Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just caught something. Back when "we" were furniture shopping, prior to buying the couch, Kile says that a new bed is his #1 priority. Then he starts freaking out about how much a Tempur-Pedic costs.

000801.jpg

But yet he buys a $5k sofa? 🤔

I'd rather spend more on a mattress than on a sofa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just caught something. Back when "we" were furniture shopping, prior to buying the couch, Kile says that a new bed is his #1 priority. Then he starts freaking out about how much a Tempur-Pedic costs.

View attachment 2352818

That face. Salespeople b mean. Help me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2352818

Adding. This guy is an idiot. Go to Costco. Stearns and Foster at a fraction of the price.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He’s eventually (hopefully) going to act stupid enough to where Disney or UO ban him. Screaming around property, playing the victim from having to wait…eventually he’s going to do something more wild. He’s just a narcissistic asshole and he can’t even hide it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm going with an alternate theory on what has been keeping him so "busy"....

Apartment isn't "ready" (or he hasn't found one yet) so all of this busy work that he did yesterday, to be shown later, is packing his crap up and putting it in some storage device, either at a storage center or a POD. He'll move some smelly clothes and shoes in with Casey until the apartment situation is resolved. Which.... I will predict a visit by banker mom and clown within the next couple weeks to actually square the apartment away, be it existing or new.

My belief is on the sole basis that he mentioned it would be in a vlog later... meaning he will package his "move out" day in with his "move in" day to an actual place.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Adding. This guy is an idiot. Go to Costco. Stearns and Foster at a fraction of the price.
Those brands are beneath him; it was at Costco in WI that Casey suggested he look at some furniture and he adamantly refused saying he’s a “Restoration Hardware type of guy”.

Kyle’s a narcissist, so he will be always wowed by a name and not necessarily the practicality of the item. Examples: 13+ year old BMW Barbie Mobil, Allen Edmonds penny loafers fit for a senior citizen, Restoration Hardware couch that is too high and too deep for him…

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Apartment isn't "ready" (or he hasn't found one yet) so all of this busy work that he did yesterday, to be shown later, is packing his crap up and putting it in some storage device, either at a storage center or a POD. He'll move some smelly clothes and shoes in with Casey until the apartment situation is resolved. Which.... I will predict a visit by banker mom and clown within the next couple weeks to actually square the apartment away, be it existing or new.

My belief is on the sole basis that he mentioned it would be in a vlog later... meaning he will package his "move out" day in with his "move in" day to an actual place.
Gotta say that your theories and predictions have been spot on lately.

The only reason I think he may have secured an apartment is because of how giddy and smug he was acting when he mentioned it in yesterday's vlog in tandem with the tweets. But he is a chronic BSer so you never know.

000803.jpg

When his sister phonily asks to hear the surprise, he whispers it to her, and the way they snicker at each other makes me suspect it's something she helped him with.

Alexa: "Ohhhh, I already knew that."

000804.jpg

Last edited:
Those brands are beneath him; it was at Costco in WI that Casey suggested he look at some furniture and he adamantly refused saying he’s a “Restoration Hardware type of guy”.

Kyle’s a narcissist, so he will be always wowed by a name and not necessarily the practicality of the item. Examples: 13+ year old BMW Barbie Mobil, Allen Edmonds penny loafers fit for a senior citizen, Restoration Hardware couch that is too high and too deep for him…
Stearns and Foster is a name…

Reactions: 4
Stearns and Foster is a name…
So is Bob’s Discount Furniture which I’ve been using for the nearly past decade. Quality is decent at a fraction of the cost compared to other name brands.

Kyle’s perception of “name” is stuff that’s overly priced so it makes him feel elitist (hallmark of narcissism: “I’m better than you” cause I own something that’s pricey compared to the average person).

Reactions: 9
So is Bob’s Discount Furniture which I’ve been using for the nearly past decade. Quality is decent.

Kyle’s perception of “name” is stuff that’s overly priced so it makes him feel elitist (hallmark of narcissism: “I’m better than you”).
Tempur Pedic and Stearns and Foster are both premium high end beds. Stearns and Foster happens to make a bed for Costco at a reduced price. It still has the name.

