Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when ‘influencers’ get so desperate they turn to Hello Fresh and post discount code that you can find in a 20 second google search.
She’ll be flogging pyramid scheme beauty products next... oh wait..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love it when ‘influencers’ get so desperate they turn to Hello Fresh and post discount code that you can find in a 20 second google search.
She’ll be flogging pyramid scheme beauty products next... oh wait..
Have you noticed aswell that when one does it, the other follows suit!!!!! Her ‘bestie’ pyramidder Stephanie Brogan Powell advertised hello fresh yesterday aswell and also goes on about dyson wrap. She’s another covidiot aswell with more money than sense.

Reactions: 3
😂😂anyone notice she’ll do anything to flash the engagement ring in. It’s not even that big it’s just set high 😂 yeah we get it Kristy some muppet wants to marry your vain ass
The one that’s actually a clear sapphire 😂 I mean nothing wrong with that but hilarious that she’s clearly trying to play it off as a huge actual diamond to everyone else!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Have you noticed aswell that when one does it, the other follows suit!!!!! Her ‘bestie’ pyramidder Stephanie Brogan Powell advertised hello fresh yesterday aswell and also goes on about dyson wrap. She’s another covidiot aswell with more money than sense.
I used to follow so many of these MLM huns but just got so fed up deleted all of them now

Reactions: 4
Soooo true! SBP aka little miss ‘I’ve just had THE BEST month ever guys, oh my god guys I’m literally crying, so much money’ honestly it’s every bloody month 🤣 I’m sorry but if every month you were ‘smashing the last’ like she says every single month, she’d literally have to be earning something stupid like £100k monthly income by now! Which she clearly doesn’t earn 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s just scamming poor girls into thinking they’ll be earning thousands when in reality only about 90% make a decent amount to live off! And you have to plug that crap 24/7 and pitch to even more vulnerable people. Krusty is awful for it too

Reactions: 7
Soooo true! SBP aka little miss ‘I’ve just had THE BEST month ever guys, oh my god guys I’m literally crying, so much money’ honestly it’s every bloody month 🤣 I’m sorry but if every month you were ‘smashing the last’ like she says every single month, she’d literally have to be earning something stupid like £100k monthly income by now! Which she clearly doesn’t earn 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s just scamming poor girls into thinking they’ll be earning thousands when in reality only about 90% make a decent amount to live off! And you have to plug that crap 24/7 and pitch to even more vulnerable people. Krusty is awful for it too
It’s her voice that irritates me. She drones on. And yeah, If she was earning oodles she would have bought a bigger house surely!!!!! Cos that one is tiny!!!! And she’s always ‘so excited’!!!!! Well trying telling your face love !!!!! And some of the stuff she wears!!!!!!!! Jeez

The one that’s actually a clear sapphire 😂 I mean nothing wrong with that but hilarious that she’s clearly trying to play it off as a huge actual diamond to everyone else!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 so funny!!!!! Old Krusty fake rock 💍 is mighty quiet today. Probably breaching no doubt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her ring cost £10,000 . I wouldn’t pay that for a sapphire

Reactions: 2
The jewellers posted a picture and mentioned her bf and someone asked how much . They said they couldn’t give exact price ( confidential) but between 8 and 12 k
But that’s tit then considering she’s supposed to earn around 10k a month with the pyramid crappy thing so surely if you earnt that much you’d spend more on a ring!!!!! Plus she has her Instagram income.

Reactions: 1
The jewellers posted a picture and mentioned her bf and someone asked how much . They said they couldn’t give exact price ( confidential) but between 8 and 12 k
Ahh really!? See I know someone that went into the jewellers asking about the style etc, and it was the same sales person that sold drippy Krusty ring, and they said it was actually a clear sapphire and is that what they were after!? Oh well!

Ahh really!? See I know someone that went into the jewellers asking about the style etc, and it was the same sales person that sold drippy Krusty ring, and they said it was actually a clear sapphire and is that what they were after!? Oh well!
That’s an awful lot of money for a clear sapphire . His family are millionaires.

