Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched one if Molly’s vlogs yesterday about the festival of the holidays in EPCOT and it was amazing. He should be embarrassed at how crappy his videos truly are. Her vlogs are rather long but she gets you so engaged with the content you don’t even realize you’ve been watching for almost an hour. Also, she’s honest and does a ton of research before putting out a video instead of just guessing it making tit up. She even takes the time out to make a budget when she’s eating around the park showing you what you should expect to spend. I love her!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think they need to get out more often 🥴

These family videos have the opposite effect on me. They make me grateful I’m not on vacation with them!

I’d be irritated and offended if my kid came and crapped on my hotel choice. It’s just tacky that he makes a video with a title referencing how outdated his family’s resort choice is. I know he’s used Taylor’s room for this clickbait in the past. Just barge on in and make people feel bad for staying in a place that YOU didn’t even pay for.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I watched one if Molly’s vlogs yesterday about the festival of the holidays in EPCOT and it was amazing. He should be embarrassed at how crappy his videos truly are. Her vlogs are rather long but she gets you so engaged with the content you don’t even realize you’ve been watching for almost an hour. Also, she’s honest and does a ton of research before putting out a video instead of just guessing it making tit up. She even takes the time out to make a budget when she’s eating around the park showing you what you should expect to spend. I love her!
Me too but I can’t watch her anymore now that the husband is always there, it ruins the fantasy 😳😫 so I guess I understand why Kyle has been so hesitant to reveal whoever it is that is going to break his heart

That’s the difference between a professional Disney vlogger who pulls a six-figure salary by presenting useful, high quality park content & a doofus who lives on gently used Target gift cards by showing poorly conceived home movies & furry-centric shower vids that seem to be edited using a blender

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Molly might as well be the official “Stacey” at this point. Just have a resort TV channel that’s all Molly all the time, I’d book there in a heartbeat. All I’m seeing instead on YouTube are hairy middle aged childless men naked showering in Disney hotels for your children to watch

• Heart
Me too but I can’t watch her anymore now that the husband is always there, it ruins the fantasy 😳😫 so I guess I understand why Kyle has been so hesitant to reveal whoever it is that is going to break his heart
You know honestly, I don’t mind him being in the videos. He’s pretty good about knowing Disney info as well and I think he went to the Disney college program so it makes sense that he would still be into Disney. I don’t know I just love them together. I think they have a really good dynamic and they can make fun of themselves and of the park at times. I also love the fact that she made a video not too long ago about being a Disney adult and how cringe it is but admitted she was one. It was a cute video.

Reactions: 6
Thanks everyone. I’ll offer a drink to uncle Sean! We’re doing the party tomorrow and I’m afraid it’s the party they’ll be at.
If they are, just stand near him and play copyrighted music really loudly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else pickup that his family was already sick of him. He "had to leave breakfast to get medicine" and then he met his family in the park separately. "Hey guys, how is breakfast?" -crickets- Wooooof. Not to mention him putting his arms around his niece's neck. Squiddy and Hulkster got a shout out too. I swear, Kyle is the most annoying person in the world. I feel so bad for everyone who has to be around him and how he embarassses his family.
I call BS on his claim that he had to as he said, “go to the hotel to get medicine.” We know he didn’t sleep there. We saw that he didn’t drop anything off at the hotel when he picked his parents up. When I saw that the first thing that came to mind was that he is leaving early to skip out on paying for his breakfast. Medicine was his excuse.

Reactions: 16
I call BS on his claim that he had to as he said, “go to the hotel to get medicine.” We know he didn’t sleep there. We saw that he didn’t drop anything off at the hotel when he picked his parents up. When I saw that the first thing that came to mind was that he is leaving early to skip out on paying for his breakfast. Medicine was his excuse.
If it was anyone else I’d just assume they needed to step out to hit the FL legal medical vape a few times before going to the parks. If you had to take necessary $4000/mo medication that you could barely afford, would you carelessly forget about it like that?

