Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

N12

She’s down to 303K! So glad other people are equally fed up with her

Reactions: 8
And the announcement is
‘I’m joining a budget Abba tribute act’
Headlining Sketchley Grange on Friday night

• Haha

Queenybee

Chatty Member
Soooo true! SBP aka little miss ‘I’ve just had THE BEST month ever guys, oh my god guys I’m literally crying, so much money’ honestly it’s every bloody month 🤣 I’m sorry but if every month you were ‘smashing the last’ like she says every single month, she’d literally have to be earning something stupid like £100k monthly income by now! Which she clearly doesn’t earn 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s just scamming poor girls into thinking they’ll be earning thousands when in reality only about 90% make a decent amount to live off! And you have to plug that crap 24/7 and pitch to even more vulnerable people. Krusty is awful for it too
It’s her voice that irritates me. She drones on. And yeah, If she was earning oodles she would have bought a bigger house surely!!!!! Cos that one is tiny!!!! And she’s always ‘so excited’!!!!! Well trying telling your face love !!!!! And some of the stuff she wears!!!!!!!! Jeez

The one that’s actually a clear sapphire 😂 I mean nothing wrong with that but hilarious that she’s clearly trying to play it off as a huge actual diamond to everyone else!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 so funny!!!!! Old Krusty fake rock 💍 is mighty quiet today. Probably breaching no doubt 🙄

• Haha

Queenybee

Chatty Member
Seriously. If I was I guest staying in that particular hotel I would make a complaint about those lot. How bloody chavvy can you get dancing around like it’s a fecking 80’s nightclub and yet again poor Lettuce is being dragged out late at night to eat when he should be asleep. If they wanted a weekend away to ‘party’ and have shots they should have left him with a relative. Makes my blood boil. Wonder how many other toddlers are there, bet there’s none!!!!!

MrsRS

Chatty Member
Just Found this thread after stumbling upon Kristy Green in the last 20 minutes- watched her ITS video and fell about laughing at THE WALK... What the f*cking f*ck was that walk???!! Dying. Then looked at her page, realised she was a complete twat and knew she would have a tattle 😂

• Haha

N12

Think her sisters post today proves further that the handbags are fakes as she’s given a LV neverfull castoff to her 7 year old niece to take to school 😂

• Haha
Have you noticed aswell that when one does it, the other follows suit!!!!! Her ‘bestie’ pyramidder Stephanie Brogan Powell advertised hello fresh yesterday aswell and also goes on about dyson wrap. She’s another covidiot aswell with more money than sense.
Soooo true! SBP aka little miss ‘I’ve just had THE BEST month ever guys, oh my god guys I’m literally crying, so much money’ honestly it’s every bloody month 🤣 I’m sorry but if every month you were ‘smashing the last’ like she says every single month, she’d literally have to be earning something stupid like £100k monthly income by now! Which she clearly doesn’t earn 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s just scamming poor girls into thinking they’ll be earning thousands when in reality only about 90% make a decent amount to live off! And you have to plug that crap 24/7 and pitch to even more vulnerable people. Krusty is awful for it too

Reactions: 7

N12

Noticed her followers have gone down though 😂

I would love to give her a slap 😭
I hope I never see her around because I think I would have to tell her what a thick cow she is 😂 Just reported her account for false information, maybe it might cause something to happen at least for today 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:

Queenybee

Chatty Member
Does anybody find it odd that she’s not really been out this week??? She’s regurgitating old boring holiday shots for content or lettuce in bed with her but nothing new/no new places she’s visited to post or any further words of ‘wisdom’ on the vaccine??? Anybody would think she was isolating :unsure: mmmmmmm just a thought !!!!!

• Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Apparently doesn’t believe in sun cream on babies either :rolleyes:
Yes a child has a life time of potential sun damage ahead of them, I’m always putting my child in a hat, t shirt and factor 50, their skin should be protected as much as possible

Also that anti Vax story. How can someone who has spent the whole of covid breaking lockdown and spending time with large groups of people escape catching it when people I know have caught it from a single brief exposure, it’s so unfair that she gets away with it

Queenybee

Chatty Member
She’s down to 303K! So glad other people are equally fed up with her
She’s been pretty much losing every single day since Dubai. I hope she loses loads more aswell and 1) I don’t believe for a minute that she’s shed a tear today for Ashley Canes daughter and 2) you can bet she won’t be clapping at 7 tomorrow!!!!!!!! She cares about no one apart from herself. I see she’s also got her new mum friends onboard with her pyramid scheme. Wonder how long those relationships are gonna last!!!!!!

Didn’t spend loads and was low key? Just staying at the Corinthia which has just been on Britain’s most luxurious hotels. Yeh proper low key 🙄. I just don’t like her outfit at all, it doesn’t match his and just looks too big. A simple dress would have been far nicer 😬

yellonorth2

I reckon she already is pregnant, the q&a the other day where she said rocket will defo be a big brother they just wanted to get married first sounds like a clever cover up now. I reckon baby before wedding in Italy!

Queenybee

Chatty Member
No doubt she will also have numerous hen dos/hen holidays too before the second wedding, which seems pointless when she’s married already.
I think for her she’s stretching it out for as long as possible so she’s got sommat to put on her insta lol because otherwise it’s as boring as shite. Plus her followers are dropping again so she’s gotta do sommat else like let me see, move house? Have another child with a ridiculous name? Do a giveaway? ‘Design’ another collection? Get married …. AGAIN, and repeat lol 😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And today she’s gone off to her sisters (yet a fucking gain) for M’s birthday. She has zero shame. Literally doesn’t get that she’s just the same as everyone else and should STAY. AT. HOME!!

I’ve not seen my mum since Christmas Day, not in her birthday or anything. Because I follow the damn rules.

Stupid cow.

Today is the last straw I have unfollowed Jesus Christ. When she realises she can’t have her ‘wedding’ that’s not a wedding in Italy cos of the vaccine she will soon change her tune. Another one of these ‘pro choice’ morons that tries to make everyone that has had the vaccine feel brainwashed.

HotGoss1

Highlight of Kirsty’s week is the food shop...

Awww boohoo poor cow has joined us common folk in what is called LOCKDOWN - this has been our highlight for months because some of us didn’t break the rules to flit off to Greece or Dubai to get half naked for our Instagram!!

Meanwhile suicide rates are at an all time high because we’ve been suffering in lockdown whilst the old “influencers” flaunt their best lives and moan about having to sit inside their luxury houses when many are losing their jobs

What a bizarre outfit…. It looks too big, even to fit the ‘oversized’ trend, the hat doesn’t match at all, and the Willy Wonka inspired glasses to finish it off? Meanwhile he’s preparing for the floods with his pants and borrowed his Dads shoes. Odd