Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exciting! Wasn't he a member on here too, or am I confusing him with someone else?
He was here briefly to spill the tea at the start of the year but I think he lost interest. Looking at his tweets it seems he's only recently joined Twitter and Kyle has really pissed him off again by using the peg lights Phil gifted him to grift for Xmas cards and gifts. Which I suppose was inevitable, all things considered.

Reactions: 6
I think the Aunt in encouraging us to thumbs down the video. At 5:55 you can see her in the background doing thumbs down for a few seconds, the cousin moves both arms to start to make a motion and then there's a weird jump cut. He definitely edited out the motion that she did and it looks like a double thumbs down. This part of the family is amazing.

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 2.11.39 PM.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hadn't noticeed the the Hoop Dee Doo Revue had reopened. We were there before the pandemic and enjoyed it, for what it was. Lil' high energy dinner show with a HeeHaw' and cowboy feel. __ I felt like I was have a bite to eat while watching a version of The Country Bears Jamboree.
'All You Can Eat Home Style Vittles' I believe is their motto. OK. Just wasn't my 'thing.' 🙃

And tonight would be a good time to avoid it. Here's why...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, not my thing either. Pretty much my definition of Hell on Earth but to each their own.
No doubt to Kyle it will seem like Wagner's Ring Cycle, however. Although that's not my thing either.

• Haha
I hadn't noticeed the the Hoop Dee Doo Revue had reopened. We were there before the pandemic and enjoyed it, for what it was. Lil' high energy dinner show with a HeeHaw' and cowboy feel. __ I felt like I was have a bite to eat while watching a version of The Country Bears Jamboree.
'All You Can Eat Home Style Vittles' I believe is their motto. OK. Just wasn't my 'thing.' 🙃

oh- wonderful. Ive never been myself, but his past vlogs from there are "gold" :rolleyes: (n) In past vlogs he bragged about flirting his way onto stage (they pick a few people from the audience at one point apparently, and i guess he felt he flirted enough with the actress earlier in the night that she picked him :rolleyes: ) I also remember another moment where a super drunk Kyle puts his arm around Taylor and sings "Let me give you a Green Card" instead of "Let me Call you Sweetheart" ( even way back in 2018/ 2019 he was playing up the Green Card marriage trope...:p:sick:)

• Wow
  • Haha

Woohoo not at the party with me! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the Aunt in encouraging us to thumbs down the video. At 5:55 you can see her in the background doing thumbs down for a few seconds, the cousin moves both arms to start to make a motion and then there's a weird jump cut. He definitely edited out the motion that she did and it looks like a double thumbs down. This part of the family is amazing.

View attachment 1777633
The entire extended family has now gone full on “Uncle Sean” mode. They’re quite done with his crap, thank you very much. It’s no wonder Kyle bails halfway into the day

The entire extended family has now gone full on “Uncle Sean” mode. They’re quite done with his crap, thank you very much. It’s no wonder Kyle bails halfway into the day
nah he bails half way because that's already too long of a work day for him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Squealing like a pig showcasing his adult sister. This family is so bleeping weird. Have a good feeling they are not social within their community. Something just don’t smell quite right.

Sorry Sean. You won’t make this mistake again. Cedar Point next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Squealing like a pig showcasing his adult sister. This family is so bleeping weird. Have a good feeling they are not social within their community. Something just don’t smell quite right.

Sorry Sean. You won’t make this mistake again. Cedar Point next year.
For sure something isn’t right in that family. No one even cracked a smile in the first vlog from a few days ago like they really didn’t even want to be down here. Not to mention his dad talks in a weird clown voice all the time and wears a clown nose around Disney for attention. Kyle’s vocabulary/grammar, lack of manners… something’s truly off. I noticed he barely even knows how to hold a fork when he eats. Just bizarre 🤔

• Haha
For sure something isn’t right in that family. No one even cracked a smile in the first vlog from a few days ago like they really didn’t even want to be down here. Not to mention his dad talks in a weird clown voice all the time and wears a clown nose around Disney for attention. Kyle’s vocabulary/grammar, lack of manners… something’s truly off. I noticed he barely even knows how to hold a fork when he eats. Just bizarre 🤔
DON’T get me started on his use of flatware!

