Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Don’t forget he called a follower a ‘little dweeb’ for daring to criticize the fact they were breaching covid by flying to Dubai at Xmas !!!!!! ‘Little dweeb?!!!!!! Is he 12?!!!!!!!!! Goofy, you’re a TWAT!!!!!

Think you’re right there, she wouldn’t dare plus if anyone questioned her she wouldn’t be able to argue it because she’s thick as two short planks lol.

Plus did anyone see that video she did weds in the garden at Lettuces ‘pool party’ that only had him there? The shot of her reflection in the mirror in her bikini? Looked preggers to me!!! Why not photograph herself full view like she normally does??
Yes, I saw that and thought preggers too!

Queenybee

Chatty Member
Ah sorry... I thought I’d quoted the Burbage comment.
Her house is up for sale
I dont think that’s hers it’s just on her street. The whole decor is different and the lounge and kitchen are opposite way.

If you look here, decor is different and patio doors etc are in wrong place and there’s no 2nd floor where her dressing room is.... but it’s the right location yes.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ohseriously

I heard from a reliable source when she was preggers with Lettuce she felt really rough at the start so that maybe why she’s living the quiet life out there but if that’s the case why would you bother going?!!!!!
Probably doesn’t help that she literally eats crap! Theres no way sne ate that lovely watermelon arrangement it was done for the gram!