Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Followers had gone down so has to do another competition 😂
You read my mind!!!!! Said exactly that to my bestie earlier lol. Also had to throw in a zara voucher to make it relatable for those without kids lol

You can see all the bones in her chest and back. That is just not healthy at all!
That back shot is awful isn’t it. She looks like she’s just out of a war camp lol

Reactions: 2
You read my mind!!!!! Said exactly that to my bestie earlier lol. Also had to throw in a zara voucher to make it relatable for those without kids lol

That back shot is awful isn’t it. She looks like she’s just out of a war camp lol
Its awful! She looks so skeletal. Its just not healthy at all, she needs help!

Reactions: 1

Shared the kid for likes 🙈 Zara vouchers have been rinsed so needed to add something to it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Do you think she has another account where she sends herself questions 😂

So is the wedding of the century off this year?
Sounds like it eh. I knew it couldn’t possibly be on, even she who breaks all the rules couldn’t have managed that or if she’d still gone half the guests wouldn’t have lol so she had no choice.

Do you think she has another account where she sends herself questions 😂
I’ve often thought that. You can do it on your own account !!!!! What makes me laugh is the fact she’s put the question about Lettuce having tantrums, so why not show those moments??? Why does everything have to be so picture perfect?? Surely folk would be more relatable in general if they showed normal life instead of portraying a filtered lie??

Sounds like it eh. I knew it couldn’t possibly be on, even she who breaks all the rules couldn’t have managed that or if she’d still gone half the guests wouldn’t have lol so she had no choice.

I’ve often thought that. You can do it on your own account !!!!! What makes me laugh is the fact she’s put the question about Lettuce having tantrums, so why not show those moments??? Why does everything have to be so picture perfect?? Surely folk would be more relatable in general if they showed normal life instead of portraying a filtered lie??
I don’t understand how she gets these ‘jobs(??)’ for lettuce or for herself as a parent, she isn’t relatable in the slightest to other parents. Never shares anything at all other than dragging him to restaurants when he should be in bed. Actually I find her a pretty tit influencer - she doesn’t give any recommendations on hotels, restaurants, holidays. She literally posts clothes that is it.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how she gets these ‘jobs(??)’ for lettuce or for herself as a parent, she isn’t relatable in the slightest to other parents. Never shares anything at all other than dragging him to restaurants when he should be in bed. Actually I find her a pretty tit influencer - she doesn’t give any recommendations on hotels, restaurants, holidays. She literally posts clothes that is it.
I heard she begs companies. Or the ones that approach her are so small and abstract no bleeders ever heard of them. That plant based food crap she advertised ONCE??? never heard of em. Has she shown again??? Nope. The shampoo whatever it was where she got her saggy tits out in the shower, never heard of that either. I don’t think many big brands approach her, itll be the other way round and she probably pays them and then she gets a cut. What I don’t get is how she actually has that amount of followers. She rarely speaks or engages with people because that’s ‘below’ her. Her content is shite. She does giveaways to clearly bunk up her numbers (think they all do to be fair). It puzzles me on the follower number unless she’s bought them of course which I wouldn’t put it past her. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is anyone else thinking about her latest post...Suuuurely you would notice a swimming suit being £720 instead of £360 😂
I get it, some people must have so much money they wouldnt notice or care but I do believe you would if you were her....surely it’s just a bragging tactic?! And why not just send it back?! Surely that’s easier 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Again...just bragging I think!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is anyone else thinking about her latest post...Suuuurely you would notice a swimming suit being £720 instead of £360 😂
I get it, some people must have so much money they wouldnt notice or care but I do believe you would if you were her....surely it’s just a bragging tactic?! And why not just send it back?! Surely that’s easier 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Again...just bragging I think!
I agree! She also wants to emphasise to people that it’s a size 6!

Reactions: 4
Coming on to say this!!!!!!

Yawn!!!!!!!! We already KNOW Krusty!!!!

All I think is how bloody stupid!!!! Why on earth would you waste your money?!!!!!! Makes no sense to me whatsoever. If you’ve got that amount of money to burn give it to charity!!!!! Do something good for a change!

Reactions: 4
Yawn!!!!!!!! We already KNOW Krusty!!!!

All I think is how bloody stupid!!!! Why on earth would you waste your money?!!!!!! Makes no sense to me whatsoever. If you’ve got that amount of money to burn give it to charity!!!!! Do something good for a change!
It’s probably a fake swimsuit anyway 😂

Yes, despite the fact we see the bones jutting out of her back, chest and hips as well as the match stick legs. No point showing off a size 6 when you're not healthy being there. Also, £360 on a swimsuit?!? Is she on crack? Total waste of money.

Posts about a £360 swimsuit but then spends the rest of the time in Primark or slave labour fast fashion🤷‍♀️

See she’s getting her plastic teeth sorted today. Surprised Goofy’s not with her with his matching pair 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.