Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Round-4.jpg

Looks like someone is holding Round 4. But with wine at Dinner I think that's round 5 for Kylie who does not drink much anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Of course, the toddler is screaming and shouting through the elevator and hallways at Yacht Club. He constantly complains about children being too loud but sees no issue with his screaming and shrieking through quiet hotel hallways. As they are entering the room he lets out an ear-splitting "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
His monetization of ruining other guests experience really should lead to a property ban.
---
View attachment 2344346
I don't drink much anymore Kylie on to Round 2!
What gets me is how expensive it is to drink at Disney. This is alllll being charged and at 22% apr. I bet that credit card is maxed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
<
His monetization of ruining other guests experience really should lead to a property ban.
---

What gets me is how expensive it is to drink at Disney. This is alllll being charged and at 22% apr. I bet that credit card is maxed.
pretty sure I saw Alexa take her card out of the server envelope during the #free drink

From AirbusA330: Kyle Pallo #40 - His monetization of ruining other guests experience really should lead to a property ban.

Reactions: 14
Kyle is super excited that "we have two nights here, not one, but two" LOLOL. Yeah, you get more bang for your buck when someone other than Casey is paying. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Too bad it's just a studio and not Club Level, though.

1690735584851.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At this point it's baffling why anyone outside of the Pallo Clown Online Insane Asylum, would wonder why he's representative of the dregs of the 'Disney Vlogging' crew online. There are numerous, a cornucopia of reasons for the place Pallo occupies at the bottom of the Disney vlogger micro niche corner of YouTube: Disgusting behaviors during the COVID lockdown and his depraved behavior during and after Hurricane Ian ravaged central Florida are just two standouts; his daily dose of lies and misinformation, an act that's fading as fast as his looks and his online stench is another; his idiotic puffery and laughable braggadocio that he pours out daily and all built on grifts from family, idiots online and a stupid girl-friend'....and on and on and on. In the end, the big fake yellowing smile so tiresome on each thread header is akin to looking at a horrible painting that should be turned to face the wall, and, above all on a daily basis, he isn't likeable in any regard. He has no real friends. The acting out like a small child, the miming and posing, the bad accents, stuffing his face with grease and sugar...etc. He seems to think that's endearing, and perhaps some of his loyal dullard fans (Hulkster / Diva / ShaunC...) find it so. But it isn't endearing; it's nauseating to see a 30 year old nominal 'man' behave that way.

Someone said earlier he/she wasn't able to see the downvotes Pallo gets, and richly earns with each painfully sub-par crap show he vids and posts.
Here's a quick look at the up/down votes for only the past week__ and it's illustrative of how reviled he is online and at the parks.

That people take a second of their time to glance at his offerings and ditch them and downvote them is illustrative.

BRAND New Trails End And Crockett’s Tavern Food At Fort Wilderness! Casey & My Sister Meet Again!
xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

(y)1.5K ___(n)3.3K

We Spent Over $100 On NEW Epcot Food And Wine Snacks! Our Favorite MUST Try Food So Far!

(y)1.8K___(n)3K

Doing Disney On A Budget! Checking Into All Star Sports: Alexa Is Here! Topolino's Breakfast Review!

(y)2.2K___(n)3K

One Last Day With Casey’s Family Inside The Disney Parks

(y)1.9K___(n)3.2K

Meeting My Girlfriend's Dad.. A Nervous And Exciting Day. Casey RIDES Soarin!!!!

(y)2.7K___(n)3.4K

Disney is potentially selling to Apple, My apartment move is put on hold… Audio turns off MID ride!

(y)2K___(n)3.6K

Trying The New Chimichurri Dish At Animal Kingdom. HOTTEST Day At Disney (Over 100 Degrees!!)

(y)1.5K___(n)2.2K

Have Disney Crowds Returned? I Almost Fainted With How hot It Is..

(y)1.8K___(n)2.8K

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
At 27:16 you can get a quick look of her with her card.
Oof! And Alexa made that TikTok at the SAME location trying to make it look like her grifting brother picked up the bill for drinks (and always pays). They're all frauds.

000684.jpg

That's definitely a credit card, you can see the chip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oof! And Alexa made that TikTok trying to make it look like her grifting brother paid for dinner (and always pays). They're all frauds.

