Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to laugh because every single in the style collab has THE EXACT SAME oh yes we will stock from 4-28. Exactly the same questions, exactly the same answers. Lorna luxe, Stacey Solomon, krusty it’s all the same! Absolutely the same grid post captions! It’s so boring 😴 and no one sees it? You can literally buy this tit off eBay if you know what to search for 🙄 Why on earth would I want to buy something that the woman modelling is launching herself across the stones wearing because the material is so itchy she can’t wait to get it off?

Reactions: 7
All that bride squad crap looks like a bog standard primark hoodie/joggers set with printed text done in China. There’s such nicer options out there using embroidery etc but instead she’s gone with utter tack....although could we really expect anymore 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, latest post...
When you’ve got a spearmint rhino shift at 1, but off down the skate park at 6.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, latest post...
[/QUOTE]
😂😂😂 I saw this and thought wtf she look like

Reactions: 2
All that bride squad crap looks like a bog standard primark hoodie/joggers set with printed text done in China. There’s such nicer options out there using embroidery etc but instead she’s gone with utter tack....although could we really expect anymore 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, latest post...
Omg her face??? So weird what has she done!

Reactions: 3
Her bride collection shows her for what she is. A tacky chav playing posh. It just looks so cheap. There are far nicer collections available for brides to look at. I just felt sorry for lettuce being dragged out for the day to sit and watch saggy tits play famous. There must have been someone available to look after him so he didn't just sit around all day. Poor child. I am guessing she plonked him in front of an IPAD.

Reactions: 6
I was thinking EXACT same bout her outfit last night 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 dinner in cotswolds?!!!!! Dressed like a prozzie on Kent Street, Leicester 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry babes but that outfits a Megga FAIL 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone notice she never congratulated Remi on her pregnancy. Wonder if it’s because it’s taken the spotlight away from her and her wedding

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice she never congratulated Remi on her pregnancy. Wonder if it’s because it’s taken the spotlight away from her and her wedding
Of course it is. Have you also noticed how a lot of influencers that follow her, she doesn’t follow back? I find that the height of arrogance. Like Naomi Genes. She follows Krusty but not vice versa. She’s so two faced it’s unreal. She’s a jealous vile arrogant witch and I think that’s why she has few friends. Have you noticed she’s not regrouped with any old friends after lockdown??? Every else has. Her ‘friends’ are all her recent newbie mums that she’s brainwashed into joining Nuskin. That’s all you see her with or her sister.
And who puts private pictures of you naked with your child???? She really is the lowest of the low. If that’s content duck me babe. Posting yourself in your underwear that doesn’t even fit properly and naked in the bath with your CHILD all on same night smacks of desperation to me. I see she’s has a massive follower drop too. It won’t be long until the rest leave too.
And no babe, you didn’t ‘design’ ‘your’ collection. ITS did. They just used you to promote it airhead.

Reactions: 6
Of course it is. Have you also noticed how a lot of influencers that follow her, she doesn’t follow back? I find that the height of arrogance. Like Naomi Genes. She follows Krusty but not vice versa. She’s so two faced it’s unreal. She’s a jealous vile arrogant witch and I think that’s why she has few friends. Have you noticed she’s not regrouped with any old friends after lockdown??? Every else has. Her ‘friends’ are all her recent newbie mums that she’s brainwashed into joining Nuskin. That’s all you see her with or her sister.
And who puts private pictures of you naked with your child???? She really is the lowest of the low. If that’s content duck me babe. Posting yourself in your underwear that doesn’t even fit properly and naked in the bath with your CHILD all on same night smacks of desperation to me. I see she’s has a massive follower drop too. It won’t be long until the rest leave too.
And no babe, you didn’t ‘design’ ‘your’ collection. ITS did. They just used you to promote it airhead.

I was just coming on to see if the bath pic had been mentioned yet 😂 I’m lost for words 😬 don’t know why though, she will do anything for attention. Followers have started to go back down already!

Reactions: 1
Another crap outfit I see. She looks a bloody mess. It’s almost like she’s forgotten how to dress properly lol

Another crap outfit I see. She looks a bloody mess. It’s almost like she’s forgotten how to dress properly lol
They are getting worse by the day! I just scrolled through to see an outfit that I liked and the last one was Jan 2020 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.