Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does old Ger(iatric) Bear run around yelling "Come on down"? It doesn't make a damn bit of sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ok... I'll say it. Alexa just posted an IG story of them at the Christmas Party. its kind of a quick pan- but Kyle appears to be wearing a Christmas sweater or "spirit jersey". Its the same sweater that the sister of "white nails" is wearing in a picture on HER instagram. (Again, honestly I dont have mental issues- just a couple extra minutes to click around online, its not that hard to "unearth". LOL )
ANYWAY- my guess is that Kyle borrowed a shirt from his girlfriend's sister. And I don't know, maybe its just me, but that whole thought is cracking me up. 🤣
kylie wearing women's clothing? is this part of his coming out process?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does old Ger(iatric) Bear run around yelling "Come on down"? It doesn't make a damn bit of sense.
Why does he walk around Disney world with a clown nose trying to be the center of attention to everyone around them who paid to see Mickey Mouse instead of Jerr Bear The Clown? My point is there are clearly some severe mental issues at play and they seem to have been passed from father to son

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh...jeez' Brutal. Yesterday's downvotes almost doubled the upvotes and he's on track to do it again. 😬

WHAT IN THE WORLD Is Going on at disney!?!?
kvc3nXTVPvhZAhopqtvGEA3Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

165K subscribers (*Dead as a doornail sub total count)
1000.jpg

1000a.jpg

And it's only 10:00 PM EST 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kyle, you’re not an artist. The Disney creatives - who designed everything around you that you take and repackage as your own content like the parasite leech that you are - are the artists. You’re just an unemployed loser who wants to hang out around kids with your camera everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
kylie wearing women's clothing? is this part of his coming out process?
HAHA i mean, i'm all for wearing whatever you want and all that... but its just the picturing him going to her sister "Yo, future sis-in-law, can I, like, borrow your clothes to wear tonight?" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After todays video I’ve decided definitely not. I noticed she slouches a lot and I can’t stand super high waisted clothing.
Her and her brother both wear their pants abnormally high... must be a genetic thing...

I understand Phil was one of KP's most loyal fans. He sent gifts and lavished praise, but they gifts weren't expensive enough, evidently, and others filled in the ego boost needs of MiniMan Pallo, so Phil's gifts were ignored. Seemed really to hurt him, a guy who invested way too much in someone like white trash Pallo, but he seems to be asserting himself. Glad to see it:
Looks like the Pigmy grifted an invite for tonight:

Was this the same Phil who bought him the Berlin Wall stein?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
RxjVQX4J1k9GXvDQA9Oqh_fw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@tiannajaime6211
9 hours ago
It's so clear the family dislikes Kyle and having the camera in their faces 🤣 🤣

1000.jpg

1000a.jpg

disney-you-hate-to-see-it.gif
:rolleyes:
shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif
🤣

#17: Nothing has changed about Kyle since he was 6 years old, including his height, manners and I.Q.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I watched one if Molly’s vlogs yesterday about the festival of the holidays in EPCOT and it was amazing. He should be embarrassed at how crappy his videos truly are. Her vlogs are rather long but she gets you so engaged with the content you don’t even realize you’ve been watching for almost an hour. Also, she’s honest and does a ton of research before putting out a video instead of just guessing it making tit up. She even takes the time out to make a budget when she’s eating around the park showing you what you should expect to spend. I love her!
You've given me inspiration and you should get credit if it's chosen.

Kyle Pallo #17 - To learn more about Disney, just watch Molly from Mammoth Club

• Haha
HAHA i mean, i'm all for wearing whatever you want and all that... but its just the picturing him going to her sister "Yo, future sis-in-law, can I, like, borrow your clothes to wear tonight?" 🤣
appears miss casey's IG is locked up now.

and another one

Kyle Pallo #17 Hesitant to come out of the closet and goes into his future sis-in-laws.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
appears miss casey's IG is locked up now.
Hers has always been locked down.... but her sister's isn't.... HAHA (although, maybe it will be once Kyle reads this)

I'm tellin ya'll - all it takes is looking at who Kyle is following on IG, his most recent "Follows" are pretty much a tell-all. and its funny that he thinks its some big mystery LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hers has always been locked down.... but her sister's isn't.... HAHA (although, maybe it will be once Kyle reads this)

I'm tellin ya'll - all it takes is looking at who Kyle is following on IG, his most recent "Follows" are pretty much a tell-all. and its funny that he thinks its some big mystery LOL
note to self. never cross detective Dismom2 ever.

edit: Sister's IG appears to be private now. lol
edit2: found it. seems she has 2 IG's

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
note to self. never cross detective Dismom2 ever.

edit: Sister's IG appears to be private now. lol
edit2: found it. seems she has 2 IG's
what can i say?? My husband is an engineer, so hes kinda taught me to overanalyze and observe EVERYTHING HAHA Maybe i have a new career path as a dectective though... hmmm.... 🤣
I was gonna say- she must have 2 IGs because there is one thats public. and i recognize a lot of the "background" stuff from pics Kyle has posted on his IG stories, when hes obviously not in his own pig sty LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't tell what is worse - Kyle shoving the camera in everyone's faces while they are visibly uncomfortable or the ass helmets in the comments who think it's cute and silly that Uncle Sean doesn't seem thrilled about Kyle's BS.

Seriously?
"Anyone else tear up in joy when Uncle Shawn (Sean) sp? smiled after glancing at his pup? Just me? "

"Uncle Shawn is the star of this video
emoji_u1f923.png
my husband is the same way whenever we put a camera in his face lol"

and so many more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.