Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
KP’s subscribers seem to think the hatters arose out of jealousy. Everyone who talks smack are just sad they’re not “famous” like him.

He’s screwed over so many people and treats everyone else like garbage. He tries to act like his subs are his family, but won’t even respond to comments or messages. It’s all so fake when he’s “interrupted” by a sub at a park or cruise. I wonder if he’s a sociopath? He’s a total narcissist and his family wants to keep it this way. He’s a 28 year old man still relying on his dad, mom, and sister to delete YT comments, Mom is probably telling him right now that all the hatters are just jealous of how cute and special her big man is.
Wow, the truth dawned on you quickly 😉

I'm firmly of the opinion that Kyle is a textbook sociopath. I think he doesn't even realise that his stans are actually people with things like lives of their own and emotions. I imagine that if anyone complains he thinks they have misunderstood the dynamic, that he's a famous megastar and that they should be grateful and shower him with money and gifts in return for having the benefit of witnessing the curated snippets of his lounge lizard life that he uploads.

Jealous? Actually I started watching him because a friend of mine knows him and I found his hick from the sticks experiencing things for the first time persona endearing. And when Disney was laying people off due to Covid I didn't mind subbing him on Patreon to help him through the rough patch. If anything I felt a little sorry for him. A company I'm involved with was looking for an amicable everyman type to represent their product and I thought he'd be ideal but I didn't want to advocate him without knowing the full story so I joined here to get the Tea. For a time people here seemed to like him too so my qualms were mostly silenced... and then he tried to pull that Covid bullshit and having lost my sister to it I was infuriated.

The thing is, my work is celebrity-adjacent. I'm not famous but if I told you the names of some of the people I work with you'd think I was joking. And you know what? All of them truly appreciate their fans. Several of them have social media accounts that people assume are run by PR or agents but it IS actually them. And they pay attention, respond, reply to personal messages and fan mail. And their lives are much busier than Kyle's. But they know they are loved and give that love back. Social Media can be an abusive nightmare but it's also a great leveller; that person behind an avatar you love chatting to is probably just an ordinary person but it might be someone you wouldn't believe that you were talking to. Bowie was known to enjoy chatting on forums where nobody knew his identity, for example.

Kyle is small fry compared to them and clearly does not love his fans or give that love back. He thinks his level of "fame" sets him apart and above the hoi polloi that support him. If Celebrity is a spectrum like autism on the lowest end are arrogant assholes like James Corden who bitches at restaurant staff and on the highest are those like Lady Gaga who reputedly adores her fans and sends out for vans full of pizza when they're camping out to see her, then Kyle makes Corden look like a saint. (No, I don't know Gaga, her reputation precedes her.)

In his defence, it's not as if Kyle is a rapist, paedophile or murderer. But he clearly is a ruthless egomaniac who is hurting people with his bullshit and he needs to be humbled. I personally find Mr.Beast one of the most irritating assholes on the planet but at the very least he has given millions to good causes. That's something Kyle will clearly never do. He evidently doesn't have a compassionate atom in his body.

I'd have given up in disgust by now and walked away, I have much more entertaining ways to waste my time. But this whole Disney grifting thing needs to be taken down. I'm not talking about quality vloggers. I'm talking about the likes of Pallo and Jojo who use Disney as a family-friendly veneer for their rampant exploitation of kind-hearted gullible people. And finally I'm sure Disney is aware of it and the longer they tolerate it the less respect I have for their entire operation, also.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
The uncle is enjoying his vacation time with his wife and his daughter at an expensive family resort. He might not be a theme park person or a Disney adult but he is there for his family. He then has to deal with the distant autistic nephew in law playing tv man the whole time and complaining about everything they paid for being too cheap for his celebrity tastes. He can’t smack the shit out of Kyle or he will be locked up for domestic violence since he’s family now. You’d probably seem pissed off too

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Stop the Press! Surprise! In today's daily dump he confirms he's been seeing someone!
I bet nobody expected that with him having expertly kept it so private for so long, not.
Kyle, we know. We know who she is, too.
For goodness' sake, you're almost 30. This mystery girlfriend crap is infantile.

