Kyle Pallo #16 I might have a small penis, but I’m a huge dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This family vacation could be an opportunity for a much needed major intervention if they weren’t all as crazy as he is

Reactions: 5
Kyle Pallo #17 Grow up and respect the personal boundaries of others.

hHeres a second thread title suggestion.

Kyle Pallo #17 How to lose friends and monetize family.

[spin off the Dale Carnegie title How to Win Friends and Influence People]

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I do not understand the uncle. I get he does not like being filmed. Kyle should be more respectful. That said, if the uncle is going to be grumpy, why bother going to Disney World? Stay home, save the money spent and don’t bring down everyone else on the trip. I will never understand negative people who can’t just have a good time.

Reactions: 1
The uncle is enjoying his vacation time with his wife and his daughter at an expensive family resort. He might not be a theme park person or a Disney adult but he is there for his family. He then has to deal with the distant autistic nephew in law playing tv man the whole time and complaining about everything they paid for being too cheap for his celebrity tastes. He can’t smack the tit out of Kyle or he will be locked up for domestic violence since he’s family now. You’d probably seem pissed off too

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The uncle is enjoying his vacation time with his wife and his daughter at an expensive family resort. He might not be a theme park person or a Disney adult but he is there for his family. He then has to deal with the distant autistic nephew in law playing tv man the whole time and complaining about everything they paid for being too cheap for his celebrity tastes. He can’t smack the tit out of Kyle or he will be locked up for domestic violence since he’s family now. You’d probably seem pissed off too
Yeah exactly, his uncle is being a real family man, unlike our guy who is two steps away from being on the neighborhood watch list in the name of a quick buck.

Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society:

Kyle Pallo 17: National Lampoon's Family Griftmas

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This family vacation could be an opportunity for a much needed major intervention if they weren’t all as crazy as he is
The only one likely to want to intervene is the one that probably feels he has the least place to do so. I'm sure Sean would love to put a boot up Kyle's ass.

I do not understand the uncle. I get he does not like being filmed. Kyle should be more respectful. That said, if the uncle is going to be grumpy, why bother going to Disney World? Stay home, save the money spent and don’t bring down everyone else on the trip. I will never understand negative people who can’t just have a good time.
He has a wife and 2 kids (with him) that want to go and be there so he's along for the ride. It happens. I'm sure the day that it appeared they did their own thing he was super pleasant. He's probably more pissed at Clown Bear and Ma Pallo for not telling their man child to respect people's boundaries...something he should've learned by the time he was 5.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Today on vocabulary with Kyle: his parents “correlated” their outfits. They were not able to coordinate them, apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The uncle should say let's split up. So they can enjoy their vacation.

The older brother obviously got all the brains in this family by avoiding this.

Reactions: 11
All I want for Christmas is for his sister to finally lose her tit on him for being annoying to her 100% of the time, get into a full blown fight in the Magic Kingdom, and see all of them banned from the property.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Those hats he wears are unstructured - he could just throw them into a delicates bag and machine wash or even just the top rack of the dishwasher

Reactions: 4
Today''s Daily Pallo Pile :poop: has been dropped:
(As usual, because I'm fond of my eyes and my hearing, I won't watch or listen. ;))

Well, even with Nurse Rottencrotch at the helm, it couldn't be any worse.... I guess. 😬

My Sister Takes Over my Channel | (blah...blah...blah)
kvc3nXTVPvhZAhopqtvGEA3Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

165K subscribers (*1K new subs in more than a month. SAD __ In the same period fellow succubus JoJo added 24K)
******************************************************************************************************************************
Additionally: Yesterday's "let's trash Disney again" vlog the numbers were WHOA bad It's like watching a 'ratio sexual assault' __ brutal: 😬

WHAT IN THE WORLD Is Going on at disney!?!?
kvc3nXTVPvhZAhopqtvGEA3Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

165K subscribers (*Dead in the water sub number. SAD)
1000.jpg

1000a.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Today''s Daily Pallo Pile :poop: has been dropped:
(As usual, because I'm fond of my eyes and my hearing, I won't watch or listen. ;))

Well, even with Nurse Rottencrotch at the helm, it couldn't be any worse.... I guess. 😬

My Sister Takes Over my Channel | (blah...blah...blah)
View attachment 1777383
Kyle Pallo
165K subscribers (*1K new subs in more than a month. SAD __ In the same period fellow succubus JoJo added 24K)
******************************************************************************************************************************
Additionally: Yesterday's "let's trash Disney again" vlog the numbers were WHOA bad It's like watching a 'ratio sexual assault' __ brutal: 😬

WHAT IN THE WORLD Is Going on at disney!?!?
View attachment 1777401
Kyle Pallo

165K subscribers (*Dead in the water sub number. SAD)
View attachment 1777396

View attachment 1777398
Isn't that what they call being "ratio'd" ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm guessing that Uncle Sean isn't grumpy all the time but only when Dipshit and his camera are in the area. I have a similar personality, when I'm stuck with someone that is an annoying ass then I'm quite and uninterested but as soon as I'm away from them well,... I'm still a jerk but a happy jerk. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Uncle Sean is probably incredibly grateful Kyle moved to Florida. This way he only has to spend minimal time with Kyle. Kyle and his camera staying in Florida for holidays, is a gift to his Uncle. Hell it’s a gift to all of them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.