian and she made a sad puppy dog face. So he had to have THAT one to impress her.
Question for Casey, in what world is Restoration Hardware furniture an “investment”? We own some of their pieces, but we knew full well when our sofa was delivered & our 4 year old English Settler jumped up on it, fresh from running around in a rainstorm in our backyard, that they were destined to be exactly what we intended them to be, furniture we liked & used that would eventually be replaced. RH is somewhat expensive (not the most expensive by a long shot), but it’s also mass produced. It’s not rare antique expensive, nor does it hold any sort of precious value that a piece of furniture you’d invest in would. Casey seems to state that it’s an investment with such certainty that by merely saying it somehow makes it so. It’s truly crazy how many of the things the cast of characters say on Kyle’s channel are not only wrong but flat out embarrassing for themselves. That sofa’s an investment as much as the Barbie beemer is. That she doesn’t know that is incredibly naive at very best

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree, I think if he’s dating her. He would do better to keep her out of the vlogs if he wants it to go anywhere. He knows it’s not a good look to cruise with her and then go to Dubai without her. I do think he’s just making her his Lora though and nothing too serious.

Men definitely need bro trips but the timing is a little sus, especially after she wore what can be confused as an engagement ring. Apparently, he’s cheated on Mel so it seems to be his thing to drag women along while he enjoys the company of other women until he gets caught.

Which is what makes me think he’s the one that controls how often she’s in the Vlog, and down plays her role in his life, to avoid any cheating scandal (again). If he were to be caught, he’d say in his JoJo way “where did I ever say Krista and I were dating?” He plays the fence really well.
Yes, Jojo is dating her. Dan accidentally let the cat out of the bag in a livestream once and Jojo got mad. However, I do think that their relationship has been going downhill lately so it wouldn't shock me if they broke up eventually.
---
Go on, Kyle. Become the next Big Ed of 90 Day Fiance. (Who is also an abusive asshole!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Go on, Kyle. Become the next Big Ed of 90 Day Fiance. (Who is also an abusive asshole!)
I think it's funny that Kyle thinks his life is interesting enough for a reality TV show. :LOL:

Without any kind of plot (like 90 Day Fiancee) I'd imagine it would be incredibly boring with a camera following him around 24/7. He has no friends and spends 8+ hours per day playing video games.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it's funny that Kyle thinks his life is interesting enough for a reality TV show. :LOL:

Without any kind of plot (like 90 Day Fiancee) I'd imagine it would be incredibly boring with a camera following him around 24/7. He has no friends and spends 8+ hours per day playing video games.
Maybe he's counting on guest spots by Shaun C & Deby Sue Smothers? Sweeps week, baybee!

• Haha
It's not hard to get into Moonlight Magic, I'm not even a member and I've been to two just by asking for an extra ticket in Facebook groups. Of course Kylie will make it seem like some super duper exclusive event that makes him extremely special.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.