View attachment 2344459
Sister AlexaLickalottapus of Freakland is an enabler and sees herself as the 'protector' of her 30 year old mentally re....uhhhh, challenged brother, and she's as bad in many respects as he is. She's helped make him dependent on her and that odious Clown Rally of a family and deprived him of the necessity to 'grow up' and into a true adulthood, to become a real 'man.' And make no mistake, he's not a 'man' in any respects or meaning of that word other than in age and almost certainly never will be.
No matter what false front he tries to offer up daily, at the end, he's a small minded con, unlettered, rude, vulgar and shameless, from a hick town ___ a pretentious nobody who desperately wants to be a 'somebody' (a freakish little YouTube whining loudmouth user and taker who gets his fix on the flattery he finds there, protected from reality by his 'team' :LOL: who sidelines any and all criticism, and in doing that, they do him NO good service. He's now incapable of real growth and creativity and so he poses and lies and pretends. It's all a fiction.
He's an ungracefully aging 30 year old failure in life, tooling about in a 14 year old auto he can't even afford to have serviced, who relies on others, family / girl-friend / gullible fools online to keep his loser fat ass afloat. A fool who 'pretends' to buy houses and apartments and is so disappointed at Disney resort rooms that don't meet his high expectations😂 ___ rooms someone else paid for and he claims. He's a taker so unaware that on more than one occasion he's snapped that too many people "...just want things given to them." He IS that somebody. It's the idiocy of the dimwitted that allows him to make such a statement. It's bizarre and weird.
That's who he will always be, a small (in many ways) man-child reliant on those gullible or foolish enough to give in to his incessant wants. He's small time con and grifter____ a sickly small child who has whined and begged his way through life so far, a creep so exhausing his family found it easier just to give in to him and perpetuate the annoying failing little manic, depraved creature he is today.......and in the end he's a selfish entitled hick, a rube, from a hick town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oof! And Alexa made that TikTok at the SAME location trying to make it look like her grifting brother picked up the bill for drinks (and always pays). They're all frauds.

View attachment 2344459

That's definitely a credit card, you can see the chip.
Hands firmly in her lap, don’t see Casey reaching for the tab either. The student has become the master

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG hahaha! Alexa asks Kyle if he wants to get some ice cream, he says sure. Alexa replies that she doesn't have her wallet and Kyle says "neither do I, just wait for Casey.". Must be trolling thinking back to the "Kyle picks up the bill" Tiktok post.

Listening to the interaction again, it definitely sounds staged, lol. Why do they even bother reading here? :ROFLMAO:

1690737505070.png

• Haha
How exciting, now Hulkster will tell how how that made his day; Diva will tell you how she once saw a cute otter; and ShaunC will wax, in purple prose aplenty 😂, on how otters fit into the ecosystem and how blessed Kyle was to have shared the 'magic' :LOL: at the Magic Kingdom with one.

otter1.jpg

Hey Squirt, looks like the otter saw you as well. He had the same reaction to you as more and more park goers do.
otter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's most important is what they do when there isn't a crowd. People like Kyle, JoJo and PMM (just to name a few) are complete assholes to other people when there isn't a camera pointing at them or a crowd in awe of seeing them. It's like the saying ..."do what's right when nobody's looking" doesn't apply to them.
I met PMM at Disney Springs a year ago, 11pm at night, when he was doing his personal shopping. He was not vlogging, had no camera with him, and no crowds. My daughter ran up to him to say hello and he was perfectly cordial, but not overly friendly or chatty. He happily agreed to a couple of photos and we went on our way. Maybe he’s an ass once he has a few drinks in him, but at least on that occasion, he acted like a regular guy even though he was caught off guard. I continue to watch PMM because I appreciated that interaction.

Reactions: 15
OMG hahaha! Alexa asks Kyle if he wants to get some ice cream, he says sure. Alexa replies that she doesn't have her wallet and Kyle says "neither do I, just wait for Casey.". Must be trolling thinking back to the "Kyle picks up the bill" Tiktok post.

Listening to the interaction again, it definitely sounds staged, lol. Why do they even bother reading here? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2344503
What adults don’t have their wallets? Oh wait, grifters. In Kyle’s case, a homeless grifter wouldn’t have his wallet. 💡

• Haha
casey could’ve still booked this stay for alexa under her friends and family discount! the CM doesn’t have to stay in the room to get this discount which is why i wonder if casey wasn’t going to stay there at first. she did show up with a reusable tote bag of clothes instead of her normal tote bag, so maybe her staying there was an afterthought.

Reactions: 5
18:52 Kyle films his sister wife from the top down giving everyone a good look at her cleavage.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course, the toddler is screaming and shouting through the elevator and hallways at Yacht Club. He constantly complains about children being too loud but sees no issue with his screaming and shrieking through quiet hotel hallways. As they are entering the room he lets out an ear-splitting "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Next time he will be on JoJos shoulders at one of the parades or fireworks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.