Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even AFTER she DID say she wanted to eat Dumplings first. So ice cream and then popcorn.
He hands Casey the popcorn and as she's opening it up, he jams his hand inside to grab some before she can have any first.

Then he says "just making sure it's not poisoned" and makes choking sounds.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He hands Casey the popcorn and as she's opening it up, he jams his hand inside to grab some before she can have any first.

Then he says "just making sure it's not poisoned" and makes choking sounds.
Correction - his DIRTY hand

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
"Did you hear my banana joke?"

"No, what was it?"

"I don't remember, but I said the word banana and it was funny."

Listening to little Kylie try to describe or explain anything is like when your 4 year old nephew is all excited and explaining something to you, but it's not making any sense but you feel you have to smile and nod anyway.

Is "No shot", the new "In we go, not indigo?"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As Lil' Kylie is getting his free water, Casey is behind him holding their tray of food, popcorn, and a bunch of other stuff. She eats one of the fries and then starts immediately apologizing to him. 😲

---
When they sit down, Casey says she doesn't like the table because there's 2 fans blowing on her and she's cold. Kyle completely blows her off and just keeps talking.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Kile says this is so nice because they don't get to spend much time in this park together. Casey says it's because of her work schedule and by the time she gets home it's already 5.

Kile says that's not enough for a vlog.

000821.jpg

000820.jpg

Umm, isn't he usually only ever in the parks for around 1 to 2 hours?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Kile says this is so nice because they don't get to spend much time in this park together. Casey says it's because of her work schedule and by the time she gets home it's already 5.

Kile says that's not enough for a vlog.

View attachment 2353962
View attachment 2353963

Umm, isn't he usually only ever in the parks for around 1 to 2 hours?
Yeah, you have to be there at least, maybe, possibly, 2 hours a day and then go home to do nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First ___ WE POSE!___🙈🙉🙊_____________And then ____ WE DANCE!____
monkey.jpg
tribe-dance.gif

*Apologies to primates everwhere for comparing them, even offhandedly, to the lowest primate, the Pallo Primate. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Casey gets a coke float for herself, and as soon as she grabs it from the counter, the squatch sticks a spoon in to try it.

000830.jpg

Then he says "THAT IS GOOD OH MY GOD CASEY THAT IS GOOD" and goes back for an even bigger spoonful before she's even had a chance to try it.

000831.jpg

He continues to hover over it eating all of the whipped cream and Casey eventually says "I don't want this one anymore."

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Oh my!
Those are adding up. Perhaps it's an attempt to thirsbait and try to lure some of the old queens
who supported him for so long and then left after his homophobia was revealed and his beard
showed up?
(Perfect avatars as well! :ROFLMAO:)
It's like a pair of Pallo bookends that could be labeled:
"Kyle Dreams of Nick & Kevin!"
(*2 versions)

_________(*Cut) _________:m______(*Uncut)

000000000000.jpg
0000000000.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.