That’s an awful lot of money for a clear sapphire . His family are millionaires.
Very true! But that same salesperson wasn’t claiming it be worth £8k+ , the one who spoke to my friends fiancé. Anyway! Sapphire or no Sapphire the amount it gets shoved in peoples faces on the gram is cringe 😂

Because she’s showing off she’s super slim when ACTUALLY she looks like an emaciated stick insect

I thought that. No ad anywhere 🙄

Me neither. No one that eats that amount of tit with no exercise can be that scrawny. I reckon she’s got an eating disorder or something. She must have.
Im pretty sure it’s an overactive thyroid from past comments/earlier insta days/friends who used to get their nails done by her. But what I never understood is why she hasn’t got that treated as theres plenty out there to sort it 🤷🏻‍♀️ So it’s much more than a ‘high metabolism’.

Last edited:
Very true! But that same salesperson wasn’t claiming it be worth £8k+ , the one who spoke to my friends fiancé. Anyway! Sapphire or no Sapphire the amount it gets shoved in peoples faces on the gram is cringe 😂

Im pretty sure it’s an overactive thyroid from past comments/earlier insta days/friends who used to get their nails done by her. But what I never understood is why she hasn’t got that treated as theres plenty out there to sort it 🤷🏻‍♀️ So it’s much more than a ‘high metabolism’.
If the thyroid is the case, why would you leave it untreated?!? That is actually dangerous and puts your health at risk! I really hope she is not that desperate to be 'skinny' that she would risk her health and complications further down the line. My friend has an underactive thyroid and before being diagnosed she felt awful for ages.

I think she’d do anything to remain scrawny. She loves herself too much like that and clearly thrives off the comments made about her figure that some folk make. I’m sure she get tonnes of negative comments too that old Krusty fast fingers deletes in seconds. To me, constantly showing off your body like that in the skimpiest clothing that draws attention to it is not always a good thing when she’s got a largish platform of potentially vulnerable naive girls who aspire to look like that. The way she feels the need to say what size she is etc is just rubbing the noses in of people that aren’t so slim. It’s a middle finger 🖕 up to them saying look at me look how skinny I am and you’re not. I think it’s the height of vulgarity and extremely ugly. There are ways and means of promoting clothes. You don’t have to do it like that where she’s literally drooling at herself in the mirror in the smallest underwear or tightest leggings. All I see is hard faced ugliness and extreme insecurities. She can’t live without those comments bigging her up. That’s why she puts certain posts on. To get that attention. What she doesn’t realize is the majority of folk who leave those comments are probably young girls lacking in intelligence who know no better. I find the whole thing incredibly sad. Particularly if these young girls aren’t eating properly etc to keep slim. Very worrying and you can bet your bottom dollar if anyone ever dared to raise it with her they’d be blocked immediately. They tried before and she showed no empathy whatsoever. Zero. The poor follower had an anorexic sister and not once did Krusty ask anything about how she was or anything. It was all about her and she was rude and extremely nasty. I was gobsmacked. How awful is that. When I see all those nice comments I feel like messaging them all and telling them what she’s really like!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Highlight of Kirsty’s week is the food shop...

Awww boohoo poor cow has joined us common folk in what is called LOCKDOWN - this has been our highlight for months because some of us didn’t break the rules to flit off to Greece or Dubai to get half naked for our Instagram!!

Meanwhile suicide rates are at an all time high because we’ve been suffering in lockdown whilst the old “influencers” flaunt their best lives and moan about having to sit inside their luxury houses when many are losing their jobs

Reactions: 7
Well that clearly ain’t local is it you dweeb. Looks remarkably like Bradgate Park to me which is about half hour drive. Report report report !!!!!

Reactions: 4
Well that clearly ain’t local is it you dweeb. Looks remarkably like Bradgate Park to me which is about half hour drive. Report report report !!!!!
She really thinks she is above any rules doesn’t she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.