Reactions: 20

HouHok

I honestly feel terribly for Uncle Sean. Finally went back to watch the day 1 video due to all the previous discussion and now renewed discussion and you can tell this man is holding everything back from telling Kyle to shove that camera where the sun don't shine. Spent all that money, time, effort, etc. only for his long lost nephew you annoy the piss out of him for every day of his vacation while his in laws don't tell their spawn to cut it out since he clearly doesn't have the ability to see when someone doesn't want to be filmed.

It'd be one thing if Kyle just introduced him and was then his annoying self off to the side and let him be, but the constant snide comments about smiling and laughing and having fun for the camera while he's just trying to lay low so his wife and kids can enjoy themselves is sickening. I know plenty of people who are just reserved and quiet and you can tell this is someone who may have that type of personality but is also legitimately holding back the fact that they're annoyed as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

orangutan9

Clearly Alexa is reading the comments. She’s replied to a bunch of them. Good time to ask her if she is ok with kyle’s flirtation with violence towards women.
imagine spending your time on vacation in orlando, defending your brother in the youtube comments because he's too much of a pussy to do it himself

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Turkey legs are terrible - watch me purchase and consume a Turkey leg

gingerbread cookies are terrible - watch me purchase and consume a gingerbread cookie

Disney and their products are terrible - watch me spend my life making parasitic monetized content complaining about every new strategy that my former employer tries to profit from

• Haha

Tjonlyme

7BD14FD0-4707-488C-AB4B-EEA2C18EE666.jpeg

He deletes all the negative comments but leaves this one in 😓. Him and Dad dad dad must feel the same way

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Kyle is annoyed by the inconvenience of the resort bus stopping at multiple stops, and complains about it to vent before he punches a wall or something. He says that Caribbean Beach is the only resort that will have multiple stops, so don’t book there. Something tells me he isn’t as familiar with the on property hotels as he thinks he is

• Heart

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Today’s vlog was more of a shit show. He went to EPCOT to see the candlelight “professional” and to try the new food booth. He proceeded to rush over to see a holiday group which ended their set right when he got there 😂 then he got food and dropped most of it while he was eating it, like a 5yr old. Then he walked across the park just to show us Figment in his holiday sweater and the ride was closed. 🤣😂 Complete shit show.

• Haha

tightroped

VIP Member
Pulling his sister's hair and having her buy and fetch his food and drinks, choking Laura, telling her to get down on all fours like a cow and to walk on her toes. Calling a female relative a joke. Him of all people. What a POS he is along with his fans who support him.
Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 18.08.16.png

• Angry
  • Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
I see he's already touting "I'm staying at Disney's most (use your Pallo pronunciation here) 'ex-paansive' holiday resort." 🤭 Note that for him the main talking point is how expensive it is. He's the low brow white trash fool who manages a seat table at a decent restaurant with someone else paying. He doesn't order what he wants; he peruses the menu for the most costly items on it. "I'm not paying. What's the most expensive thing here?" THAT'S Pallo in a nutshell.

He all show and braggadocio, an empty shell of a person, dull and profoundly ignorant. I simply can't stomach him and so just never listen or view those deadly dull and useless vids he produces.

He's common, vulgar, unlettered and, sadly for anyone with more than a few functioning brain cells, intolerably dull.

Perhaps Ms White Claws will make it through the holidays. I'd say now that's his target period: Keep her and her discounts close for the season. She good as a personal ATM, useful for her in at Disney and paying his way around the parks. She's useful for HIM...and that's her main asset.

He's going to take her for all he can get and use her, evidently, as a handy friend with benefits. 🤮 And damned if she's not the most naive and remarkably dumb person around, she doesn't even see it. ___ 'Love is blind' they say. If she's 'in love' :sick: with that dwarfish and trashy leech, love is also deaf and dumb, and she better wake up sooner rather than later or I don't envy what coming for her. Seems now her greatest value to him is a vehicle out of that garbage dump where he's living with people who obviously detest but tolerate him, and she will be paying the bills wherever he is with her. His vlog is dying and he's floundering. SHE is keeping him afloat.

All in all, she will be a hellova' lot poorer in many ways before she's rid of that loser. He's conning her and she's evidently easy pickings.

Reactions: 17