Reactions: 4
Tempur Pedic and Stearns and Foster are both premium high end beds. Stearns and Foster happens to make a bed for Costco at a reduced price. It still has the name.
Try convincing Mr. Kyle to buy his furniture from Costco 😂 .

I agree that Costco has decent furniture which these other vendors repackage and sell through them. And it’s backed by a decent warranty.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Try convincing Mr. Kyle to buy his furniture from Costco 😂 .

I agree that Costco has decent furniture which these other vendors repackage and sell through them. And it’s backed by a decent warranty.
We have some furniture from Costco and it's decent stuff. I still have some furniture I got from Ashley that's lasted over a decade.

The RH couch is so absurd for his first apartment. Kile said he really wanted a sectional couch. So he opts for the $5,700 sofa (which Casey tells him is an "investment") and then Kile says maybe he can stick it in his office "when he buys a house." You're exactly right, he's only motivated by brand names or things that make him feel elitist and superior to others.

I think another part of his decision with this RH sofa is that Casey was impressed by it on their 1st furniture shopping video. She said she felt like a Kardashian and she made a sad puppy dog face. So he had to have THAT one to impress her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone following Farlexa and Shaun defending Kyle with every breath on Twitter ?
:ROFLMAO:
Those two freaks are really owning the hatters' and meanies, huh?
200w (41).gif

Their little mutual masturbation tag team is only making more people respond, more criticisms, more attacks and a hell of a lot more negativity aimed in the cowardly little dysfunctional dwarf's direction.
They're doing nothing but making things worse for him, making his critics more determined, as the dullard duo try to make excuses, right fight and deflect.
poondragon1.jpg
farridafre.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

THIS!!! I don’t think he did anything but move out from his current apartment and in with Casey.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We have some Costco furniture and it's lasted a while. I still have some of my furniture I got from Ashley that's lasted over a decade.

The RH couch is so absurd for his first apartment. Kile said he actually wanted a sectional couch but says he didn't think it would fit. So he opts for the $5k sofa (which Casey tells him is an "investment") and then Kile says maybe he can stick it in his office "when he buys a house." You're exactly right, he's only motivated by brand names or things that make him feel elitist and superior to others.

I think a major part of his decision with this RH sofa is that Casey was impressed by it on their 1st furniture shopping video. So he had to have THAT one to impress her.
That is the problem with Kyle: he cannot differentiate his wants from his needs. He always wants things (new house, new apartment, new couch, etc.) and equates these things as necessities. Are they really needed when he can’t afford them? Can’t afford to buy a house, so you rent. Rent for a solo guy is expensive, so you split the cost with roommates. You need furniture, so you shop around for the best bang for your buck. These are basic acquired life skills. Life is not just eating, sleeping and walking around aimlessly with a camera. Kyle, it’s time to grow up!

Reactions: 13
Does he ever wear anything BUT a smelly shirt, black shorts and whatever dumb hat isn't attracting flies?

Also, for future reference here is the current discount list for Casey so we know where he's going.
just to add to this! CMs also receive dining coupons during the holidays and the current ones expire the last day of september (source: my spouse is a CM). they get a 30%, 40%, and 50% off coupon to use at certain dining locations. i’m thinking casey used her 50% coupon at yachtsman steakhouse and that’s why kyle got two entrees.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Killing it with today's Daily :poop: Dump crapfest, huh?
More waterparks and eating and bitching. Oh pinch me! Excitement
overload.

Best Disney WATER PARK! More Epcot Food And Wine..
Yachtsman Steakhouse Unfortunate Experience

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

13 hrs in and only 18K views. A year ago he got 2 or 3 times that.
This ship is sinking fast.
It's a nothingburger.
It's a variation on the same crap every day. The tedium alone
is mind numbing.

The same stupid child wanting everything given to him and
offering nothing but a sad sideshow. And the sad dullards who are
followers are just the nosy people who peep arcross the
fence at their crazy neighbors __ and call it their favorite thing of the day.

It's not working.
(y)1.2K___(n)2K

He's a tired drama queen....just a physically uglier
variation of this:

dramatic-youtubers-getting-the-meme-treatment-16-pics (1).jpg

THIS BIZARRE DAY2DAY DOG&PONY SHOW AND WHOLESALE
LIE IS HIS LIFE, HIS JOB, HIS "ART"!? :oops: 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.