Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He always does this. It’s just a tactic to make people go crazy and buy it quickly. If you check back next week it’ll all be back in stock again once people return their purchases for being shot quality
Yes and it’ll all be reduced to a fiver like Lorna luxe’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes and it’ll all be reduced to a fiver like Lorna luxe’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I ordered a couple of Lorna Luxe items ages ago and they were the weirdest cut I’d ever come across in items of clothing.

I ordered a couple of Lorna Luxe items ages ago and they were the weirdest cut I’d ever come across in items of clothing.
someone would have to pay me a fiver to buy them 😂

Reactions: 2
The followers going up will be short lived, she’s liked loads of people’s comments to desperately show she’s nice & relatable 😂

Reactions: 3
The followers going up will be short lived, she’s liked loads of people’s comments to desperately show she’s nice & relatable 😂
She’ll get bored soon lol!!!! There were people consistently unfollowing before this and sure it’ll continue lol. She’s back upto Dubai figures and look what happened there. And her saying Adam Frisby ‘approached’ her I find VERY hard to believe. I’ve heard before from a very reliable source that she throws herself at brands so it’s her that’s approached them I’m sure. He wouldn’t know who the frig she is!!!! Hope she realizes she’s opening herself up to even more abuse lol

Reactions: 6
She’ll get bored soon lol!!!! There were people consistently unfollowing before this and sure it’ll continue lol. She’s back upto Dubai figures and look what happened there. And her saying Adam Frisby ‘approached’ her I find VERY hard to believe. I’ve heard before from a very reliable source that she throws herself at brands so it’s her that’s approached them I’m sure. He wouldn’t know who the frig she is!!!! Hope she realizes she’s opening herself up to even more abuse lol
he may do as his partner is from Hinckley! Not sure if he’s pals with KG though…

he may do as his partner is from Hinckley! Not sure if he’s pals with KG though…
Is he really? Well I’ll be damned! Sure she’s sought him out then even more so like a heat seeking missile 🤣🤣🤣 and I wondered how long it’d be til the ‘giveaway’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I guess she knew this was coming so it’s probably why she hasn’t done a giveaway until now to get her followers back. Annoyingly so many people have followed her

Reactions: 2
Who was it that was saying she’ll have droopy boobs soon from being awfully thin and unhealthy once the breast feeding started to stop...... you were right!
Ahem I believe that was me lol. Spaniels ears lol I also noticed on some of the shots like the godawful nylon jumpsuit vile thing when she prances out the door her belly was right stickin out. Wonder if there’s sommat in there lol

I’ve been blocked for liking the negative comments on the ITS post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The collection is live! Please don’t let’s all wet ourselves with excitement now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh no, I’d much prefer the dressing gown with bridal party plastered on it 😂😂
🤣🤣 I mean it’s got a limited shelf life huh !!!! I just keep imagining like Ibiza in the summer, seeing loads of different hen parties and they’re all gonna be in the same gear 🤣🤣🤣🤣 awks!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣 I mean it’s got a limited shelf life huh !!!! I just keep imagining like Ibiza in the summer, seeing loads of different hen parties and they’re all gonna be in the same gear 🤣🤣🤣🤣 awks!!!!!
I can imagine an easyJet flight full of different Hen parties all wearing the same outfits 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.