Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotGoss1

Hahah I noticed this too! And then went back on to look and it had been deleted 🤣 id hate to constantly have to be so careful because it might expose what a fake person I am! Krusty doesn’t get more fake! That girls as plastic and as ‘real’ as Barbie. Her shelf life is limited...
Thing is though - if you’ve got a fake then own it! But don’t go around pretending it’s real and like you’re lady muck!!

Reactions: 7

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Advice from doctors & scientists, or advice from someone who takes photos of themselves in clothes for a living 🙄
By all means do what you want but don’t call people “brainwashed” then try and shove your opinion down people’s throat!

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I’d like to add - “also claims her “boss babe business” is not a pyramid scheme and ignores the fact she is living off the hard work of those working beneath her”

Twertle

I have to laugh because every single in the style collab has THE EXACT SAME oh yes we will stock from 4-28. Exactly the same questions, exactly the same answers. Lorna luxe, Stacey Solomon, krusty it’s all the same! Absolutely the same grid post captions! It’s so boring 😴 and no one sees it? You can literally buy this shit off eBay if you know what to search for 🙄 Why on earth would I want to buy something that the woman modelling is launching herself across the stones wearing because the material is so itchy she can’t wait to get it off?

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Anyone would think she’s Alexander McQueen the way she’s going on about it. Her collection? What did she sit and design it 😂😂😂
Looks like flammable shit made by a 8 year old in China

Ohseriously

I really don’t see the point of the wedding in italy now. They will have been married a year ish by the time that rolls round.
Would you really fly to Italy to see them get married when they have already been married a while!? 🤔

Anyone else buzzing for 7pm when we find out where we can get our hands on this polyester sh*t she’s going to pushing as ‘her collection’ that she, of course, had so much input in designing and bringing to market etc 👀😂

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
It really annoys me how those of us that had the vaccine just quietly had it, suffered the side effects and got on with our lives yet anti Vaxxers go on and on about not having the jab. By all means, if they don’t want the jab then don’t have it but don’t bollocks on about it to those of us that have had the jab not because we’re particularly at risk but because it’s for the greater good.

Queenybee

Chatty Member
He always does this. It’s just a tactic to make people go crazy and buy it quickly. If you check back next week it’ll all be back in stock again once people return their purchases for being shot quality
Yes and it’ll all be reduced to a fiver like Lorna luxe’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I really don’t see the point of the wedding in italy now. They will have been married a year ish by the time that rolls round.
Would you really fly to Italy to see them get married when they have already been married a while!? 🤔
I can’t stand destination weddings anyway as I think they put pressure on guests to attend when it costs a fortune. They’re being very cheeky expecting people to spend lots of money watching them pretend to get married when they’ll have already been married a year!

Reactions: 6

Happyholly

VIP Member
View attachment 423049
How did I miss the caption earlier too 😂 So lucky to live by something so beautiful... about a 25 min journey 🤷🏽‍♀️
She really is a twat! I hope a deer chases her next time she visits. She really does think the rules don't apply to her.

So lettuce has now taken to hiding from them. I can't say I blame him at all. I'd run at first chance too!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Queenybee

Chatty Member
I’ve grown up in a family of football fans so understand the excitement but it’s no excuse to break the rules AND act like absolute idiots in the process 😂 I’d hate to be the neighbours
I’d rather poke my eyes out than have that as neighbours!!!!! I thought one thing when I saw all of them like that.............. travelers !!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