Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen this clip on her stories where she’s walking 😂 I snorted out loud at how stupid she looks wailing her arms about 😅 that play suit looks so bleeping tacky
She looks like John Travolta in Saturday night fever 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh that makes sense. Thought I recognised the flammable tat they’re wearing as In The Style’s Ali Express finest

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else seen this clip on her stories where she’s walking 😂 I snorted out loud at how stupid she looks wailing her arms about 😅 that play suit looks so bleeping tacky
She walks like one of the thunderbird puppets. Honestly with that much static from all that polyester she needs to be careful she doesn't go up in flames. ''Hen party hunz'' range by Krusty...ITS have really pushed the boat out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the style haven’t even put it on their story, just on their feed 😂 They’ve had a countdown to Naomi Genes new launch, clearly got a rubbish PR team like I said with choosing her & why would you promote two new collections in the same evening. I know it says launch Thursday but still.. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
In the style haven’t even put it on their story, just on their feed 😂 They’ve had a countdown to Naomi Genes new launch, clearly got a rubbish PR team like I said with choosing her & why would you promote two new collections in the same evening. I know it says launch Thursday but still.. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
I’ve never heard of half the people they collab with . Lad baby mum ????? Who?

• Haha
I’ve never heard of half the people they collab with . Lad baby mum ????? Who?
Me neither!!!! Perhaps it’s sommat to do with Lorna Luxe being with same management? I bet Krusty had to pay a fortune for that because why would they use an unknown person to promote their stuff? Makes no sense to me. She’s paid em.

We should all complain to ITS. She’s hardly a good role model is she !!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why is she posting people’s insta stories of them posting about her I have never understood that

Just Found this thread after stumbling upon Kristy Green in the last 20 minutes- watched her ITS video and fell about laughing at THE WALK... What the f*cking f*ck was that walk???!! Dying. Then looked at her page, realised she was a complete twit and knew she would have a tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just Found this thread after stumbling upon Kristy Green in the last 20 minutes- watched her ITS video and fell about laughing at THE WALK... What the f*cking f*ck was that walk???!! Dying. Then looked at her page, realised she was a complete twit and knew she would have a tattle 😂
Welcome to the Krusty club 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you know what gets to me the most. It’s the bit where she said she’d been really upset about having to rearrange HER wedding several times and how upset she’d been etc. errrr sorry love but not sure if you’ve noticed but a fair few folk have DIED over the last year. Whilst you’ve been prancing about publically breaching. Yes. They’ve died. People have lost their family members but I’m sure they weren’t as upset as you having to rearrange your chavvy wedding. I mean seriously. I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone so self obsessed. Have a word with yourself.

Reactions: 11
I’ve moved my wedding too Krusty but guess what... that’s not what has made the last year hard. What has made the last year hard is a global pandemic that has been killing families and friends. My priority has been doing the very best I can to ensure I keep myself and others safe... which includes not only people I know and love but keeping strangers safe. Something she hasn’t prioritised butnof course..... it’s all about Krusty

Reactions: 6
I’ve moved my wedding too Krusty but guess what... that’s not what has made the last year hard. What has made the last year hard is a global pandemic that has been killing families and friends. My priority has been doing the very best I can to ensure I keep myself and others safe... which includes not only people I know and love but keeping strangers safe. Something she hasn’t prioritised butnof course..... it’s all about Krusty
Sorry to hear you’ve had all that stress lovely. Hopefully things will get sorted soon for you xxx

It’s a bit of a blow when the ITS boss says on his stories they only ordered limited stock as they didn’t know how well the collection would go down on the week they’re promoting Naomi Genes like she’s going out of fashion 🙈

Anyone would think she’s Alexander McQueen the way she’s going on about it. Her collection? What did she sit and design it 😂😂😂
Looks like flammable tit made by a 8 year old in China

Reactions: 7
Of course, she had to mention that her ‘collection’ is a available from a size 4. Yes, we get it! You’re a size 4! Yawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s a bit of a blow when the ITS boss says on his stories they only ordered limited stock as they didn’t know how well the collection would go down on the week they’re promoting Naomi Genes like she’s going out of fashion 🙈
He always does this. It’s just a tactic to make people go crazy and buy it quickly. If you check back next week it’ll all be back in stock again once people return their purchases for being shot quality

She’s stressed again on her stories this morning that her family are ‘NOT models’. Does she seriously class herself as a model?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.