Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - “A few hundred grand, maybe in la la land, more like on the dole with a septic hole”

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Clangers2

VIP Member
Doesn't look like the strong anti biotics are doing anything I think they'll end up going down the surgery route and she'll be fucked then but her life is on the line I reckon its bordering on sepsis now, very silly girl it'll be a hard lesson to learn
I reckon she's bordering on sepsis too, 100% they would not be keeping her in if it was a simple cellulitis especially with the state the hospitals are in, it would be 24-48 hrs of IV and then home on oral antibiotics, it's been 4 days of IV antibiotics there should be a huge improvement by now, she's freaking out on stories cause she knows how bad it is, I feel sorry for her, nobody sets out to do this kind of damage to themselves, and there are risks of infection with every needle that comes near you, it would ring alarm bells with me though of Bowie aesthetics, with how quickly she developed the infection it would appear to me that this could very well be down to poor hygiene, lack of aseptic technique, poor administration technique which is shocking, and before anyone comes at me- I am a health care professional and I know what I'm talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

sunshine01

She needs a fucking reality check.. 4 year old children getting stabbed today outside their school and this wanker crying about a scar on her arse

• Heart
Reactions: 39

ThatGeebag

I'm so done with her victim mentality. I've a sibling who spent a year in hospital getting treatment for cancer and he never once complained. He went through hell. This cunt on her stories crying and whinging every hour when it's her own actions that got her there in the first place.

I had some sympathy for her last week but that's gone now. Karma has literally bitten her on the hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Tea4tw0_

Completely off topic but just thought of a hysterical dumb moment of kneevo and it’s living in my head rent free this evening.. remember she threatened to get a girl expelled from college because the girl said Miriam Mullins isn’t funny 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Mbd123

Is it just me or do people never really comment on the appearances of people that haven’t had any work done and are still natural? Personally I’ve found myself scrolling through socials and I’d never be like god your one has no arse or jaysus she has wrinkles on her face..I’d be more inclined to say oh no wdf has she done to herself.. she makes out that society pressurised her into all this work she’s had done that’s BS!! She said she was bullied all her life about her teeth would you not be more inclined to sort them rather than the likes of a bbl etc

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Ratsout

VIP Member
She was live about an hour ago someone asked has this effected her relationship with Dylan and she said definitely not as it’s nothing to do with him. Was also asked will she be suing Bowie and she said she can’t speak about it at this moment in time but “read between the lines” whatever that fuck that means kneevo 😂 said she will be back on later tonight
Going live from her hospital bed 😂😂 imagine having to share a ward with her 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

ashk7

Feel for her. Must be so scary

but imagine someone in the hospital asking what you're in for and you have to say I got filler in my arse and got an infection 😭😂 what a generation we live in

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She didn't after care her two BBL's. That's why they're fucked. She didn't look after her tit job that's why the scares are bigger then a rat in the joy. She has the diet of a slob and her water intake is as much a child at the horn of Africa. She's an absolute dirt bag

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Jellybb

VIP Member
I won’t lie, I feel very sorry for her I hope this serves as a lesson for her. Fucking idiots going off getting injected by randomers that done a 2 day course in an Essex beauticians

• Haha
her going live on tiktok and u can hear absolutely EVERYTHING the nurses are discussing with other patients, the dates their procedures are being done etc etc and that’s so fucking disrespectful what is she at

• Angry
  • Wow

ashk7

I love how she says slept until 1pm, think my body is so tired after everything and the antibiotics are so strong

she's up until 3am posting shite on tiktok...that's why you're sleeping until 1pm hun 🙄

• Haha

PurplePie

Chatty Member
Gas seeing her complain about the pressure on young girls and social media. She's the fucking idiot promoting it all constantly. Boob job, 2 BBLs, Botox, fillers, ears pinned, lipo, shitty crowns. She's bragged about it all non stop for years and promoted it all by constantly talking about it and showing photos of it. How many times over the years as she made videos and photos showing off her body and all the cosmetic work? She's the exact irresponsible fucking idiot pressuring her followers to consider getting doing the sane.

Also, she never follows aftercare instructions. I remember her attempting to do the WAP dance in Turkey after the first BBL despite having drains hanging out of her and not wearing the harness/cast she was told to wear because she said it was annoying her. I don't want anything bad to happen to her but jesus christ it's so frustrating seeing someone take zero responsibility for their health and yet constantly act the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 31