Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#17: Hi! I'm Kyle. This Is My Daily Pile :poop:

His deuce has been dropped. ___ I cannot bear to watch it or listen. 😬 I just don't have the stomach for it and so I look forward to a hearty Tattler's review. 👀🙃

One of our favorite places to eat PLUS Living With The Land HOLIDAY Overlay
kvc3nXTVPvhZAhopqtvGEA3Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

165K subscribers

[*Dead total. Fellow TurdBurgler' JoJo has added 25K new subs (*His total is 538K subs.) in the same time period it took Pallo to add 1K.
SAD... ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬womp womp♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ]

Although I'm well aware that sheer numbers don't equal ad $$$ and those come with the clicks, the views, the volume, the totals, undoubtedly crush KyLowRent's very fragile ego. And Pallo is regularly ratioed sooo' overwhelmingly, it's brutal. And I'm here for it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HAHA ya know- i was watching a recent Molly and Alan video and thought about stuff like this. Alan was trying a hot dog somewhere and they or their editor (since they can afford to hire a pro editor) chose to blur out his mouth while he was biting the hot dog. at first i thought it was a little weird, but then i was like "no, its smart and makes him look like less of an idiot" LOL
our little Kyle isn't so lucky...

Reactions: 3
Hey Raven!! Can I have a fry? (Already reaching into the container). duck this guy man! Might have to make a trip to Orlando to witness the BMW grift in action. Contemplating how he will look in 2-5 years if he keeps up this schtick. Still running Kyle? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh, gimme a fuckin break - you posted all over your socials how you were excited to get back to your 🤠 dinner show, and this is how you respond? "doo hoo, maybe, maybe not ;)". You'll never develop beyond the maturity level of a pre-teen if you keep this up; you could at least acknowledge the compliment.
Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 11.48.21 AM.png

Maybe Casey should start replying to your comments section since she's well-equipped to answer basic questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was wearing that same shirt in yesterday’s “daily” video
Maybe he was double vlogging”? You know that’s his new thing 🙄🙃😜
Oh, gimme a fuckin break - you posted all over your socials how you were excited to get back to your 🤠 dinner show, and this is how you respond? "doo hoo, maybe, maybe not ;)". You'll never develop beyond the maturity level of a pre-teen if you keep this up; you could at least acknowledge the compliment.
View attachment 1779574
Maybe Casey should start replying to your comments section since she's well-equipped to answer basic questions.
🤣🤣 that guy is another crazy Stan who is always commenting. But it seems like he might even be getting a little jaded… good!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is going to the hooptie thing a “big announcement tomorrow” situation?

The fries thing today ugh. On the live with the land boat they’re vocally sick of his tit.

Inside the land pavilion “…so that’s why I like to document it all (squirrel) LOOK AT LIVING WITH THE LAND!! 5 minutes!”

Then he hems and haws over the closing time of the attraction spewing out contradicting info to his previous sentence. It’s just so bad! Do some god damn research I’m sure the MDE app has the bleeping hours posted! Then he makes fun of his dad for asking when it closes. They say 9:30 and Kyle states “I’m pretty sure it closes earlier.”

What the actual duck Kyle?!?

Reactions: 4
Then he hems and haws over the closing time of the attraction spewing out contradicting info to his previous sentence. It’s just so bad! Do some god damn research I’m sure the MDE app has the bleeping hours posted! Then he makes fun of his dad for asking when it closes. They say 9:30 and Kyle states “I’m pretty sure it closes earlier.”

What the actual duck Kyle?!?
Took 5 seconds

5BF8D41B-B9BE-4F03-A912-5AF288AAB3E0.jpeg

So, I don't know how many of you remember that his one cousin is married to a guy named Craig who would be a cousin -in law. He appeared in last year's family visit and didn't return this year. I know Kyle said he does not like Disney but I wonder it is " I don't want to be documented on my visit to Disney".

Reactions: 6
Maybe he was double vlogging”? You know that’s his new thing 🙄🙃😜
🤣🤣 that guy is another crazy Stan who is always commenting. But it seems like he might even be getting a little jaded… good!! 🤣
I don't think he's crazy, I think he has some kind of disability. His comments are always a little odd, but benign. But you're right, if he is beginning to talk back then Kyle won't last much longer.

I don't think he's crazy, I think he has some kind of disability. His comments are always a little odd, but benign. But you're right, if he is beginning to talk back then Kyle won't last much longer.
Schizophrenia is characterized by thoughts or experiences that seem out of touch with reality, disorganized speech or behavior, and decreased participation in daily activities. Difficulty with concentration and memory may also be present.

People may experience:
Behavioral: social isolation, disorganized behavior, aggression, agitation, compulsive behavior, excitability, hostility, repetitive movements, self-harm, or lack of restraint

Cognitive: thought disorder, delusion, amnesia, belief that an ordinary event has special and personal meaning, belief that thoughts aren't one's own, disorientation, mental confusion, slowness in activity, or false belief of superiority

Mood: anger, anxiety, apathy, feeling detached from self, general discontent, loss of interest or pleasure in activities, elevated mood, or inappropriate emotional response

Psychological: hallucination, paranoia, hearing voices, depression, fear, persecutory delusion, or religious delusion

Speech: circumstantial speech, incoherent speech, rapid and frenzied speaking, or speech disorder
Also common: fatigue, impaired motor coordination, lack of emotional response, or memory loss

Symptoms typically appear in men between ages 16-30

Schizophrenia is characterized by thoughts or experiences that seem out of touch with reality, disorganized speech or behavior, and decreased participation in daily activities. Difficulty with concentration and memory may also be present.
How does one say, "HI. I'm Kyle Pallo without saying 'HI. I'm Kyle Pallo'?" 🤣

(He) is characterized by thoughts or experiences that seem out of touch with reality, disorganized speech or behavior, and decreased participation in daily activities. Difficulty with concentration and memory may also be present.
Behavioral: social isolation, disorganized behavior, aggression, agitation, compulsive behavior, excitability, hostility, repetitive movements, self-harm, or lack of restraint
Cognitive: thought disorder, delusion, amnesia, belief that an ordinary event has special and personal meaning, belief that thoughts aren't one's own, disorientation, mental confusion, slowness in activity, or false belief of superiority
Mood: anger, anxiety, apathy, feeling detached from self, general discontent, loss of interest or pleasure in activities, elevated mood, or inappropriate emotional response
Psychological: hallucination, paranoia, hearing voices, depression, fear, persecutory delusion, or religious delusion
Speech: circumstantial speech, incoherent speech, rapid and frenzied speaking, or speech disorder

Also common: fatigue, impaired motor coordination, lack of emotional response, or memory loss

Although targeted to the other fellow, the Pallo stan, that's an unvarnished and deep dive into The Pallo Family Mind right there. (shudder)
That's a scary place indeed. 😬:ROFLMAO:
Just kidding...sorta'! :rolleyes:🤔🤭

Kylie's probably been cleared.
jim-parsons-im-not-crazy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.