Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2344367
Looks like someone is holding Round 4. But with wine at Dinner I think that's round 5 for Kylie who does not drink much anymore.
LOL!
One standout incident (There were so many. 😂 ) I noticed while we were out of town for the week (I have catching up to do.:unsure:) was his witch&moan (surprise) session over the room he would spend 'his' ...well, another god awful, staycation ___and for which The Discount Doormat KC paid.
Just wasn't up to his 'high standards.' A dumbass grifter with no money and 'high standards.' It was beyond laughable.

It reminded me of an old episode on The Tracey Ullman Show where she and a costar were playing a homeless couple in Beverly HIlls. They found unoccupied mansions and broke into them and stayed until they were found out and the police came. She woke up and, scratching her butt and picking her teeth, walked around the elegant and vast rooms of the manion and she would critique it: "Well, Charlie. It ain't as well decorated as our last home, the one we stayed in last week. The furniture is not my style and the kitchen is dated. Well, it'll do for a while. (At this point she broke wind.) " Soon Charlie screamed from another room the police were there. They packed up quickly and crawled out a back window and fled down the street.
Ullman's charater? THAT'S PALLO: :unsure::ROFLMAO:🤡
yukky.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I love this is labeled lesbo.jpg 💀
I've been convinced for a long time that sis is a lesbo. 30 years old - her own house - no man in her life - not dating anyone. All that and the fact that she spends any free time she has heading down to FL to spend time with the grifter instead of taking vacations where she might actually meet someone only serves to strengthen my belief.

Also, anyone else notice how uncomfortable Kylie was at the dance hall? Whereas JoJo shines in situations like that (see yesterday's JoJo vlog on the RC cruise), KP fears them and shies away from them as much as possible.

Reactions: 10
I've been convinced for a long time that sis is a lesbo. 30 years old - her own house - no man in her life - not dating anyone. All that and the fact that she spends any free time she has heading down to FL to spend time with the grifter instead of taking vacations where she might actually meet someone only serves to strengthen my belief.

Also, anyone else notice how uncomfortable Kylie was at the dance hall? Whereas JoJo shines in situations like that (see yesterday's JoJo vlog on the RC cruise), KP fears them and shies away from them as much as possible.
LOL! Kylie and the beards were out of there as fast as they could be!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kyle freaking out about a yacht club standard room just screams he's a povo. He loves being in a deluxe resort so much yet he dines in a sit-down restaurant there wearing his backwards baseball hat like a piece of trash. Being loud in the room and halls is so obnoxious. If you dont know how to act at the yacht club you don't belong at the yacht club and that's you Kyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
LOL! Kylie and the beards were out of there as fast as they could be!
I think Susan Amen 🙏💍💄💋🙏👄 captured perfectly the reason why he fled with the beards. :ROFLMAO:

If it were possible to die of cringe and laughter, I'd be in danger. 😂

---
At almost 24 years old, every time I saw Herschel Walker's son 'Christian,' during his old man's laughable senatorial run from GA, I instantly thought of Kyle Pallo.
I have to keep reminding myself they aren't "kids." They are grown ass, well nominally, 'adults.'
Both flamboyant, loud, outlandish and entitled idiots. (Walker's son at the least finally woke up to the facts about his dad's position as a useful fool and a clown. :ROFLMAO: )
Christian Walker for a long time denied he was gay. I don't know now and don't want to know. 😂 (That would be one act hard to pull off.) and repeatedly attacked the gay community and 'pride' events and 'liberals' who supported people like Biden and Hillary. He was all in on Trump, another thing he shares with Pallo. Again, I think at the least Walker came to his senses, or whatever senses he had left growing up in that cauldron of dysfunction, to some degree. Pallo never will.
Here's a sample of the nuttery and the man himself.
Still reminds me of Pallo.

---
Dealing with him or Pallo would drive Sigmund Freud to seek therapy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think Susan Amen 🙏💍💄💋🙏👄 captured perfectly the reason why he fled with the beards. :ROFLMAO:

If it were possible to die of cringe and laughter, I'd be in danger. 😂

---
At almost 24 years old, every time I saw Herschel Walker's son 'Christian,' during his old man's laughable senatorial run from GA, I instantly thought of Kyle Pallo.
I have to keep reminding myself they aren't "kids." They are grown ass, well nominally, 'adults.'
Both flamboyant, loud, outlandish and entitled idiots. (Walker's son at the least finally woke up to the facts about his dad's position as a useful fool and a clown. :ROFLMAO: )
Christian Walker for a long time denied he was gay. I don't know now and don't want to know. 😂 (That would be one act hard to pull off.) and repeatedly attacked the gay community and 'pride' events and 'liberals' who supported people like Biden and Hillary. He was all in on Trump, another thing he shares with Pallo. Again, I think at the least Walker came to his senses, or whatever senses he had left growing up in that cauldron of dysfunction, to some degree. Pallo never will.
Here's a sample of the nuttery and the man himself.
Still reminds me of Pallo.

---
Dealing with him or Pallo would drive Sigmund Freud to seek therapy.
LOL! I trolled Christian so hard during his father’s campaign!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Goes to a party and stands on a balcony instead of enjoying the party and leaves early for his 3sum with his sister and girlfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok, I didn’t watch today’s dump in its entirety, but I did jump to near the end of the video when they’re at the club to see the extreme awkwardness. First, as has been said, Kyle is extremely salty about Jojo saying that he needs to go his own way. Don’t care how they act in front of the camera, that relationship is all but over. More importantly, can someone verify, at around 29:50, Nick walks by Kyle, very closely following a large dude on the dance floor. Nick turns & gives Kyle the old “I’m getting laid!” face as he follows the dude away. I’m gonna need someone to check the tape & confirm, because it’s looking totally suspect if you’re asking me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, I didn’t watch today’s dump in its entirety, but I did jump to near the end of the video when they’re at the club to see the extreme awkwardness. First, as has been said, Kyle is extremely salty about Jojo saying that he needs to go his own way. Don’t care how they act in front of the camera, that relationship is all but over. More importantly, can someone verify, at around 29:50, Nick walks by Kyle, very closely following a large dude on the dance floor. Nick turns & gives Kyle the old “I’m getting laid!” face as he follows the dude away. I’m gonna need someone to check the tape & confirm, because it’s looking totally suspect if you’re asking me
The manner in which he walked by came across as sus. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
After I watched the Daily Dump today, Jojo’s recent cruise video auto played. Jojo had surprised Krista with a cruise for HER that he paid for. On the other hand, Kyle had surprised Casey with two pairs of shoes for HIM that his Mommy paid for. 🤔 How does Casey not see the absurdity of this “relationship”? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG did he finally come out the closet!!! I’m so excited for him. Like genuinely! Go Nick!!! Live your life boo!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.