Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG did he finally come out the closet!!! I’m so excited for him. Like genuinely! Go Nick!!! Live your life boo!!!
The eyeliner, that open mouth scream and face he gives, there's no way he's straight. I wish him the best and hope he finds happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The eyeliner, that open mouth scream and face he gives, there's no way he's straight. I wish him the best and hope he finds happiness.
I really hope he's accepted himself. He deserves to be himself and be happy.

Seriously, Nick: Be gay, do crime.

Reactions: 10
OMG did he finally come out the closet!!! I’m so excited for him. Like genuinely! Go Nick!!! Live your life boo!!!
Oh man! That's really got to be an arrow to the heart for our poor little Kylie. First JoJo's seething dislike of him is palpable.
Now ol' Nick has found someone younger, twice Pallo's size and ripped.
(Guess the backward baseball hat is a 'thang' huh? I just have to get used to that. 😂 )
Nick leaves behind the zero and leaves with his hero:
laughing-hysterically-laugh (2).gif
mickey laughing.gif

nickman.jpg
nickman1.jpg
09.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's a fair bit to unpack in that clip -

• Nick about to get some dick, denying our guy in the process.
  • Doormat swaying like she pretends to enjoy her time with Kyle, and that she can have "fun"
  • Farlexa putting the the signature Pallo obnoxiousness on full display. (of course the clown behavior is genetic)

Hoo boy what a little nugget of gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's recorded that Socrates said all the world's wisdom is found in the two words engraved above the Delphic Oracle's chambers at Delphi:
"KNOW THYSELF."
To complete that, Mahatma Gandhi said he would humbly add, "Become who you are."
And to that I add: Go Nick!
yup-uhuh.gif
(y)
Like the bromates' at the soon to be Ex-Pallo Pig Sty, move on and rid your life of the Pallo Parasites. 😎🥳 And party on!

Reactions: 4
we should arrange a date to completely boycott a video just to see how many hate watchers contribute to his view count.
Yup. I totally brought this up too! I don't watch, so I won't add anything to the numbers, but I would love to see how many of his views are from hatters.

Reactions: 2
This is what we call an upgrade.

Hell, guyliner or not, the fact that Nick looks so happy counts as a glow up to me.
1690767484057.png

I wouldn’t get too hung up on the eyeliner part. Was Nick going for a Jack Skellington look with the pinstripes? Were the rest of that group too lame to dress as a themed character? Thought Kyle loved Halloween. Kyle could have sported the firefighter look circa 2017.

1690768518056.png

Tattlers remember.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Thought Kyle loved Halloween. Kyle could have sported the firefighter look circa 2017.
Or he could have gone as Sid from Toy Story like he did at Oogie Boogie Bash 2021....and Oogie Boogie Bash 2022....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yup. I totally brought this up too! I don't watch, so I won't add anything to the numbers, but I would love to see how many of his views are from hatters.
He has more haters than stans on the voting on each video. Extrapolating it's still probably more haters than stans.
---
View attachment 2345365

I wouldn’t get too hung up on the eyeliner part. Was Nick going for a Jack Skellington look with the pinstripes? Were the rest of that group too lame to dress as a themed character? Thought Kyle loved Halloween. Kyle could have sported the firefighter look circa 2017.

View attachment 2345381

Tattlers remember.
She was a lucky one - she got out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He finally got Nick to hang out with him. Casey looks basic and Farlexa looks well like a Saukville girl.
This looks like Nick took 3 photos, then Michael Scott Photoshopped them together. What is KP standing on to look so tall?
Same level of photoshop effort KP puts into his vlogs. Chef's Kiss
JoJo is definitely not straight.
I guess bi-sexual does classify as definitely not straight. I think he's a cheater, a user, and will hit anything moving that lets him.

Reactions: 6
There was onetime back during Covid when Kylie went into JoJo's room and JoJo said something like how did you get so handsome?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This looks like Nick took 3 photos, then Michael Scott Photoshopped them together. What is KP standing on to look so tall?

Same level of photoshop effort KP puts into his vlogs. Chef's Kiss

I guess bi-sexual does classify as definitely not straight. I think he's a cheater, a user, and will hit anything moving that lets him.
JoJo reminds me of one of my old frat brothers, infamous on campus as a tireless skirt chasing operator. I was always amazed by his ability to get to class, do his work and still never miss an opportunity to hit on someone and from what I know now, I'm sure not all those dates, and we're talking a LOT of dates, were with 'da ladies' ... (nudge, nudge, wink wink).

He was perpetually horny.......well, most of us are at that age. 😂 Still, he was a standout and a handsome charismatic guy. Everyone used to say that "...the crack of dawn wouldn't be safe around Jon." (That should be carved on his tombstone! He'd love it. )

JoJo doesn't have my old friend's work ethic or the looks, but from what I've gathered, the "crack of dawn" remark fits"!

(*Oh, my college friend now works in a corporate law firm. Yup! A lawyer. Still screwing everybody! __ So somehow it all fits! :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.