Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @wtc50e for the Title!

Previously, our micro-mini dick hero took yet another dull cruise, and wandered throughout Disney World providing “concrete” updates despite some of the walking paths being made of brick ( I know a boring comment to make, but I was inspired by his content make and equally boring remark for this thread) 🤣

Quite frankly, his videos became very dull until an unsung hero paid tribute to Ewok Pallo (our honorary member Susan Amen 🙏 ) with he twisted videos displaying some of the most egregious behavior for Micro Peen Pallo - She inspired us all to get back to clicking, laughing and giving our favorite Disney “Vlogger” to watch and critique – a thumbs down 👎

All the while watching his videos, we were informed of an EX of Micro Peen Pallo who hinted at dating a Disney Vlogger roughly 5 years ago… her Instagram photos and TikTok Story pointed to Pallo as there were photos of them kissing on her page. These were of interest as she mentioned how our Peter Pan Frat King may have lost his temper after his lady at the time microwaved his potato 🥔 instead of baking it in the oven.

💥💢💢| Little Man hits the wall… literally and begins calling her all kinds of names. No worries, you would think after these accusations he would address them, nope, he is still able to get undressed and suds up for an extra video or two, that is if you are will to pay for his Polynesian Room 😉.

If you want to see Micro Man out and about—fat chance, he’s playing God of War Ragnarok on his PS5 Xbox despite it being a PS exclusive and mooching off of “White Nails” who seemed to have trimmed them down and polished them purple.

Feel Free to dive in and add what I’ve missed

Reactions: 9
Thank you to @wtc50e for the Title! - I didn’t realize you made one already so it’s two threads with the same Title

Previously, our micro-mini dick hero took yet another dull cruise, and wandered throughout Disney World providing “concrete” updates despite some of the walking paths being made of brick ( I know a boring comment to make, but I was inspired by his content make and equally boring remark for this thread) 🤣

Quite frankly, his videos became very dull until an unsung hero paid tribute to Ewok Pallo (our honorary member Susan Amen 🙏 ) with he twisted videos displaying some of the most egregious behavior for Micro Peen Pallo - She inspired us all to get back to clicking, laughing and giving our favorite Disney “Vlogger” to watch and critique – a thumbs down 👎

All the while watching his videos, we were informed of an EX of Micro Peen Pallo who hinted at dating a Disney Vlogger roughly 5 years ago… her Instagram photos and TikTok Story pointed to Pallo as there were photos of them kissing on her page. These were of interest as she mentioned how our Peter Pan Frat King may have lost his temper after his lady at the time microwaved his potato 🥔 instead of baking it in the oven.

💥💢💢| Little Man hits the wall… literally and begins calling her all kinds of names. No worries, you would think after these accusations he would address them, nope, he is still able to get undressed and suds up for an extra video or two, that is if you are will to pay for his Polynesian Room 😉.

If you want to see Micro Man out and about—fat chance, he’s playing God of War Ragnarok on his PS5Xbox despite it being a PS exclusive and mooching off of “White Nails” who seemed to have trimmed them down and polished them purple.

Feel Free to dive in and add what I’ve missed

Reactions: 11
Get ready…looks like Kyle’s going to find love very soon.
A3B63AC6-106D-4376-A2E5-07E5C98E0008.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's another new thread so those new to Tattle, step right up folks and see the Amazing Mini Man, the world's smallest room designer and world's worst Disney documentary vlogger :LOL:. Nothing negative to see here folks, all positive reviews always for this small blunder, whoops, I mean wonder thanks in part to his comment censor the clown Dad, Dad, Dad. Don't be jealous. Barely taller than a bedroom window, what he lacks in height he more than makes up in BS and lies each and every single day. Also, whenever inches count, best look elsewhere. ;)

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 11.49.47 PM.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's another new thread so those new to Tattle, step right up folks and see the Amazing Mini Man, the world's smallest room designer and world's worst Disney documentary vlogger :LOL:. Nothing negative to see here folks, all positive reviews always for this small blunder, whoops, I mean wonder thanks in part to his comment censor the clown Dad, Dad, Dad. Don't be jealous. Barely taller than a bedroom window, what he lacks in height he more than makes up in BS and lies each and every single day. Also, whenever inches count, best look elsewhere. ;)