• Haha
His sister’s worse. I literally caught myself shaking my head as she stabbed at her breakfast & stuffed her gullet in the latest vlog

I also found it weird that as a “foodie” *gag*, she seemed puzzled by a flippin’ tamale of all things! Gtfo

• Haha
His sister’s worse. I literally caught myself shaking my head as she stabbed at her breakfast & stuffed her gullet in the latest vlog

I also found it weird that as a “foodie” *gag*, she seemed puzzled by a flippin’ tamale of all things! Gtfo
Exactly!!! Foodie my ass! I remember her telling Kyle how to pronounce yucca. She was loud and wrong. 🤣

• Haha
Hers has always been locked down.... but her sister's isn't.... HAHA (although, maybe it will be once Kyle reads this)

I'm tellin ya'll - all it takes is looking at who Kyle is following on IG, his most recent "Follows" are pretty much a tell-all. and its funny that he thinks its some big mystery LOL
DisMom. Don’t ever change. I will admit- when you first started posting I found it weird and possibly a bit annoying to see all the dating speculation. Over time I’ve come to love your posts!!! Seriously. I hope when @SHRIMP KING PALLO finally matches with Lora on Bumble, you officiate their wedding and I’m invited. I’d like my date to be either Molly (my husband is aware she’s my hall pass) or Uncle Sean.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
DisMom. Don’t ever change. I will admit- when you first started posting I found it weird and possibly a bit annoying to see all the dating speculation. Over time I’ve come to love your posts!!! Seriously. I hope when @SHRIMP KING PALLO finally matches with Lora on Bumble, you officiate their wedding and I’m invited. I’d like my date to be either Molly (my husband is aware she’s my hall pass) or Uncle Sean.
HAHA what can i say? I'm an acquired taste! LOL
But, yeah, when i first joined here i was still somewhat of a kyle "fan". I cared too much about who he was dating and I wanted to see him end up with a nice girl. I'm only borderline old enough to be his mom, so maybe more like an older-older sister LOL
But the past few months his content has been crap. I can't tell if hes's actually gotten more crappy and lazy, or if I was just "blind" to it before. But the stuff thats hes felt worthy of posting the past couple months has been shocking.
So now I'm more like: "Good for those girls for getting away!" I mean Sam is managing to kick ass at BOTH her gig with Disney AND her side gig. Emily i thought was immature at first, but now i realize she was the mature one to call him out on his tit. And ya'll know how I feel about Taylor. I think shes great, and I dont wish Kyle on her anymore. LOL She's kicking ass, too- according to her socials she just got back from Bali (?!?!) and has a Germany trip planned for the summer (and unlike Kyle I believe she'll actually take the trip!) Even this new Casey girl I'm sure is too good for Kyle- shes probably sweet like the other girls, AND managing to hold down a job with a top corporation that provides her health insurance and other benefits.
Meanwhile Kyle is still spinning his wheels making the same Disney home movies every day and getting "Ratio'd" everyday and roasted in the comments everyday. So, really, who is the prize now?? HAHAHA

I"m ALL FOR a Shrimp King and Lora wedding at The Grand! I'll happily officiate, as long as I can claim Uncle Sean as my date- he seems like he would be my spirit animal for sure. And also as long as our bride and groom agree to hire security detail thats only assigned to Kyle for the night. His camera is not invited, and might I suggest even having him make his own meal back in the kitchen, just to put him in his place. and all his chuggers have to be watered down, so that he throws a temper tantrum and we have to have security removed him entirely. He can join Jete on the banned from Disney property list. Once hes gone i'm sure it'll be lovely wedding, especially since Casey is apparently so skilled at answering questions while they're planning it! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
HAHA what can i say? I'm an acquired taste! LOL
But, yeah, when i first joined here i was still somewhat of a kyle "fan". I cared too much about who he was dating and I wanted to see him end up with a nice girl. I'm only borderline old enough to be his mom, so maybe more like an older-older sister LOL
But the past few months his content has been crap. I can't tell if hes's actually gotten more crappy and lazy, or if I was just "blind" to it before. But the stuff thats hes felt worthy of posting the past couple months has been shocking.
So now I'm more like: "Good for those girls for getting away!" I mean Sam is managing to kick ass at BOTH her gig with Disney AND her side gig. Emily i thought was immature at first, but now i realize she was the mature one to call him out on his tit. And ya'll know how I feel about Taylor. I think shes great, and I dont wish Kyle on her anymore. LOL She's kicking ass, too- according to her socials she just got back from Bali (?!?!) and has a Germany trip planned for the summer (and unlike Kyle I believe she'll actually take the trip!) Even this new Casey girl I'm sure is too good for Kyle- shes probably sweet like the other girls, AND managing to hold down a job with a top corporation that provides her health insurance and other benefits.
Meanwhile Kyle is still spinning his wheels making the same Disney home movies every day and getting "Ratio'd" everyday and roasted in the comments everyday. So, really, who is the prize now?? HAHAHA

I"m ALL FOR a Shrimp King and Lora wedding at The Grand! I'll happily officiate, as long as I can claim Uncle Sean as my date- he seems like he would be my spirit animal for sure. And also as long as our bride and groom agree to hire security detail thats only assigned to Kyle for the night. His camera is not invited, and might I suggest even having him make his own meal back in the kitchen, just to put him in his place. and all his chuggers have to be watered down, so that he throws a temper tantrum and we have to have security removed him entirely. He can join Jete on the banned from Disney property list. Once hes gone i'm sure it'll be lovely wedding, especially since Casey is apparently so skilled at answering questions while they're planning it! 😆
kylie's meal would be microwaved potatoes at the kiddie table.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.