Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grab the shot a few milliseconds later where he turns the fries sideways around the corner of his mouth to get them all in there.
A great example of when Lil' Kylie doesn't like something:
View attachment 2342498

I've seen toddlers with more poise when trying something they don't like
Hey! Who got video footage of me trying Daisy "Cottage Cheese?" Seriously, I can't imagine what could be that bad about a macaroon.
Just watched the Food and Wine video. It’s nasty how him and his sister share food. Like come on, cut it in half like a normal person, not bite off the same end 🤢
Thirds b hard

Reactions: 4
So, JoJo is on his way to Abu Dhabi, his third international trip in six months.

How are those huge things for our channel in 2023 going, Kyle?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kyle And Alexa Then and Now Volume 2:
The “Nummie” episode with special guest DEVO

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You say “help him move,” but I say “does the actual work while Kyle holds the camera.”
The move to do with someone like that is start with the heaviest item, and then act like you hurt your shoulder and then leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it possible Disney invited him? He says they got priority seating, the gift card, and lanyard.

1690814425034.png

1690814351593.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.