Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't after care her two BBL's. That's why they're fucked. She didn't look after her tit job that's why the scares are bigger then a rat in the joy. She has the diet of a slob and her water intake is as much a child at the horn of Africa. She's an absolute dirt bag

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How is Alex dealing with her nonsense!!!
He's young guy trying to establish a ( ahem) music career. He doesn't need her constant bullshit. I'm surprised he's still around tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has to be funding him.
[/QUOTE]
I’m yet to believe she even has the money to do that.

Reactions: 9
She’s live on TikTok now and omg her body shape 🤯 what has she done to herself

Reactions: 2
Isn't Alex still banned from driving 😂😂 did she just out him on her story, the thickest of thicks

Reactions: 9
Isn't Alex still banned from driving 😂😂 did she just out him on her story, the thickest of thicks
Why is he banned?! Honestly scum driving with no license make me so bleeping angry, laws don’t apply to them

Reactions: 4
Just saw her PLOG of the bum filler incident. God her arse was in rag order you wouldn't think she paid thousands to get it done ...
Also did anyone else find it hilarious that she was wearing lacy thongs in hospital 🤣 if I had that sore infection on my arse they would be the last things I'd wear haha

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.