Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a fuckin moron! He cant even get the month right lol
I assume he means July, and if so, it's only because of his Minions rule-breaking video which got 100k+ views.

He's really doubling down on the bragging and boasting lately. This tells me that his ego is hurt and he's becoming desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whenever the Doormat says anything she looks at Kylie like he's about to smack her with a rolled up newspaper.

So little self confidence with this one. EVERY time she makes a joke she looks at the dwarf and says "I'm kidding."

She's angling for a world of hurt.

She looks like she’s always thinking “Don’t make him mad“

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't this the mini golf vlogger? This dude has been all over his nuts lately.

000839.jpg

I knew his ego was going to go through the roof after his family secured him an apartment. He feels on top of the world right now. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Glad to hear he had his “most watched month ever”. Now he can easily repay Casey for the staycations, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2F277003-4C83-4DB2-BFEE-A4EF715C786C_4_5005_c.jpeg

"Got so much planned else where this year" Wow, so THIS could be what he was referring to in December when he was NOT KIDDING AROUND. Cannot wait to find out what's in store! :rolleyes:

03EE57F6-6AA0-4ECB-A9D2-D5A26693B47B_4_5005_c.jpeg

Well strive harder, numb nuts, strive waaaaay harder. Also how about you strive to not type extra spaces after using the pronoun "I"?

94B2B9FA-A5B3-4F2E-8F59-2B44EFC23928_4_5005_c.jpeg

Yes, Queenjray, it's all so cute. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
I knew his ego was going to go through the roof after his family secured him an apartment. He feels on top of the world right now. :ROFLMAO:
Once he trashes the new place, it'd be easy to screencap his vlog and send it to the apartment management to show them the condition he's let the apartment fall into?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ironic how Farida tweeted that she’d like to see an example of his grifting. Voila! Today’s vlog was made possible by the fruits of a grift! They are so clueless!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He got so mad at her for eating a fry when he was getting water yet he digs into everyone else’s food and takes all the good bits…

• Angry
Reactions: 13
He got so mad at her for eating a fry when he was getting water yet he digs into everyone else’s food and takes all the good bits…
:mad: so annoying! I mean, hell, even PMM let his friends try all the food first in his Food and Wine video the other day. And we KNOW that man is food-motivated! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
:mad: so annoying! I mean, hell, even PMM let his friends try all the food first in his Food and Wine video the other day. And we KNOW that man is food-motivated! :ROFLMAO:
The only reason they eat first is because they pay then he steals the footage for his videos.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn't this the mini golf vlogger? This dude has been all over his nuts lately.

View attachment 2354256
Christ he's such a ret@rd.
Firstly, August has only just begun. The stats aren't in yet. So he presumably means July.
Secondly, according to Socialblade he got 1.9M views in July, which was his best month this year.
But... Jul/Aug/Sep is always his best period and in July 2022 he got 2.7M views. So seasonally adjusted he's down the best part of a million.
Nice try, Kyle. Your channel's still in decline whatever way you spin it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Christ he's such a ret@rd.
Firstly, August has only just begun. The stats aren't in yet. So he presumably means July.
Secondly, according to Socialblade he got 1.9M views in July, which was his best month this year.
But... Jul/Aug/Sep is always his best period and in July 2022 he got 2.7M views. So seasonally adjusted he's down the best part of a million.
Nice try, Kyle. You're channel's still in decline whatever way you spin it.
If I had a million views less than the year before I would be scrambling. He shouldn’t be celebrating this lol.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.