Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she says slept until 1pm, think my body is so tired after everything and the antibiotics are so strong

she's up until 3am posting shite on tiktok...that's why you're sleeping until 1pm hun 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s so stupid not allowing her body to recover properly after cellulitis

Reactions: 9
Did yas see her Tiktok? And suddenly … my spark… was gone and a pic of her crying.. wonder is it all off with Alex

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did yas see her Tiktok? And suddenly … my spark… was gone and a pic of her crying.. wonder is it all off with Alex
No it’s over her arse. She was on live last night sobbing over how this trauma will stick with her for life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say he’s really embarrassed about her , imagine that being your bird 😂😂 someone really should have taken her phone off her 😩 she must really not have anybody to look out for her , or real friends , kinda sad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d say he’s really embarrassed about her , imagine that being your bird 😂😂 someone really should have taken her phone off her 😩 she must really not have anybody to look out for her , or real friends , kinda sad
I see her and I'm like how am I single 🙃🙃🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
her making a tiktok on why you shouldn’t get filler and to make “informed” decisions but she said she’s still going to get botox??? that’s still breaking the skin and still puts you at risk, why don’t YOU make the informed decision kneevo to stop filling your body with tit???

Reactions: 13
Love how she’s talking about her almost dying from the filler and we don’t know what we’re putting into our bodies while inhaling her cigarette on the balcony on tiktok live

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love how she’s talking about her almost dying from the filler and we don’t know what we’re putting into our bodies while inhaling her cigarette on the balcony on tiktok live
Like I said she hasn’t the brains she was born with. She doesn’t seem to think nicotine and ❄ are things she should worry about putting into her body simply because they havent visibly hurt her yet. She’s a first class idiot!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.