Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenybee

Chatty Member
Thanks to Ohseriously for creating a new thread for this little dweeb 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Alright Goofy? 😂

Recap for any newbies....

This so called “influencer” has consistently breached Covid rules throughout, several non essential holidays, people in her house, visiting other houses, non essential trips, the list is endless. Sells gifted stuff on Depop, constantly bragging, extremely vain, always in her skanky pants, never replies to comments made by genuine followers, only ‘celebs’, tries to pass off some of her fake ‘designer’ bags as real. Loves showing off in her ‘front’ garden which is actually a communal green, uses her child Rocket ‘Lettuce as a fashion accessory, poor child never has a day without a phone in his face, just gets dragged about ‘designer’ shops and flashing his toddler tan his Morher is so proud of. Endless coffee cup shots yawn and 80’s style lip liner that looks like a coffee moustach (probably is). Never say anything rude or negative on her Insta or you’ll be BLOCKED, this woman has the fastest fingers in Leicestershire 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Donn01

That is so cruel!!!!! Someone should message her on that story and call her out!!!!!!

And all these two faced ‘motivational’ posts trying to make out she gives a shit!!!!!! What a cow! She doesn’t give a shit about ANYBODY but herself
I just asked her why she covered up Jess and she blocked me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is anyone else thinking about her latest post...Suuuurely you would notice a swimming suit being £720 instead of £360 😂
I get it, some people must have so much money they wouldnt notice or care but I do believe you would if you were her....surely it’s just a bragging tactic?! And why not just send it back?! Surely that’s easier 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Again...just bragging I think!

Attachments

I know he can’t help being the child of such an insufferable woman but I really don’t think he’s as cute as what she thinks. Gremlin child
Wow. Commenting on how an 18 month old child looks is bang out of order. This thread is about Kristy, not her child.

Queenybee

Chatty Member
Do you know what gets to me the most. It’s the bit where she said she’d been really upset about having to rearrange HER wedding several times and how upset she’d been etc. errrr sorry love but not sure if you’ve noticed but a fair few folk have DIED over the last year. Whilst you’ve been prancing about publically breaching. Yes. They’ve died. People have lost their family members but I’m sure they weren’t as upset as you having to rearrange your chavvy wedding. I mean seriously. I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone so self obsessed. Have a word with yourself.

Loving all your vaccination comments.. nice to see some of the public have brain cells. I’m an ICU nurse and it is rife once again.. lots of young, healthy individuals who are un-vaccinated. She’s an absolute bimbo. 🤦🏼‍♀️

All that bride squad crap looks like a bog standard primark hoodie/joggers set with printed text done in China. There’s such nicer options out there using embroidery etc but instead she’s gone with utter tack....although could we really expect anymore 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, latest post...
When you’ve got a spearmint rhino shift at 1, but off down the skate park at 6.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love it when ‘influencers’ get so desperate they turn to Hello Fresh and post discount code that you can find in a 20 second google search.
She’ll be flogging pyramid scheme beauty products next... oh wait..

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
Of course he did Krusty! 🙄
To be fair...if he did, I'd be quite concerned. What she's basically admitting is her not even 2 year old can get into the kitchen food cupboards (and probably the cleaning cupboard cos she's hardly the type for childproof locks) and then go up and down the stairs unsupervised whilst she lounges in bed with drippy Dan. Quite scary really her lack of concern but yeah Kristy hun. You just post it to the gram for all to see

Queenybee

Chatty Member
The water behind her tummy area and the outline of her tummy look a bit blurry on the top one. Definitely photoshopped
And isn’t it funny on a ‘ribbed’ swimsuit it’s strangely smooth around the tummy area with no ribbing !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9

ach0902

Chatty Member
Like another poster has said I’d love to know if their opinions change when they can’t have the insta content worthy wedding party 😂
Wonder if their opinions would change if they actually caught it
They will get the vax on the sly if it means they can swan of on their holidays like they used to.

Reactions: 9
Krusty moaning about finding it hard to be motivated, Lettuce getting bored at home, normal life is resuming soon. Mate, you’ve just got back from a holiday. You’ve been having Sunday dinner at your sister’s, you’ve hardly missed out on loads.
Also, a picture on her stories... is that heart over Jess Michelle? That’s so cruel. Jess seems to have a lot of friends, she’s better off without The Krust.

The level of immaturity for someone in their 30’s...

I wonder who is underneath 🙈 Jess you are much better off not being in that squad! (Original pic at the bottom)

View attachment 441139
Oh we must have wrote this at the same time. It’s so true!! Jess is better off.

What is the actual deal with that? Why did they fall out so badly that she has to put something over her face?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The Jess picture has been deleted off her stories.
Her ‘management’ must be pulling their hair out. She’s incredibly tone deaf. Again moaning about having found the last few weeks hard. NO ONE HAS ANY SYMPATHY FOR YOU! the only thing that’s changed for you is you cant go Biscester.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
The anti Vax crowd claim they are all about personal choice - and then spend all their time trying to convince other people not to have it

springfling

Worth mentioning, a lot of the fakes you can buy from China etc actually include fake packaging which also looks like the real deal! If you search for “DHgate” on TikTok you’ll see what I mean! So even if she did an unboxing we’d know! Plus...I’ve noticed her and that Steph Brogan Powell always seem to have whatever is being pushed/popular on DHgate, Alibaba and all the dupe sites 🤣🤣🤣
Games up hons 🤣
I just had a look and I am shook! I’ve obviously been living under a rock because I had no idea fakes like that were available to anyone and everyone 👀 totally explains how they’ve got new £2k bags every other week. Regardless of your salary, no one would spend that amount on handbags and still live on a new build estate in Hinckley 😂

I think people are sick and tired of braggy influencers that offer nothing other than showing off, flogging nuskin shite, and just generally boring ass posts. She offers NOTHING interesting anymore. Her content is so boring. And she can’t blame lockdown...other more real, interesting, and honest influencer profiles just keep growing! I think people are beginning to wake up to what’s actually making them happy and what’s making them feel worse about themselves. I personally have stopped following any braggy influencers as they just make me feel shit sometimes. Lockdown has been hard enough...I don’t need to see anymore braggy crap especially when lockdown rules start to ease, and I don’t think I’m the only one!