Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always stay at All Star Movies because it is budget friendly and when I go to Disney World I’m barely in the room. Kyle acts like he’s a high roller with all this money. How about you actually travel outside of Disney or the Disney bubble for once and take a real trip that isn’t a cruise or an all inclusive resort.

Reactions: 15
When are Farida and Casey taking over the vlog?

It's a little shocking that the latter wouldn't be at the airport to pick up her BFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was that a record? 7 days for an entire thread?

Kile should get on here instead. Get's more engagement than his youtube channel and all his social media accounts combined!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When are Farida and Casey taking over the vlog?

It's a little shocking that the latter wouldn't be at the airport to pick up her BFF.
I am sure she was at work as she takes so many days off she can't afford to just take a day here or there anymore for his vlogs.

I am sure she was at work as she takes so many days off she can't afford to just take a day here or there anymore for his vlogs.
I think she did mention in the last Q&A that she used up all of her days off for the year already.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Holy crap you can see the pain in his face when interacting with JoJo. This is a defeated little boy.

View attachment 2339634
Which is funny because it’s two nobodies who both are jealous of each other. Kyle clearly cannot have friends due to some serious personality defects.

If they even make it Disney vlogging much longer, it’ll be funny to see where’s both are at 35. I’ll predict working a real job and complaining on vlogs to be part time “work.”

I think she did mention in the last Q&A that she used up all of her days off for the year already.
No way I could date a person who doesn’t have a steady flow of income or real job. Not about to be busting my ass off while my partner goes to theme parks everyday for 2 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No way I could date a person who doesn’t have a steady flow of income or real job. Not about to be busting my ass off while my partner goes to theme parks everyday for 2 hours.
And after those two hours goes back to his pigsty place and plays video games. When he could be planning videos, cleaning or cooking. Nope COD and DoorDash. He’s a true lazy loser.

Reactions: 12
if that's true, that's absolutely ridiculous to have used them up before the end of July. She's going to have a painfully long 5 months ahead with kile going on dates adventures and trips with his "just a friend", "like a sister" fcuk buddy Lora or sisterwife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
if that's true, that's absolutely ridiculous to have used them up before the end of July. She's going to have a painfully long 5 months ahead with kile going on dates adventures and trips with his "just a friend", "like a sister" fcuk buddy Lora or sisterwife.
I don't know how true that is though as she said they are going to go to NC in the next few months to visit her family. Unless it is just a 2 day weekend thing on her days off.

Reactions: 6
I don't know how true that is though as she said they are going to go to NC in the next few months to visit her family. Unless it is just a 2 day weekend thing on her days off.
or it could be over a long weekend like Thanksgiving.

Reactions: 9
I would think that long weekends might actually be prime time for weddings, so maybe not in her case?
I guess it would just depend if she has a wedding booked for that particular weekend. I don't know how it works for them or what her position is and if she is involved with other weddings that other planners are in charge of.
BUT, if she had to work a long weekend, she would still be given time off in lieu of working so that would just happen during the previous or following week instead.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure Kile said that (but I could be wrong), and we know Kile's track record of making claims of going somewhere (such as saying he's going on an Alaskan cruise for 3 years now or constantly teasing how he's going to Paris, and now his new one is Germany). North Carolina is a scary and unfamiliar place for the toddler, so I'll believe it when I see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure Kile said that (but I could be wrong), and we know Kile's track record of making claims of going somewhere (such as saying he's going on an Alaskan cruise for 3 years now or constantly teasing how he's going to Paris, and now his new one is Germany). North Carolina is a scary and unfamiliar place for the toddler, so I'll believe it when I see it.
She actually said within the next few months so it sounds like she is pushing this marriage thing and wants him to meet her entire family before the wedding. He seems NO WHERE ready when she mentions it so I don't think they are entirely on the same page.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.