Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't look like the strong anti biotics are doing anything I think they'll end up going down the surgery route and she'll be fucked then but her life is on the line I reckon its bordering on sepsis now, very silly girl it'll be a hard lesson to learn
Jesus that's scary! Really hope she learns from it and never risks any procedures again.

Reactions: 5
I actually feel really sorry for her, and at least she is addressing it and letting girls know the risks , so many young girls go for treatments thinking it's nothing

Reactions: 21
Please somebody ask what happened to Kneevo and why they’ve not addressed it, and does her current client she’s injecting there know she is risking cellulitis and or sepsis
Michaela McCollum, ffs🤣🤣🤣 some life she has after prison

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I actually feel really sorry for her, and at least she is addressing it and letting girls know the risks , so many young girls go for treatments thinking it's nothing
Ive no sympathy for her karma coming back to bite her in the ass (literally) for being such a witch over the years and trying to get other girls to follow her way of life by bragging about her lifestyle. a few stories ago she was giving out to someone for saying do you not just treat cellulitis with a antibiotic cream going on about how they must think they know more than the doctors and we're supposed to feel sorry for someone like that despite her constantly acting like she knows more than doctors, politicians, scientists just to name a few professions she knows more than

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I missed the beginning of her stories, so am I right in saying she has bum implants but then got fillers in her A*s and now she has an infection? Why would someone get filler in their A*s when they already have implants? Genuine question as I haven't a clue about these things. Surely you'd need to sign something to say you are aware that this sort of thing could/can happen?! Madness really

Reactions: 7
I missed the beginning of her stories, so am I right in saying she has bum implants but then got fillers in her A*s and now she has an infection? Why would someone get filler in their A*s when they already have implants? Genuine question as I haven't a clue about these things. Surely you'd need to sign something to say you are aware that this sort of thing could/can happen?! Madness really
Well on the q&a Bowie posted with Kneevo before they shadily took it down once she fell ill— Stephanie the injector said that women who get BBLs do get their fake bum’s topped up with filler because over the years the implants can fall flat and start to lose shape. That’s why Kneevo got the treatment done. And to be fair, not saying she should’ve gotten the filler, but her bum did look pointy and lumpy. I can’t imagine her actual real natural arse looking worse than the atrocity of what it will now become after this mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive no sympathy for her karma coming back to bite her in the ass (literally) for being such a witch over the years and trying to get other girls to follow her way of life by bragging about her lifestyle. a few stories ago she was giving out to someone for saying do you not just treat cellulitis with a antibiotic cream going on about how they must think they know more than the doctors and we're supposed to feel sorry for someone like that despite her constantly acting like she knows more than doctors, politicians, scientists just to name a few professions she knows more than
I've no sympathy for her. She's an evil witch that tried to ruin my life. ✨ This is the universe giving her back what she deserves. ✨

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Doesn't look like the strong anti biotics are doing anything I think they'll end up going down the surgery route and she'll be fucked then but her life is on the line I reckon its bordering on sepsis now, very silly girl it'll be a hard lesson to learn
I reckon she's bordering on sepsis too, 100% they would not be keeping her in if it was a simple cellulitis especially with the state the hospitals are in, it would be 24-48 hrs of IV and then home on oral antibiotics, it's been 4 days of IV antibiotics there should be a huge improvement by now, she's freaking out on stories cause she knows how bad it is, I feel sorry for her, nobody sets out to do this kind of damage to themselves, and there are risks of infection with every needle that comes near you, it would ring alarm bells with me though of Bowie aesthetics, with how quickly she developed the infection it would appear to me that this could very well be down to poor hygiene, lack of aseptic technique, poor administration technique which is shocking, and before anyone comes at me- I am a health care professional and I know what I'm talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
How did she try to ruin your life? Genuinely asking
It's a story I can't get into at the moment as she is a real unpleasant witch. Unfortunately I doubt she's actually in that much pain as if she really was you wouldn't be posting crying attention seaking stories. You'd be in too much pain to bother.
---
I reckon she's bordering on sepsis too
Thanks for your input as a medical professional. I'm hopeful 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon she's bordering on sepsis too, 100% they would not be keeping her in if it was a simple cellulitis especially with the state the hospitals are in, it would be 24-48 hrs of IV and then home on oral antibiotics, it's been 4 days of IV antibiotics there should be a huge improvement by now, she's freaking out on stories cause she knows how bad it is, I feel sorry for her, nobody sets out to do this kind of damage to themselves, and there are risks of infection with every needle that comes near you, it would ring alarm bells with me though of Bowie aesthetics, with how quickly she developed the infection it would appear to me that this could very well be down to poor hygiene, lack of aseptic technique, poor administration technique which is shocking, and before anyone comes at me- I am a health care professional and I know what I'm talking about.
Also to add this is exactly why beauticians SHOULD NOT be doing invasive aesthetic procedures EVER!!!!! A nurse/doctor/dentist goes through literal years of training to understand exactly how to administer an injections/medications, to study every single action/interaction/side effect of every medication they are administering. I could write a book on how much there is to it all.
But a beautician ****aesthetic practitioner**** can do a 1 or 2 day certificate and administer dermal filler without ever having learned about the basics of aseptic technique,injection technique, the anatomy of the body etc etc etc and this is the result of it.
It's bleeping scary.
---
She said in one of her posts earlier that she "can't work" because of the current situation she's in.

What work? Genuinely does anyone know 🤣
She will take legal action I'd say for loss of earnings and to be honest if I was her I'd do the same, shocking to develop infection that quick after a procedure, it obviously happened while it was being injected

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also to add this is exactly why beauticians SHOULD NOT be doing invasive aesthetic procedures EVER!!!!! A nurse/doctor/dentist goes through literal years of training to understand exactly how to administer an injections/medications, to study every single action/interaction/side effect of every medication they are administering. I could write a book on how much there is to it all.
But a beautician ****aesthetic practitioner**** can do a 1 or 2 day certificate and administer dermal filler without ever having learned about the basics of aseptic technique,injection technique, the anatomy of the body etc etc etc and this is the result of it.
It's bleeping scary.
---

She will take legal action I'd say for loss of earnings and to be honest if I was her I'd do the same, shocking to develop infection that quick after a procedure, it obviously happened while it was being injected
Thing is as well the clinic claim themselves to have a team of doctors and nurses in one of their insta captions, aged like milk that did 💀

• Wow
I'm not a medical professional but come from a science background, if it's actually that high it's very concerning, I don't like the girl but hopefully she will be alright she may need surgery to go ahead after all.
What did she say her CRP was does anyone know?

Reactions: 2
Thing is as well the clinic claim themselves to have a team of doctors and nurses in one of their insta captions, aged like milk that did 💀
legit only 1 person in that clinic is a doctor… Stephanie the owner and main injector is neither a doctor nor a nurse!!!

• Wow
Can’t imagine the pain. I’m not familiar with cellulitis so had to google it. I thought it was those dimples a lot of women get on the back of your legs?
How can she sit on the toilet, sounds horrific

Reactions: 4
It's a story I can't get into at the moment as she is a real unpleasant witch. Unfortunately I doubt she's actually in that much pain as if she really was you wouldn't be posting crying attention seaking stories. You'd be in too much pain to bother.
---

Thanks for your input as a medical professional. I'm hopeful 🤞
Are you the girl she tried to get expelled from Maynooth University for tweeting that Miriam Mullins isn't funny 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.