Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wound up with cellulitis after an abdominal surgery a few years ago, which then turned into sepsis and my god I’ve never been sicker. I literally felt like I was dying, 10 days in hospital and I was right again but I do feel for her even though her own actions led her here, but it was brutal. I’ve since had kids, c-sections etc and recovery from sepsis was a lot harder

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I feel so sorry for her. I really hope she turns a corner. She must be scared shitless. She said the inflammation marker was 109 I think.

Reactions: 12
she said if they do surgery and find the implants are infected they will remove them and she doesn’t want that? like why wudnt u just want rid of them after this?

Reactions: 11
she said if they do surgery and find the implants are infected they will remove them and she doesn’t want that? like why wudnt u just want rid of them after this?
Because she can't help herself but say attention seeking shite?
---
Are you the girl she tried to get expelled from Maynooth University for tweeting that Miriam Mullins isn't funny 👀
No, she's capable of far worse. If you knew you'd say she deserves to be in a lot of pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It's so bizarre isn't it ?
If she's in that much pain surely she would do anything to stop it ?
Vanity is still at the top of her list.

Reactions: 11
---

No, she's capable of far worse. If you knew you'd say she deserves to be in a lot of pain.
Tell us more ,what’s she capable of

Reactions: 8
She will take legal action I'd say for loss of earnings and to be honest if I was her I'd do the same, shocking to develop infection that quick after a procedure, it obviously happened while it was being injected
I was wondering would she claim aswel, I understand the loss of earnings. But I think she not shot herself in the foot with the “it’s not one’s fault, it could happening to anyone” statement on a public insta story will go against her.

You wouldn’t wish anyone sick like but my god she was sick before all this aswel, posting videos her coughing, the girl needs to cop on big time and look after herself more.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not to say kneevo’s situation isn’t awful but I’ve been going to the girl who worked on her for years getting dermal fillers and I’m a nurse myself. I can honestly say she is brilliant at what she does. It really just goes to show no matter how much experience they have these things can happen. Infections are always a risk with any procedure. It’s a horrible situation for both of them

Reactions: 4
Not to say kneevo’s situation isn’t awful but I’ve been going to the girl who worked on her for years getting dermal fillers and I’m a nurse myself. I can honestly say she is brilliant at what she does. It really just goes to show no matter how much experience they have these things can happen. Infections are always a risk with any procedure. It’s a horrible situation for both of them
I've seen on tiktok that apparently it's well known that it happens amongst their customers but kinda shoved under the rug, I hope you're taking the steps to be safe anyways.

Reactions: 14
---

Tell us or stop going on about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She tried to get me sacked from my job and totally made up a conversation, all because she's a nasty witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Feel for her. Must be so scary

but imagine someone in the hospital asking what you're in for and you have to say I got filler in my arse and got an infection 😭😂 what a generation we live in

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine not being able to sit on the toilet or lie down properly. And all the doctors, junior doctors and students coming in to have a gawp at your giant infected hoop

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has this one left OF? Don't follow her or the thread but someone mentioned her earlier!

Has this one left OF? Don't follow her or the thread but someone mentioned her earlier!
who Kneevo? Kneevo apparently has retired OF but Stephanie, owner of Bowie also had only fans and presumably is where she funded buying her business from

If she was made aware of the risks before hand and signed a disclaimer then she hasn't a leg to stand on re claiming.

Be interesting to see how it plays out

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.