Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clangers2

VIP Member
I reckon she's bordering on sepsis too, 100% they would not be keeping her in if it was a simple cellulitis especially with the state the hospitals are in, it would be 24-48 hrs of IV and then home on oral antibiotics, it's been 4 days of IV antibiotics there should be a huge improvement by now, she's freaking out on stories cause she knows how bad it is, I feel sorry for her, nobody sets out to do this kind of damage to themselves, and there are risks of infection with every needle that comes near you, it would ring alarm bells with me though of Bowie aesthetics, with how quickly she developed the infection it would appear to me that this could very well be down to poor hygiene, lack of aseptic technique, poor administration technique which is shocking, and before anyone comes at me- I am a health care professional and I know what I'm talking about.
Also to add this is exactly why beauticians SHOULD NOT be doing invasive aesthetic procedures EVER!!!!! A nurse/doctor/dentist goes through literal years of training to understand exactly how to administer an injections/medications, to study every single action/interaction/side effect of every medication they are administering. I could write a book on how much there is to it all.
But a beautician ****aesthetic practitioner**** can do a 1 or 2 day certificate and administer dermal filler without ever having learned about the basics of aseptic technique,injection technique, the anatomy of the body etc etc etc and this is the result of it.
It's fucking scary.
---
She said in one of her posts earlier that she "can't work" because of the current situation she's in.

What work? Genuinely does anyone know 🤣
She will take legal action I'd say for loss of earnings and to be honest if I was her I'd do the same, shocking to develop infection that quick after a procedure, it obviously happened while it was being injected

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Buildacastle

Two muppets. Sorry but who’s his grandad?
Google Rossi Walsh and it should come up, FYI he was arrested and sentenced for something absolutely horrendous (I’m sure you can imagine). But before that sentencing he was well known in the area for being a gangster/criminal, I actually think he was close with Martin Cahill. I’ve family from that area who have loads of stories about him.
Not blaming Casper for his grandad’s actions or anything like that of course, it’s not his fault, but the bragging about crimes in their songs always leaves a bad taste in my mouth for that reason!

Edited to add link:
TRIGGER WARNING FOR MENTION OF S.A;

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Noseyhole247

I was scrolling on TikTok and came across an ad from some clothing company- NOT kneevos company
But Kneevo promoting the trousers, saying how they make her ass look so good etc and telling girls to buy them
She literally looks back at the camera and says who gave me that ass💀
Like girl.. the doctor.. in turkey.. that’s who gave you the ass not the trousers💀 would that not be false advertisement? I mean she’s had two bbls, anyone who doesn’t actually know or is too young to realise what a bbl is is gonna think that’s natural and whatever else🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

PurplePie

Chatty Member
Please fill me in!! 🤣
Buckle up ladies.

Back in 2021. Kneevo was after getting a load of plastic surgeries in very quick succession. She had broken up with Jamie and was living in Turkey with the new bf (can't remember his name). She visited Lucy Fitz in Barcelona and there was some falling out. Kneevo was in her peak screaming into the phone, ranting on Twitter daily era. She was highly entertaining. She posted about a hospital visit while in Barcelona and potentially an OD?

An account on here screenshot one of her tweets talking about the OD and asked "did she try to kill herself in Barcelona?". Well the eagle eyed @doawheelie spotted the account's profile pic in the twitter screenshot. It was Jamie 😂😂 she responded to them saying is that you jamie? Can see profiler in the screenshot 👍. The 👍emoji always sends me hahah. You can see the comment here, read on for a laugh.

https://tattle.life/threads/kneevo-3-j.20066/post-4309179

Screenshot_20230908_204425_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Well, Behaviour Therapist, or as we now knew, Jamie, panicked and deleted the account. But people went through the account history and he'd been talking shit about her and her friends for ages hahaha.

He then made a video shaking like a leaf being all "there's accusations about me.. Not true" he must have pronounced accusations differently like four times due to all his shaking ha. Poor fella was so visibly guilty and in the horrors about it.

She then got wind of it and made posts about it. Claimed she went to the gaurds and everything but I don't think anyone ever came of it.

It was so so funny to watch it all unfold.

• Haha
  • Heart

ashk7

As if she's on live saying she has a tumour on her bowel and doctors won't biopsy it cause cancer cells might fall out of it if it's cancerous.

I think she's actually a hypochondriac...

• Haha
  • Wow

PurplePie

Chatty Member
She's so inconsiderate of other people's space. She was always on her balcony, smoking and screaming in her phone. Never cared how that affected her neighbours. Now she's posting non stop on tiktok and fighting with people on her stories? She she really think the people she's sharing a ward with deserve to listen to her bullshit? They're going through their own medical issues and deserve peace. Ignorant fool. If she wants to post so much then type or out, why does she always have to shout in to her phone.

Also all her "walks to the shop downstairs" are probably pit stops while she goes out to smoke.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Imagine not being able to sit on the toilet or lie down properly. And all the doctors, junior doctors and students coming in to have a gawp at your giant infected hoop

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
Cannot believe she’s a public patient for a self inflicted vanity induced infection. Tax payers footing the bill when less than 6 months ago she was bragging about all her money 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

ellieb123_xo

Chatty Member
I hope I’m wrong but I really feel like she’s flexing the weight loss.. in the picture with the monster can she has 100% turned the tag around so the size is visible on it.

Ah come on, I know she’s done something to you and can be insufferable b*tch, but she’s still a human being and doesn’t deserve to be going through this alone.

Reactions: 25

Odb3011

Next thread name idea, "Kneevo the absolute farce, she would give ya a pain in the arse" 😂

• Haha

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Why is she always going on about how high her pain tolerance is when she’s always on crying down the phone in pain? Wrecks my head 🤣 Does she want a prize for it??

• Haha

Dublin18

I really hope she's not living in his mam's house. She literally roars in her tiktoks. Imagine listening to that every day. I'd have a stroke 🙃
If his poor mam hasn’t had a stroke after listening to the lyrics of her sons music then Niamh roaring is just background noise.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She looks like such a twat crying in the bed about a possible scar on her arse after what happened in Dublin today with actual children being stabbed. If I’m praying for anyone today Niamh it won’t be you you literal gobshite

millie24

I’ve kept my mouth (relatively) shut about this, but I’m honestly so enraged. I have been in and out of hospitals for a number of years, twice in the ICU fighting for my life due to health issues I unfortunately have no control over. I wasn’t able to use my phone at ALL during that time and once I was out I took time with my family to recover. No one on ‘social media’ was even aware of any of this. She is milking it so much it’s ridiculous! I’m by no means saying she didn’t go through a rough time but Jesus Christ just stop crying to your phone 24/7 over your botched ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 24