Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed one on my list of thing that haven't changed for Pallo since he was "...6 years old." :m👀🤣
{{{{ Boom! }}}}

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the Boma breakfast, my family’s favorite buffet in all of WDW. I know it’s probably nitpicky on my behalf, but I can’t believe that with all the incredible grilled veggies & fresh fruits available, other than a single lonely yogurt parfait sitting in the table, not a single family member had anything other than pancakes, cheesy eggs & meat. I’d be dragging by mid-morning after eating all that crap guaranteed

Last edited:
No bleeping clue man. It’s gibberish.

I am on property and dreading the fact I think I’ll run into this moronic family.
Please troll him in public and record it, even something as simple as shouting out tattle life or microwaved potato in his vicinity so he hears it will do.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the Boma breakfast, my family’s favorite buffet in all of WDW. I know it’s probably nitpicky on my behalf, but I can’t believe that with all the incredible grilled veggies & fresh fruits available, other than a single lonely yogurt parfait sitting in the table, not a single family member had anything other than pancakes, cheesy eggs & meat. I’d be dragging by mid-morning after eating all that crap guaranteed
Theyre from Wisconsin. It's illegal for them to eat vegetables.

• Haha
ugh! thats horrible. Can you imagine when his own kids (that he supposedly wants) don't perform to his expectations on camera? :oops:
I don't want to imagine that idiots offspring. at the most, I'll hope they get their primary genes from the mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was surprised that he chose to introduce it as “the most inexpensive buffet on property”

I understand Phil was one of KP's most loyal fans. He sent gifts and lavished praise, but they gifts weren't expensive enough, evidently, and others filled in the ego boost needs of MiniMan Pallo, so Phil's gifts were ignored. Seemed really to hurt him, a guy who invested way too much in someone like white trash Pallo, but he seems to be asserting himself. Glad to see it:
Looks like the Pigmy grifted an invite for tonight:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His niece even looks guarded in the thumbnail.

I haven’t watched the whole video, but his family looks really miserable and uncomfortable being filmed. I watched where he walked to the Boma table and filmed his family walking towards him, and you can tell they’re all feeling big mad on the inside.

Reactions: 10
I understand Phil was one of KP's most loyal fans. He sent gifts and lavished praise, but they gifts weren't expensive enough, evidently, and others filled in the ego boost needs of MiniMan Pallo, so Phil's gifts were ignored. Seemed really to hurt him, a guy who invested way too much in someone like white trash Pallo, but he seems to be asserting himself. Glad to see it
Damn, is that right?

Reactions: 3
ugh! so sorry for your friend :-( what timing!! I got it twice, even with the vaccine and booster and barely going anywhere...
anyway! I think you're in luck!! he tweeted this morning that hes going to the party tonight. SOO if you're going tomorrow, i think you're in the clear, at least for that part of your trip!! 🤞 have a good time!
Thank you. I’m so devastated for her. She can’t travel as often as I can. Glad AA was reasonable. We shall see what they do for her Xmas party. SO GLAD THEYRE GOING TONIGHT LOL. I’ll be somewhere in the monorail loop!

Reactions: 3
I’ve been trying to figure out why the Pallos go to Disney so frequently, even though they appear absolutely miserable. Granted, they also seem unhappy in Wisconsin too. It’s obvious they don’t like being filmed and bothered with the camera constantly.

If I were them, I’d go some place that KP can’t get tickets to. Maybe Disney Hong Kong? Even Disneyland CA is probably far enough for him to not follow. It’s just strange that they’re paying all of this money for a bad time. Vacations are very important to me and I wouldn’t mix my expensive trip with people who make it painful to deal with.

Also, has KP ever met up with any of his super stans like Hulk, Diva, or Susan Amen?

Reactions: 9
I’ve been trying to figure out why the Pallos go to Disney so frequently, even though they appear absolutely miserable. Granted, they also seem unhappy in Wisconsin too. It’s obvious they don’t like being filmed and bothered with the camera constantly.
How happy would you be if you had to take up a side job as the local birthday party clown because your son wants to run around Fantasyland playing pretend instead of getting (and keeping) a job

This crappy content might be impressive if the hour of filming was in between classes for his doctorate or before going to his real full time job. But it’s pathetic trash for his full time gig and only source of income

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How happy would you be if you had to take up a side job as the local birthday party clown because your son wants to run around Fantasyland playing pretend instead of getting (and keeping) a job

This crappy content might be impressive if the hour of filming was in between classes for his doctorate or before going to his real full time job. But it’s pathetic trash for his full time gig and only source of income
Do you think Dad dad dad is more disappointed in KP or himself?

Reactions: 5
Anyone else pickup that his family was already sick of him. He "had to leave breakfast to get medicine" and then he met his family in the park separately. "Hey guys, how is breakfast?" -crickets- Wooooof. Not to mention him putting his arms around his niece's neck. Squiddy and Hulkster got a shout out too. I swear, Kyle is the most annoying person in the world. I feel so bad for everyone who has to be around him and how he embarassses his family.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.