Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I don't know how many of you remember that his one cousin is married to a guy named Craig who would be a cousin -in law. He appeared in last year's family visit and didn't return this year. I know Kyle said he does not like Disney but I wonder it is " I don't want to be documented on my visit to Disney".
He is also a huge MAGAt.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Has anyone checked on Hulkster? Seems like he's been MIA from the comment section since the girlfriend reveal 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone checked on Hulkster? Seems like he's been MIA from the comment section since the girlfriend reveal 👀
No! But i actually love that HAHA its nice to see real stans like Hulkster and that Thomas Connors guy seemingly start to wake up a little bit and talk back. "To tell you the truth the girlfriend mystery was getting a little annoying" or "But you posted yesterday that you were going to Hoop Dee Do..." Its letting me know that its not just me who thinks he really jumped the shark in the past couple months. ( I could still somewhat tolerate him until about the past 1.5-2 months) To me the most frustrating part is that hes so arrogant that he doesn't care. He gets his 20-30K views a day/ a couple hundred dollars a day and hes good. He doesn't bother trying to improve his content at all "People will still watch me, because I'm Kyle Pallo!" :rolleyes: :sick:

Reactions: 8
So it’s been a minute since I’ve watched JoJo’s channel, but I just watched his most recent cruise vlog with Jete, & though I’m no superfan, can I say, there’s more joy in three random minutes of Jojo’s vid than in the entire last year of Kyle’s depress-fest of a channel. JoJo & Jete are out cocktailing, meeting chicks, hanging out, just you know normal stuff 20-something dudes do, all while still being somewhat informative, & it’s honestly better than anything I’ve ever seen in one of Kyle’s mashups with JoJo. I’d say Kyle should take notes, but I don’t think it’s in him. Aside from Kyle’s complete lack of personality, the dull hum of clueless boredom’s baked into the Daily Dose permanently at this point

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So it’s been a minute since I’ve watched JoJo’s channel, but I just watched his most recent cruise vlog with Jete, & though I’m no superfan, can I say, there’s more joy in three random minutes of Jojo’s vid than in the entire last year of Kyle’s depress-fest of a channel. JoJo & Jete are out cocktailing, meeting chicks, hanging out, just know stuff normal 20-something dudes do, & it’s honestly better than anything I’ve ever seen in one of Kyle’s mashups with JoJo. I’d say Kyle should take notes, but I don’t think it’s in him at this point. Aside from Kyle’s complete lack of personality, the dull hum of clueless boredom’s baked into the Daily Dose permanently at this point
yes!!!! i thought the same thing when i watched JoJos video today- just genuine fun between genuine friends. Whenever its Kyle and JoJo theres always this undercurrent of Kyle dragging the mood down. Or " I don't know where Kyle went" or "Kyle decided to stay back in the room" "Kyle didn't want to join us..."
I think it helps that Jete isn't jaded by Disney yet, so his reactions are fun and it really seems like he appreciates being there and spending the time with JoJo.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.