Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Ohseriously for creating a new thread for this little dweeb 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Alright Goofy? 😂

Recap for any newbies....

This so called “influencer” has consistently breached Covid rules throughout, several non essential holidays, people in her house, visiting other houses, non essential trips, the list is endless. Sells gifted stuff on Depop, constantly bragging, extremely vain, always in her skanky pants, never replies to comments made by genuine followers, only ‘celebs’, tries to pass off some of her fake ‘designer’ bags as real. Loves showing off in her ‘front’ garden which is actually a communal green, uses her child Rocket ‘Lettuce as a fashion accessory, poor child never has a day without a phone in his face, just gets dragged about ‘designer’ shops and flashing his toddler tan his Morher is so proud of. Endless coffee cup shots yawn and 80’s style lip liner that looks like a coffee moustach (probably is). Never say anything rude or negative on her Insta or you’ll be BLOCKED, this woman has the fastest fingers in Leicestershire 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’d like to add - “also claims her “boss babe business” is not a pyramid scheme and ignores the fact she is living off the hard work of those working beneath her”

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed that since the Asda comments perhaps, she has been posting less on her stories.. I think she’s clocking on that she shouldn’t advertise to 300,000 people that she’s breaching the rules... it’s only taken her nearly a year

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed that since the Asda comments perhaps, she has been posting less on her stories.. I think she’s clocking on that she shouldn’t advertise to 300,000 people that she’s breaching the rules... it’s only taken her nearly a year
Thick twit!!!!!! Morning Krusty 😀.

Reactions: 2
😂😂anyone notice she’ll do anything to flash the engagement ring in. It’s not even that big it’s just set high 😂 yeah we get it Kristy some muppet wants to marry your vain ass

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there any need to tell us she’s wearing a size 4 jogging bottom on her Asos link?

No one asked

Reactions: 4
I think her whole body shape looks unhealthy. She claims to be naturally skinny but I'm not 100% convinced about that.

Reactions: 4
Is there any need to tell us she’s wearing a size 4 jogging bottom on her Asos link?

No one asked
Because she’s showing off she’s super slim when ACTUALLY she looks like an emaciated stick insect

Did she declare it was an ad anywhere? I didn’t see it
I thought that. No ad anywhere 🙄

I think her whole body shape looks unhealthy. She claims to be naturally skinny but I'm not 100% convinced about that.
Me neither. No one that eats that amount of tit with no exercise can be that scrawny. I reckon she’s got an eating disorder or something. She must have.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.