Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in Combe abbey on her last ‘out with rocket’ post .... which is in Coventry, not Leicester 🧐

Reactions: 2
Still breaching 🙄 supposed to be ONE person outside to meet. Not THREE ‘babe’.

Reactions: 1
Also later deleted a story that looked like she was mooching round a clothes section (clearly essential) of a shop without even having her mask on properly 🙄

Reactions: 4
People really are sick of the tit now aren’t they! Hence all these “influencers” being cancelled!

I think people are sick and tired of braggy influencers that offer nothing other than showing off, flogging nuskin shite, and just generally boring ass posts. She offers NOTHING interesting anymore. Her content is so boring. And she can’t blame lockdown...other more real, interesting, and honest influencer profiles just keep growing! I think people are beginning to wake up to what’s actually making them happy and what’s making them feel worse about themselves. I personally have stopped following any braggy influencers as they just make me feel tit sometimes. Lockdown has been hard enough...I don’t need to see anymore braggy crap especially when lockdown rules start to ease, and I don’t think I’m the only one!

Reactions: 8
I think people are sick and tired of braggy influencers that offer nothing other than showing off, flogging nuskin shite, and just generally boring ass posts. She offers NOTHING interesting anymore. Her content is so boring. And she can’t blame lockdown...other more real, interesting, and honest influencer profiles just keep growing! I think people are beginning to wake up to what’s actually making them happy and what’s making them feel worse about themselves. I personally have stopped following any braggy influencers as they just make me feel tit sometimes. Lockdown has been hard enough...I don’t need to see anymore braggy crap especially when lockdown rules start to ease, and I don’t think I’m the only one!
Well said! People like that are generally not nice people. If you were nice and content with your life you wouldn’t have to be braggy. I actually feel sorry for her. She can be downright nasty when she doesn’t get her own way or someone dares to criticize her then has the audacity to post ‘be kind’ quotes!!!! She has this idea she is better than everyone else and I actually find that really ugly. That poor child has that as a role model and all he’s known since he’s been born is having a camera permanently shoved in his face for generally for promotion purposes and he didn’t even get a say in it.

Reactions: 6
She seems to consistently unfollow people too whenever she follows new people. Presumably to keep the number of people she follows under 1000.... the fact she thinks this way is pathetic

Reactions: 3
I know this is the Krusty thread, so sorry in advanced....but has anyone seen Steph Brogan Powell’s today? Pretty sure you arnt allowed people in your house yet?! I’d have loved to have seen my mum in person at her house today, but I can’t, for the safety of the country. Sorry but why on earth is she a) showing off about this and b) how is she allowed?!

I know this is the Krusty thread, so sorry in advanced....but has anyone seen Steph Brogan Powell’s today? Pretty sure you arnt allowed people in your house yet?! I’d have loved to have seen my mum in person at her house today, but I can’t, for the safety of the country. Sorry but why on earth is she a) showing off about this and b) how is she allowed?!
Oh god yes. That’s so so wrong. She’s blatantly done it before hasn’t she with her irritating ‘hon’ pyjama parties etc. she’s clearly lacking in intelligence isn’t she that she feels the need to publically show everyone she’s breaking the rules!!!!! Hopefully someone reported her when she put it on!!!! I’m sure she lives on her own doesn’t she ??

Some one said she has a bf, do they live together? If so she can’t have people round, if she’s on her own I believe you can have a bubble but I don’t think that equates to a house full.
she’s another insta hon like Kristy I had to unfollow. Covid idiots

Some one said she has a bf, do they live together? If so she can’t have people round, if she’s on her own I believe you can have a bubble but I don’t think that equates to a house full.
she’s another insta hon like Kristy I had to unfollow. Covid idiots
I dont think she lives with him. She’s always said she lives alone. I dont get why she never shows her BF. Even when they went on holidays abroad before lockdown she never showed him once. I find that wierd. She clearly meets up with her parents on her countless dog walks so potentially that’s her bubble so who are the rest???!!!!! What an idiot. She ought to be careful because if she carries on someone’s gonna report her if they haven’t already.

I dont think she lives with him. She’s always said she lives alone. I dont get why she never shows her BF. Even when they went on holidays abroad before lockdown she never showed him once. I find that wierd. She clearly meets up with her parents on her countless dog walks so potentially that’s her bubble so who are the rest???!!!!! What an idiot. She ought to be careful because if she carries on someone’s gonna report her if they haven’t already.
There were 7 glasses on the table

I saw no end of people on social media with their families yesterday. Such a joke!

Yep that’s it Kristy, let your kid pick up a wet floor sign in a shop and walk round with it, so some other poor shopper then slips on the wet floor. But never mind, as long as your kid is happy and it’s all content for the gram, eh!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.