Reactions: 9
You know honestly, I don’t mind him being in the videos. He’s pretty good about knowing Disney info as well and I think he went to the Disney college program so it makes sense that he would still be into Disney. I don’t know I just love them together. I think they have a really good dynamic and they can make fun of themselves and of the park at times. I also love the fact that she made a video not too long ago about being a Disney adult and how cringe it is but admitted she was one. It was a cute video.
Plus I mean let’s face it- he’s not bad to look at either 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would “forgetting medicine” not get edited out from the final video for what is supposed to be a theme park travel channel? This isn’t Disney content, it’s just Keeping Up With Kyle & His Strange Obsessions (and Compulsions and Other Delusions)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would “forgetting medicine” not get edited out from the final video for what is supposed to be a theme park travel channel? This isn’t Disney content, it’s just Keeping Up With Kyle & His Strange Obsessions (and Compulsions and Other Delusions)
There’s a very long list of sloppy cuts & unnecessary content that aren’t edited out of his vlogs. I think he considers them artistic flourishes. As a pleb, I surely can’t comprehend his mastery of the medium

• Haha
The problem is that the grifter has been making the same kind of vlogs that he has been making since he started making vlogs ten years ago. They were just random blogs featuring his family (including Uncle Sean!), etc. They didn't involve doing any type of preparation or research. Those two words are foreign to him. In ten years, the guy has not grown at all in his profession; he just keeps churning out the same crap, and the stupid stans who watch the crap every day keep feeding his ego by telling him how amazing, wonderful, incredible, etc. the vlogs are! Thank God for this forum to bring some sanity back into our lives!

The whole thing was weird - even for Pallo.

Plus I mean let’s face it- he’s not bad to look at either 🤣🤣
I was literally about to say this :LOL: I also enjoy looking at Alan. He's funny and smart and he and Molly are cute and funny together.
Not that this is a Mammoth Club stan page or anything, but its nice to give praise where its due every so often.

Back to the task at hand, Kyle clearly "went back to the hotel" to get his $4,000 medicine because it was still in his moms suitcase. She clearly paid for it and brought it from Wisconsin. case closed, I'll take my check.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kyle loves (even if it's a lie) to point out that whatever he has been grifted is the 'best,' 'most expensive,' 'most exclusive,' blah, blah, blah.

Yet when his own family who actually paid for their experiences (including his) come to town, he's even quicker to editorialize that something is the 'most inexpensive,' 'out of date,' 'lowest rated,' etc.

My man - your family is all you have left (though probably not some of them at this point). Quit crapping on them. Take the rest of the week off. And quit pinching your cousins.

Kyle loves (even if it's a lie) to point out that whatever he has been grifted is the 'best,' 'most expensive,' 'most exclusive,' blah, blah, blah.

Yet when his own family who actually paid for their experiences (including his) come to town, he's even quicker to editorialize that something is the 'most inexpensive,' 'out of date,' 'lowest rated,' etc.

My man - your family is all you have left (though probably not some of them at this point). Quit crapping on them. Take the rest of the week off. And quit pinching your cousins.
Yes, I just watched some pieces here and there of his last 3 vlogs with the family, but I've noticed that before and it's so disgusting. Most recently when he "treated" his sister to a meal at Be Our Guest (when neither of them bothered to consult the menu that would be offered during their 10:15 am reservation) and then he complained the whole video about how expensive the meal was. I'll bet he hasn't once surprised his family by picking up the check at a single dinner. That's something I was so proud to do for my mom once I had a good paying job out of college, as TINY as it might seem. But everything with Kyle has contingencies or comes with strings.

That being said...sure, cosmic rays is table service and cheap. Sorry y'all had to wait 30+ minutes for your food, but use your lack of planning as an explanation as to why visitors (read: YOUR VIEWERS) should book their lunch/preorder on the app earlier in the day so that they don't have to wait long once they're actually hungry.
Or with Boma...sure, it's a lower priced buffet...but we didn't get to see anyones meals. Just looked like a lot of eggs, tator tots, and pancakes on 8 plates. Which is a huge disservice to Boma because it's probably my favorite restaurant on property, moreso for dinner but in general everything they serve is delicious and the staff are so hospitable.

Reactions: 8
ok... I'll say it. Alexa just posted an IG story of them at the Christmas Party. its kind of a quick pan- but Kyle appears to be wearing a Christmas sweater or "spirit jersey". Its the same sweater that the sister of "white nails" is wearing in a picture on HER instagram. (Again, honestly I dont have mental issues- just a couple extra minutes to click around online, its not that hard to "unearth". LOL )
ANYWAY- my guess is that Kyle borrowed a shirt from his girlfriend's sister. And I don't know, maybe its just me, but that whole thought is cracking me up. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.