Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't know tit about the event. Ill-prepared as usual. "We're here for some event Disney, well Disney Springs emailed me about."

:ROFLMAO:
1690814865073.png

---
Someone posted the event ahead of time. All you had to do was sign up.
Ah, okay. What a loser ass douche. He loved flexing that gift card. I bet it's the first one he's seen in months.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember, Alexa planned EVERYTHING they are doing. She's the one who signed up for this.

The Big Boy Big Shot claims that Disney emailed him personally and begged him to come or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
MiniSquatch says that the tiny little event feels like D23... then he paused awkwardly and says "umm, yeah...." I think he was about to say he was going to go but realized he has no invite and JoJo won't allow him to come as his +1 anymore.

000687.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He has three bites before Alexa eats her first one. Then proceeds to eat all of the center cream.

1690815836495.png

1690816062208.png

• Sick
  • Haha
He has three bites before Alexa eats her first one. Then proceeds to eat all of the center cream.

View attachment 2346445
View attachment 2346462
You think he would let her have the first bite and as much as she wants, especially considering she paid for his hotel rooms, drinks, meals, and everything else the past week.

But nope, Lil' Kylie only cares about himself. He's a glutton and a loser.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Is it possible Disney invited him? He says they got priority seating, the gift card, and lanyard.

View attachment 2346397
View attachment 2346389
this is what im trying to figure out. like i know anybody could sign up to watch the cooking demonstration. But getting the gift card with it, MIGHT have been a disney invite thing, so that they could try/ make content about some of the other "Flavors of Florida" stuff. I know PMM and WDW Couple and i believe Tim Tracker all went a few weeks ago and mentioned being invited...[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6
You think he would let her have the first bite and as much as she wants, considering she paid for his hotel rooms, drinks, meals, and everything else the past week.

But nope, Lil' Kylie only cares about himself. He's a glutton and a loser.
I mean, even if she hadn't done all of that, it would have been the decent, polite, well-mannered thing to do.

Reactions: 9
So, JoJo is on his way to Abu Dhabi, his third international trip in six months.

How are those huge things for our channel in 2023 going, Kyle?
JoJo has officially transformed into Aladdin.

🎶I will show you (no, not you Kyle) the world🎶

• Haha
Remember, Alexa planned EVERYTHING they are doing. She's the one who signed up for this.

The Big Boy Big Shot claims that Disney emailed him personally and begged him to come or something.
Remember the trip Farlexa went down during the Avatar premier? They both attended a similar event at Disney Springs and both were flexing that they were #HOSTED. It was also an event anyone could sign up for.

• Haha
I mean, even if she hadn't done all of that, it would have been the decent, polite, well-mannered thing to do.
Agreed. Manners and politeness are a big thing with me. It drives me crazy how poorly he treats everyone else.

Reactions: 15
this is what im trying to figure out. like i know anybody could sign up to watch the cooking demonstration. But getting the gift card with it, MIGHT have been a disney invite thing, so that they could try/ make content about some of the other "Flavors of Florida" stuff. I know PMM and WDW Couple and i believe Tim Tracker all went a few weeks ago and mentioned being invited...

If true and he's actually #hosted, then it would appear that he was never blacklisted or Disney removed him from their blacklist, which is quite surprising.

000688.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Agreed. Manners and politeness are a big thing with me. It drives me crazy how poorly he treats everyone else.
And there really is no excuse for it. You CAN have ADHD and still have manners and common courtesy, especially as an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If true and he's actually #hosted, then it would appear that he was never blacklisted or Disney removed him from their blacklist, which is quite surprising.

View attachment 2346488
I am not convinced he is not blacklisted. My contact who works with the area that invites vloggers to media events has not told me otherwise. This is the same person whi reached out to me initially to let me know he had been invited to a few events initially and he basically F’d up so bad he hasn’t been invited back.

• Haha
And there really is no excuse for it. You CAN have ADHD and still have manners and common courtesy, especially as an adult.
It's clearly poor parenting. I was raised to always say "thank you," have courtesy and respect other people. Kile's parents obviously never corrected or disciplined him. Even in those old 2015 videos someone recently posted, he's acting like a total obnoxious maniac in the parks with his family and they never tell him to cut it out.

And even to this day, you have his sister enabling him by policing his YouTube comments and deleting anything remotely critical and making TikTok's to bolster his lie that he ALWAYS pays for his family and Casey.

His family just gives in every time and enables his behavior, and that has resulted in a 30 year old man-child whose incapable of any kind of adult responsibility and who thinks that the entire world revolves around himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ok so did they actually get something free at Corkcicle or was it just the stickers and 25% off coupon that Alexa used when buying herself something?
---
He's not drinking again until a cruise? Huh? Where did that come from? Do we want to put bets on when he drinks again and it WON'T be a cruise? SMH

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He's not drinking again until a cruise? Huh? Where did that come from? Do we want to put bets on when he drinks again and it WON'T be a cruise? SMH
Do we have another Scarlet Night on our hands after he went back to his Yacht Club studio room with his "2 cute dates"? :ROFLMAO:

Or just another shameless lie involving his insecurity with drinking?

We know he has to remind us that he "doesn't drink much anymore" in every single daily dump now, including asking Casey's permission to get a drink, but to say that he's not drinking again until a cruise (which is supposedly next year) is a bit peculiar.

000690.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.