View attachment 1742123
Hi @tightroped this thread was created slightly after the first - click the link from the Kyle Pallo #15 to be directed to the correct thread 😊

It's another new thread so those new to Tattle, step right up folks and see the Amazing Mini Man, the world's smallest room designer and world's worst Disney documentary vlogger :ROFLMAO:. Nothing negative to see here folks, all positive reviews always for this small blunder, whoops, I mean wonder thanks in part to his comment censor the clown 🤡 Dad, Dad, Dad. Don't be jealous. Barely taller than a bedroom window, what he lacks in height he more than makes up in BS and lies each and every single day. Also, whenever inches count, best look elsewhere. ;)

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 11.49.47 PM (2).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I learned so much from his “educational documentary” today at the Polynesian:

* Don’t forget to bring a jacket to wear when the temperature drops to 55 in Orlando (of course he didn’t bring one and keeps complaining of the cold weather): “I don't have a jacket I don't really bring jackets unless it's like December or January …. those boats going by you can see everybody dressed up in their jackets because it's cold out”

* Mobile order is so convenient: “I still can't get over on how I can just order food and then get it in like a second like it's fast food you got to say Disney does do that pretty well”

* A breakfast meal for $20 is a steal, but it’s also kind of expensive: “we have some lovely Mickey Waffles by the way this breakfast was only like twenty dollars I consider that a steal at uh at Disney I mean ten dollars a pop kind of expense but you know for Disney prices that's okay”

* You will be locked out of your room if you don’t bring your room key when you leave the room. He forgets his key and locks himself out: “I forgot my room key and the thing is red”

* People aren’t staying at the Polynesian and he’s “Loki convinced”. What the heck does that mean?
6F6B6A84-CF04-414A-87A4-F83E809F6A89.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
* People aren’t staying at the Polynesian and he’s “Loki convinced”. What the heck does that mean?
Low-key. Either he's really terrible at captions, or the YouTube transcription has a sense of humor.

Were there any concrete updates? This was so boring, I was practically falling asleep.

Although, I am not a world-famous Disney vlogger and former VIP guide, but even *I* know that you can get Tonga Toast at Captain Cook's. But for Kyle, it was like he was, in fact, James Cook discovering Hawaii.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1742141
Low-Key is just another way of saying “discreet” “secretively”, for example someone may say that they “low-key” like to play candyland but it’s embarrassing past a certain age so the emphasis on low-key would imply to use discretion. He probably used it out of context which is why it was confusing for both the viewer and the Transcript AI. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Low-Key is just another way of saying “discreet” “secretively”, for example someone may say that they “low-key” like to play candyland but it’s embarrassing past a certain age so the emphasis on low-key would imply to use discretion. He probably used it out of context which is why it was confusing for both the viewer and the Transcript AI. 🤣
Agreed. He uses words and phrases completely out of context. The “Kyle Pallo urban dictionary” also includes his favorites like “hot second” and “chugger”.

It must have been an eyesore for his college English professor to read his essays.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Your short bio: Kyle is a dumb, droopy eyed, 'Disney Kid' poser, a MAGA, vlogging celeb wannabe but neverwillbe', loser and grifter who lies, cheats and puts on creepy shower shows for old queens in exchange for money and gifts.
He drives a 12 year old Beemer' sold to him by "2 sweet gentlemen" who peeled his ass for $24K. Now he's in process of worming his way into the life and home of some dumbass bint (aka: 'White Nails') who deserves what she's about to get, a pint sized shrimp-of-a-failed-man who punches walls if a girl microwaves rather than oven bakes his potato.
People are desperate, the poor Ms. Manicure, Lora and all the knuckledragging gaggle of low/no information idiots who follow him like the rats did the Pied Piper and they are willing to endure him....SAD. His family members are his biggest enablers along with his sidekick 'Lora.' His roommates tolerate him for now in the pig sty where they all live. He hopes to move out and play 'Call of Duty' on XBox until he dies. He has sporadic outbursts of feigned ambition but no talent to accomplish any of his stated goals. His looks are fading and FAST, and he's becoming a portly little canned ham.
222.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lora’s stories: Kyle with 5 people.
If we don’t see a hint of white/purple nails girl at this gathering this week, that tells us all we need to know about their relationship or lack thereof.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.