Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone looked at her ex Jamies page? He looks so different!!!

Reactions: 5
Is this the same girl that at once point was screaming don’t drink cows milk it’s full of hormones and was an expert on that had the thesis done on it and all, and is now taking protein supplements and drinking protein powder to build her “ass” how on earth can you build on implants please someone enlighten me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sure she does NOTHING else beside ranting into her phone 12 times a day, she might as well be going to the gym! I definitely feel like Alex made some comment, between the fitness phase and even her trying to play house with her IKEA shite.. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Sure she does NOTHING else beside ranting into her phone 12 times a day, she might as well be going to the gym! I definitely feel like Alex made some comment, between the fitness phase and even her trying to play house with her IKEA shite.. 🙄🙄
She said a few weeks ago how she believes women should have hair down there and if you like it bald you’re a p*do. Where as before she was all about being clean shaven. She seems easily influenced by the men she is with and what they like, no mind of her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She said a few weeks ago how she believes women should have hair down there and if you like it bald you’re a p*do. Where as before she was all about being clean shaven. She seems easily influenced by the men she is with and what they like, no mind of her own.
I’ve said it on this thread before I think and I’ll say it again, if the vagina is attached to an adult female, you’re not a p*do 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.