Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anywhere I can read about it? Love a bit of gossip
unfortunately no i heard it from one of the girls sisters who knows a few that work in the clinic. you’d be shitting it to ever give out another injection if this was what was happening

Reactions: 5
if she has so much money why does it look like she punched donkeys teeth in from shrek and superglued them into her gums?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I remember a few years ago someone wrote on this she was built like a lidl bag cheap and plastic and it’s all I can think about the last few days😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember a few years ago someone wrote on this she was built like a lidl bag cheap and plastic and it’s all I can think about the last few days😂😂😂😂

This one here😂

Reactions: 5
For when they inevitably break up and she claims everything under the sun, let us remember her lovey dovey post(s) about Alex!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Never felt safer? I'm almost 100% certain she said the same about the last fella.
“Gois I was dying in hospital critically ill and he barely came to visit”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's giving out about Tommy Fury hanging around Chris Brown but I'm sure Alex would jump at the chance if he had it like he's hardly any better with the way he talks about women. (Obviously I don't think he has beat a woman yano) but Kneevo is so blinded like

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm confused she said she's public health care does that mean she's on the medical card? I've been so lucky I've never needed emergency care but assumed you get a bill at the end?

Reactions: 1
I'm confused she said she's public health care does that mean she's on the medical card? I've been so lucky I've never needed emergency care but assumed you get a bill at the end?
There are public and private hospitals in Ireland. Public hospitals are free for everyone, that's what tax pays for. So the likes of Beaumont, The Mater hospital etc are public hospitals and they are free.

Reactions: 9
She will still get billed for days she was inpatient but it's at a set rate

Reactions: 6
What on earth is she doing for income right now, 11 days off sick would kill a self employed person there's so few resources for them , surely OnlyFans isn't the passive income keeping her going

Why would anyone even give their business to a place that has a former drug mule on their books !? Surely that tells you everything about the sort they are

• Wow
her going live on tiktok and u can hear absolutely EVERYTHING the nurses are discussing with other patients, the dates their procedures are being done etc etc and that’s so bleeping disrespectful what is she at

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.