Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she talking about mortgage interest and saying “this country!” like Ireland is the only place with it 😂

And I’d say wanting to do a makeup qualification is her way of trying to gain a new revenue stream if OF isn’t doing what it used to.

Reactions: 9
Since you pointed this out I’ve noticed a few times in the past two days where she is regurgitating Blaire White and Candace Owen’s speaking points. I’m not surprised at all.

The video she posted going on about how people should have known in 2021 that something was going on with her and that’s why she was behaving like that was ridiculous. What happened to her explains her behaviour but doesn’t justify or negate that harms she caused others. She’s looking for people to absolve her of that because she’s a victim of DV but she still did and said those things that hurt people.

Explanation =/= justification Niamh
That video was infuriating! I’m sure I remember people saying her boyfriend seemed off and she accused them of being racist???

Reactions: 5
How is Blair White dumb? She states her opinion people just don’t like it…

What is Niamh’s job now?
Blaire White spreads dangerous misinformation and accuses people of being pedophiles and predators because they’re more masculine looking trans women with literally zero proof to back it up.

Niamh is trying to become a new Charleen Murphy insta influencer at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 11
new personality unlocked MUA which will last till she brings out that shite clothing label which is just shite from aliexpress which she pays someone to stick her label on ( google image search the dress she gave to erin it cost $11 on there)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Completely off topic but just thought of a hysterical dumb moment of kneevo and it’s living in my head rent free this evening.. remember she threatened to get a girl expelled from college because the girl said Miriam Mullins isn’t funny 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Blaire White spreads dangerous misinformation and accuses people of being pedophiles and predators because they’re more masculine looking trans women with literally zero proof to back it up.

Niamh is trying to become a new Charleen Murphy insta influencer at the moment
No. She calls out weirdos who take advantage of women’s spaces. (A lot of them being men!)

Reactions: 2
Jesus I haven't even watched her stories I just read here..... so she's in her mortgage era now ????
I literally feel like she wakes up every morning and picks a random topic to rant on about

Reactions: 7
Jesus I haven't even watched her stories I just read here..... so she's in her mortgage era now ????
I literally feel like she wakes up every morning and picks a random topic to rant on about
She's in her Gemma Collins inspired opening an online store with goods from aliexpress era

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She fell out of the bandwagon????? What 😃🤣 she is so dumb god bless her

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but a large is size 10-12?? In Penneys that’s a small, what kind of fitting are these clothes 🫣
Even worse, in the previous story she was asked if she had plus size and she said she’d have S, M and L. Seems so misleading haha

Reactions: 5
‘Unstable the label’ seems very influenced by ‘Mars the label’ 😂 and her ‘besties’ Ellie and Charleen coincidentally don’t like her new clothing labels insta page 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.