Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she’s got a boyfriend, she just keeps it really private, which I just think is so odd. Like I understand not plastering him all over then he but the extent she goes to sometimes, I don’t understand. Like just knowing she has one wouldn’t harm him?! She was with one of Leicester players for a bit, like from the second squad or something, but dunno what happened. She’s deffo with someone else now, I’ve seen her with him when I lived more local. Maybe she should have her own thread? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yes she’s got a boyfriend, she just keeps it really private, which I just think is so odd. Like I understand not plastering him all over then he but the extent she goes to sometimes, I don’t understand. Like just knowing she has one wouldn’t harm him?! She was with one of Leicester players for a bit, like from the second squad or something, but dunno what happened. She’s deffo with someone else now, I’ve seen her with him when I lived more local. Maybe she should have her own thread? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought that, she’d get slaughtered!!!! Another covid breaker. Having her ‘HON’ pyjama parties etc so fecking annoying

Perhaps she likes to perceive that she is a single ‘business’ woman and sees being with someone who cud potentially be wealthy as a sign of weakness or sommat. Whatever she has several different people in her house and walks with different people too. Like today it was potentially both parents. That’s not allowed. I’ve done that because it’s not allowed!!! I think she’s extremely thick.

Reactions: 2
I thought that, she’d get slaughtered!!!! Another covid breaker. Having her ‘HON’ pyjama parties etc so fecking annoying

Perhaps she likes to perceive that she is a single ‘business’ woman and sees being with someone who cud potentially be wealthy as a sign of weakness or sommat. Whatever she has several different people in her house and walks with different people too. Like today it was potentially both parents. That’s not allowed. I’ve done that because it’s not allowed!!! I think she’s extremely thick.
I think you’re right, it’s ridiculous. That whole shocking MLM (pyramid scheme) she pushes on young girls. I’m so glad to see these companies are being brought to account and exposed more at the moment!
Yeah I saw that party she had a Christmas with all her friends around one night. Literally plastering it all over her Instagram yet with her family on Christmas...again just another stupid influencer who feels the rules do not apply. She definitely needs a thread!

Reactions: 2
I think you’re right, it’s ridiculous. That whole shocking MLM (pyramid scheme) she pushes on young girls. I’m so glad to see these companies are being brought to account and exposed more at the moment!
Yeah I saw that party she had a Christmas with all her friends around one night. Literally plastering it all over her Instagram yet with her family on Christmas...again just another stupid influencer who feels the rules do not apply. She definitely needs a thread!
She gets loads of freebies aswell. I just don’t get it. And her latest shite on her stories about Sophie Westbrook and her sister becoming ‘blue diamonds’ or whatever the feck it’s called. It’s all so two faced and shallow. The only reason Steph’s happy is because they’ve made her more money lol. I bet if they failed in a months time to maintain it she’d drop em like a stone. Ooh I love you so much ya da ya da ya da it’s all bollocks. It makes me laugh how they reckon they can make it in 5 years and it’s easy etc. yeah if you want to pester people 24/7 7 days a week for 5 years. How sads that. Thanks but I’ll pass!!!!!

I’m totally lost, are we still talking about Kristy?
Nah we just digressed a bit to Krustys pyramid scheme bestie Stephanie Powell. Another covid rule breaker 🙄. Old Krustys been quiet today eh part from ‘hoovering’ with her freebie dyson. Messaged them my disgust!

Krusty moaning about finding it hard to be motivated, Lettuce getting bored at home, normal life is resuming soon. Mate, you’ve just got back from a holiday. You’ve been having Sunday dinner at your sister’s, you’ve hardly missed out on loads.
Also, a picture on her stories... is that heart over Jess Michelle? That’s so cruel. Jess seems to have a lot of friends, she’s better off without The Krust.

The level of immaturity for someone in their 30’s...

I wonder who is underneath 🙈 Jess you are much better off not being in that squad! (Original pic at the bottom)

View attachment 441139
Oh we must have wrote this at the same time. It’s so true!! Jess is better off.

What is the actual deal with that? Why did they fall out so badly that she has to put something over her face?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

I wonder who is underneath 🙈 Jess you are much better off not being in that squad! (Original pic at the bottom)

View attachment 441139
That is so cruel!!!!! Someone should message her on that story and call her out!!!!!!

Krusty moaning about finding it hard to be motivated, Lettuce getting bored at home, normal life is resuming soon. Mate, you’ve just got back from a holiday. You’ve been having Sunday dinner at your sister’s, you’ve hardly missed out on loads.
Also, a picture on her stories... is that heart over Jess Michelle? That’s so cruel. Jess seems to have a lot of friends, she’s better off without The Krust.

What is the actual deal with that? Why did they fall out so badly that she has to put something over her face?
And all these two faced ‘motivational’ posts trying to make out she gives a tit!!!!!! What a cow! She doesn’t give a tit about ANYBODY but herself

Reactions: 5

That’s awful! Jess is better off out of it

View attachment 441139
That is so cruel!!!!! Someone should message her on that story and call her out!!!!!!

And all these two faced ‘motivational’ posts trying to make out she gives a tit!!!!!! What a cow! She doesn’t give a tit about ANYBODY but herself
That’s awful!

I thought it was something to do with when Krusty got engaged Jess was already engaged and Krusty told her Jess couldn’t get married before her or something or asked her to change her date and she wouldn’t ??? Talk about DIVA!!!!

I just asked her why she covered up Jess and she blocked me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Jess picture has been deleted off her stories.
Her ‘management’ must be pulling their hair out. She’s incredibly tone deaf. Again moaning about having found the last few weeks hard. NO ONE HAS ANY SYMPATHY FOR YOU! the only thing that’s changed for you is you cant go Biscester.

Reactions: 8
The Jess picture has been deleted off her stories.
Her ‘management’ must be pulling their hair out. She’s incredibly tone deaf. Again moaning about having found the last few weeks hard. NO ONE HAS ANY SYMPATHY FOR YOU! the only thing that’s changed for you is you cant go Biscester.
Why would someone be so cruel? I’m glad she deleted it ! I bet I wasn’t the only one to call her out on it . We all need to follow Jess now .

Reactions: 4
I just asked her why she covered up Jess and she blocked me
FFS! Touched a nerve did we Krusty?!!!

She’s clearly got a guilty conscience!!!!! But why put it on there in the first place ???!!! What a witch. And all this nicely nice she’s being with everyone is making me wanna throw up. So fecking fake.

Last edited:
She’s an absolute mean girl isn’t she. Regina George without the personality

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.