Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard from a reliable source when she was preggers with Lettuce she felt really rough at the start so that maybe why she’s living the quiet life out there but if that’s the case why would you bother going?!!!!!
Probably doesn’t help that she literally eats crap! Theres no way sne ate that lovely watermelon arrangement it was done for the gram!

I’ve noticed Kristy’s sisters daughter appearing in Jodie Ann Stark’s videos, so all the MLM Huns must be at the same hotel

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed Kristy’s sisters daughter appearing in Jodie Ann Stark’s videos, so all the MLM Huns must be at the same hotel
She’s another one I had to unfollow before, she’s just so thick 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Christ I’d rather stick needles in my eyes than stay there then 😩😩😩

Errrr maybe he’s ‘clingy’ on holiday because he craves routine and home instead of being dragged around different locations like one of your fake handbags just because that’s what you want????

She’s another one I had to unfollow before, she’s just so thick 🤦🏽‍♀️
Her voice goes right through me! Especially the way she pronounces her kids names. Her kids are lovely but poor kids being saddled with those names.

It’s really bothering me that none of the kids on the boat in her sisters’ stories, including Kristy’s son, are wearing life jackets. Especially as it’s one of those speed boats where the back is open to sit in the sun; so easy to slip and fall into the water!

Last edited:
Her voice goes right through me! Especially the way she pronounces her kids names. Her kids are lovely but poor kids being saddled with those names.

It’s really bothering me that none of the kids on the boat in her sisters’ stories, including Kristy’s son, are wearing life jackets. Especially as it’s one of those speed boats where the back is open to sit in the sun; so easy to slip and fall into the water!
Still hardly any pics of Krusty in her finery 🤣🤣

Definitely photoshopped! Her sisters posted a story of them at the table having dinner and even sat down you can see her middle is larger than her usual skeletal look

Reactions: 3
Definitely photoshopped! Her sisters posted a story of them at the table having dinner and even sat down you can see her middle is larger than her usual skeletal look
I noticed that too. So strange she hasn’t announced it!

Deffo reading here 🤣 posted on her story. Breathing in so hard haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣that is soooooo photoshopped lol pissing meself!!!!!

Deffo! I noticed that! Deffo wider round the midriff. Yet again her sis has videoed her without her knowledge. Fecking hilarious 😆🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looking pretty round
For sure!!!!!!! Anything to tell us Krusty?!!!!

Is she trolling us with that video of her dancing on the boat in the leopard swimming costume 😂 I mean I look bigger after I’ve eaten my dinner but you can see the roundness of her tummy

Is she trolling us with that video of her dancing on the boat in the leopard swimming costume 😂 I mean I look bigger after I’ve eaten my dinner but you can see the roundness of her tummy
It must take her so much effort to disguise lol. Every shot she’s carefully placed or has either lettuce in front or a shirt on. Bet she’s being a right diva when someone else takes a pic, oh just wait whilst I adjust myself zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I’d be getting right fucked off if I was them lol

Reactions: 3
The water behind her tummy area and the outline of her tummy look a bit blurry on the top one. Definitely photoshopped
And isn’t it funny on a ‘ribbed’ swimsuit it’s strangely smooth around the tummy area with no ribbing !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.